Author Topic: New SSPX.org Website:  (Read 8821 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SeanJohnson

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5065
  • Reputation: +4274/-1563
  • Gender: Male
New SSPX.org Website:
« on: June 09, 2013, 07:28:00 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Ok guys -- this is clearly a TEMPORARY or WORK-IN-PROGRESS site, not intended for public consumption:

    http://usa.acc.eu.fsspx.net

    The fact that they have Catholic or Tradition-themed things is rather strange -- it reminds me of something I might have done a LONG time ago, when I wasn't as mature :)

    It's certainly not professional. Whatever web design company they hired is indulging their sense of humor, which they shouldn't be.

    When you see default images and articles (Smurfs, movies, etc.) that actually makes sense -- those are default articles that come with the software. That is fully professional -- the site is being worked on. End of story.

    I can't believe how many people are taking this seriously. Maybe they leaked this site on purpose, to see if any Resistance members would fall for the bait, and attack/distract themselves with something fake.

    Have you ever heard Fr. Rostand, Fr. Rutledge, Fr. Themann, or Bishop Fellay talk about "baseless rumors"? Don't fall for it, guys!  It will make the Resistance look bad.

    With that in mind, I'm locking this thread (and any others like it).


    http://usa.acc.eu.fsspx.net/en/media/photos/im-going-europe-day-i-graduate-93
    Romans 5:20 "But where sin increased, grace abounded all the more."

    -I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

    Offline SeanJohnson

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 5065
    • Reputation: +4274/-1563
    • Gender: Male
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 07:33:36 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • A friend writes:


    "Evidently Catholicism is now, "the religion most in harmony with objective truth and God’s plan for the universe."

    http://www.sspx.org/en/about/major-concerns/religious-liberty

    (Sean's comment: Subsistit, Dominus Iesus, and Lumen Gentium prevail; the implication being other false religions are less perfectly in harmony, rather than opposed to Gods plan?)


    Not to mention we now respect the dignity of the human person (as is all over the USCCB website)


    And sin no longer exists:
    "to choose what is objectively evil and contrary to God’s will is an abuse."....no longer a sin I guess because that must be too harsh of a word....only abuse...

    http://www.sspx.org/en/about/major-concerns/religious-liberty"
    Romans 5:20 "But where sin increased, grace abounded all the more."

    -I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-


    Offline SeanJohnson

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 5065
    • Reputation: +4274/-1563
    • Gender: Male
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 07:49:05 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Excerpt from Letter #63:


    The day will come, we are sure and certain, when Rome will come back to Rome’s own Tradition and restore it to its rightful place, and we long with all our hearts for that blessed day. For the time being, however, things are not yet at that point, and to foster illusions would be deadly for the SSPX, as we can see, when we follow the turn of events in Campos. For this purpose, let us emphasize two points in the evolution of the Campos situation: firstly, how their attitude to Rome has changed since the agreement and secondly, how Campos is moving further and further away from ourselves, with all the upset that that implies.

    Changes in Campos
    Campos, through its leader, Bishop Rifan, is crying out for all to hear that nothing has changed, that the priests of the Apostolic Administration are just as Traditional as before, which is the essence of what they have been granted, and why they accepted Rome’s offer: because Rome approved of the Traditional position.

    For our part, let us begin by noting that we are well aware that in any disagreement one tends to discredit one’s adversary. For instance in the case of our former friends in Campos, there are certainly false rumors circulating to the effect that “Bishop Rifan has concelebrated the New Mass”, or, “Campos has completely given up Tradition”. However, that being said, here is what we observe:

    2. The ambiguity implicit here has become more or less normal in the new situation in which they find themselves: they emphasize those points in the present pontificate which seem favourable to Tradition, and tip-toe past the rest. Say what we will: there took place in Campos on January 18, 2002, not only a one-sided recognition of Campos by Rome, as some claim, but also, in exchange, an undertaking by Campos to keep quiet. And how could it be otherwise? It is clear by now that Campos has something to lose which they are afraid or losing, and so in order not to lose it they have chosen the path of compromise: “We Brazilians are men of peace, you Frenchmen are always fighting”. Which means that, in order to keep the peace with Rome, one must stop fighting. They no longer see the situation of the Church as a whole, they content themselves with Rome’s gesture in favour of a little group of two dozen priests and say that there is no longer any emergency in the Church because the granting of a Traditional bishop has created a new juridical situation…They are forgetting the wood for a single tree.

    4. Within this way of thinking even the Novus Ordo Mass can be accommodated. Campos forgets the 62 reasons for having nothing to do with it, Campos now finds that if it is properly celebrated, it is valid (which we have never denied, but that is not the point). Campos no longer says that Catholics must stay away because the New Mass is bad, and dangerous. Bishop Rifan says, by way of justifying his position on the Mass: “So we reject all use of the Traditional Mass as a battle-flag to insult and fight the lawfully constituted hierarchical authority of the Church. We stay with the Traditional Mass, not out of any spirit of contradiction, but as a clear and lawful expression of our Catholic Faith!”. We are reminded of the words of a Cardinal a little while back: “Whereas the SSPX is FOR the old Mass, the Fraternity of Saint Peter Is AGAINST the New Mass. It’s not the same thing”. That was Rome’s argument to justify taking action against Fr. Bisig of the Fraternity of Saint Peter at about the same time that Rome was cozying up to the SSPX. The Cardinal’s curious distinction is now being put into practice by Campos, as they pretend to be for the old Mass but not against the new. Likewise for Tradition, but not against today’s Rome. “We maintain that Vatican II cannot contradict Catholic Tradition”, said Bishop Rifan quite recently to a French magazine, Famille Chr

    étienne. Yet a well-known Cardinal said that Vatican II was the French Revolution inside the Church. Bishop de Castro Mayer said the same thing….

    So little by little the will to fight grows weaker and finally one gets used to the situation. In Campos itself, everything positively traditional is being maintained, for sure, so the people see nothing different, except that the more perceptive amongst them notice the priests’ tendency to speak respectfully and more often of recent statements and events coming out of Rome, while yesterday’s warnings and today’s deviations are left out. The great danger here is that in the end one gets used to the situation as it is, and no longer tries to remedy it. For our part we have no intention of launching out until we are certain that Rome means to maintain Tradition. We need signs that they have converted.

    Leaving the SSPX behind
    Besides this wholly foreseeable evolution of minds by which the Campos priests have, whatever they say, given up the fight, we must note another occurrence, the increasing hostility between us. Bishop Rifan still says that he wants to be our friend, but some Campos priests are already accusing us of being schismatic because we refuse their agreement with Rome.


    A little like one sees a boat pushing into mid-river, drifting down-stream and leaving the bank behind, so we see, little by little, several indications of the distance growing between ourselves and Campos. We had warned them of the great danger, they chose not to listen. Since they have no wish to row up-stream, then even while inside the boat things carry on as before, which gives them the impression that nothing has changed, nevertheless they are leaving us behind, as they show themselves more and more attached to the magisterium of today, as opposed to the position they held until recently and which we still hold, namely a sane criticism of the present in the light of the past.

    To sum up, we are bound to say that the Campos priests, despite their claims to the contrary, are slowly being re-molded, following the lead of their new bishop, in the spirit of the Council. That is all Rome wants – for the moment.


    To guarantee our future, we must obtain from today’s Rome clear proof of its attachment to the Rome of yesterday. When the Roman authorities have restated with actions speaking louder than words that “There must be no innovations outside of Tradition”, then “we” shall no longer be a problem. And we beg God to hasten that day when the whole Church will flourish again, having re-discovered the secret of her past strength, freed from the modern unthought of which Paul VI said that “It is anti-Catholic in nature, Maybe it will prevail. It will never be the Church. There will have to be a faithful remnant, however tiny”.
    Romans 5:20 "But where sin increased, grace abounded all the more."

    -I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

    Offline MyrnaM

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6013
    • Reputation: +3480/-328
    • Gender: Female
      • Myforever.blog/blog
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 07:49:09 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote
    And sin no longer exists:
     "to choose what is objectively evil and contrary to God’s will is an abuse."....no longer a sin I guess because that must be too harsh of a word....only abuse...


    Or just a disease!

    Offline Ethelred

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1222
    • Reputation: +2266/-0
    • Gender: Male
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 07:51:35 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Very modern. Funny pictures there if you click the quoted New Neo-SSPX website link.

    It's only test-pictures, of course. Still saying a lot about who the Neo-SSPX is working with now. Krah modernists.

    Here are the pictures copied to another place, before the Neo-SSPX's webmaster takes them away (right-click on them and then click Firefox menu "show picture" to see them in full size and glory) :



                                                                   
                                                                   

                                                                   
                                                                   




    - 1st picture has written on it: "All connected".

    - 3rd picture has written on it: "The hills are filled with the sound of music" ...ahm... "In the Jungle of Sounds. Find your Temple of Music. Find Audiojungle."


    Now that's deep. That's catholic ... in the sense of globalist.
    The Neo-SSPX is welcomed by the New World Order now.


    Offline bowler

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 3299
    • Reputation: +13/-1
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 08:11:23 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: SeanJohnson
    Excerpt from Letter #63:


    The day will come, we are sure and certain, when Rome will come back to Rome’s own Tradition and restore it to its rightful place, and we long with all our hearts for that blessed day. For the time being, however, things are not yet at that point, and to foster illusions would be deadly for the SSPX, as we can see, when we follow the turn of events in Campos. For this purpose, let us emphasize two points in the evolution of the Campos situation: firstly, how their attitude to Rome has changed since the agreement and secondly, how Campos is moving further and further away from ourselves, with all the upset that that implies.

    Changes in Campos
    Campos, through its leader, Bishop Rifan, is crying out for all to hear that nothing has changed, that the priests of the Apostolic Administration are just as Traditional as before, which is the essence of what they have been granted, and why they accepted Rome’s offer: because Rome approved of the Traditional position.

    For our part, let us begin by noting that we are well aware that in any disagreement one tends to discredit one’s adversary. For instance in the case of our former friends in Campos, there are certainly false rumors circulating to the effect that “Bishop Rifan has concelebrated the New Mass”, or, “Campos has completely given up Tradition”. However, that being said, here is what we observe:

    2. The ambiguity implicit here has become more or less normal in the new situation in which they find themselves: they emphasize those points in the present pontificate which seem favourable to Tradition, and tip-toe past the rest. Say what we will: there took place in Campos on January 18, 2002, not only a one-sided recognition of Campos by Rome, as some claim, but also, in exchange, an undertaking by Campos to keep quiet. And how could it be otherwise? It is clear by now that Campos has something to lose which they are afraid or losing, and so in order not to lose it they have chosen the path of compromise: “We Brazilians are men of peace, you Frenchmen are always fighting”. Which means that, in order to keep the peace with Rome, one must stop fighting. They no longer see the situation of the Church as a whole, they content themselves with Rome’s gesture in favour of a little group of two dozen priests and say that there is no longer any emergency in the Church because the granting of a Traditional bishop has created a new juridical situation…They are forgetting the wood for a single tree.

    4. Within this way of thinking even the Novus Ordo Mass can be accommodated. Campos forgets the 62 reasons for having nothing to do with it, Campos now finds that if it is properly celebrated, it is valid (which we have never denied, but that is not the point). Campos no longer says that Catholics must stay away because the New Mass is bad, and dangerous. Bishop Rifan says, by way of justifying his position on the Mass: “So we reject all use of the Traditional Mass as a battle-flag to insult and fight the lawfully constituted hierarchical authority of the Church. We stay with the Traditional Mass, not out of any spirit of contradiction, but as a clear and lawful expression of our Catholic Faith!”. We are reminded of the words of a Cardinal a little while back: “Whereas the SSPX is FOR the old Mass, the Fraternity of Saint Peter Is AGAINST the New Mass. It’s not the same thing”. That was Rome’s argument to justify taking action against Fr. Bisig of the Fraternity of Saint Peter at about the same time that Rome was cozying up to the SSPX. The Cardinal’s curious distinction is now being put into practice by Campos, as they pretend to be for the old Mass but not against the new. Likewise for Tradition, but not against today’s Rome. “We maintain that Vatican II cannot contradict Catholic Tradition”, said Bishop Rifan quite recently to a French magazine, Famille Chr

    étienne. Yet a well-known Cardinal said that Vatican II was the French Revolution inside the Church. Bishop de Castro Mayer said the same thing….

    So little by little the will to fight grows weaker and finally one gets used to the situation. In Campos itself, everything positively traditional is being maintained, for sure, so the people see nothing different, except that the more perceptive amongst them notice the priests’ tendency to speak respectfully and more often of recent statements and events coming out of Rome, while yesterday’s warnings and today’s deviations are left out. The great danger here is that in the end one gets used to the situation as it is, and no longer tries to remedy it. For our part we have no intention of launching out until we are certain that Rome means to maintain Tradition. We need signs that they have converted.

    Leaving the SSPX behind
    Besides this wholly foreseeable evolution of minds by which the Campos priests have, whatever they say, given up the fight, we must note another occurrence, the increasing hostility between us. Bishop Rifan still says that he wants to be our friend, but some Campos priests are already accusing us of being schismatic because we refuse their agreement with Rome.


    A little like one sees a boat pushing into mid-river, drifting down-stream and leaving the bank behind, so we see, little by little, several indications of the distance growing between ourselves and Campos. We had warned them of the great danger, they chose not to listen. Since they have no wish to row up-stream, then even while inside the boat things carry on as before, which gives them the impression that nothing has changed, nevertheless they are leaving us behind, as they show themselves more and more attached to the magisterium of today, as opposed to the position they held until recently and which we still hold, namely a sane criticism of the present in the light of the past.

    To sum up, we are bound to say that the Campos priests, despite their claims to the contrary, are slowly being re-molded, following the lead of their new bishop, in the spirit of the Council. That is all Rome wants – for the moment.


    To guarantee our future, we must obtain from today’s Rome clear proof of its attachment to the Rome of yesterday. When the Roman authorities have restated with actions speaking louder than words that “There must be no innovations outside of Tradition”, then “we” shall no longer be a problem. And we beg God to hasten that day when the whole Church will flourish again, having re-discovered the secret of her past strength, freed from the modern unthought of which Paul VI said that “It is anti-Catholic in nature, Maybe it will prevail. It will never be the Church. There will have to be a faithful remnant, however tiny”.


    It'd be interesting to take this letter and re-write it, changing Rifan and Campos to Fellay and the Neo-SSPX, and give it to people. After they complain, then tell them where the letter came from, and that it is their future staring them in the face.

    Offline lefebvre_fan

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 458
    • Reputation: +234/-0
    • Gender: Male
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 08:32:27 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Personally, I appreciate the ads for Mr. Popper's Penguins and Rise of the Planet of the Apes. I mean, who needs Catholic Truth when we can watch yet another forgettable Jim Carrey movie featuring cute critters? This time with PENGUINS!!!
    "The Catholic Church is the only thing which saves a man from the degrading slavery of being a child of his age."--G. K. Chesterton

    Offline Frances

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2660
    • Reputation: +2239/-21
    • Gender: Female
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 09:52:02 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • The middle picture brings back memories.  1- of a Jefferson Airplane concert I attended against my parents' direct order to keep away.  Just about everyone was stoned on pot and acid.  I arrived sober but left high as a kite.  2- of a Pentecostal session of "singing in the spirit." There were no drugs involved, just mass hysteria directed by a very charismatic heretic who was later exposed as a thief, fraud, and womanizer.  To whom is the SSPX trying to appeal?  Aging baby-boomers?  Why not?  That's who anyone with something for sale appeals to nowadays.  (Seen any network TV commercials lately?)  That is who has the $$$$$$$.  What do these pop-art pictures have to do with Jesus Christ?  The Blessed Virgin Mary?  Would she have hung any of these in the Holy House?  God help us, because the SSPX is no longer doing so!
     St. Francis Xavier threw a Crucifix into the sea, at once calming the waves.  Upon reaching the shore, the Crucifix was returned to him by a crab with a curious cross pattern on its shell.  


    Offline Mithrandylan

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 3560
    • Reputation: +4170/-322
    • Gender: Male
      • The Trad Forum
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 10:10:35 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: SeanJohnson
    A friend writes:


    "Evidently Catholicism is now, "the religion most in harmony with objective truth and God’s plan for the universe."

    http://www.sspx.org/en/about/major-concerns/religious-liberty

    (Sean's comment: Subsistit, Dominus Iesus, and Lumen Gentium prevail; the implication being other false religions are less perfectly in harmony, rather than opposed to Gods plan?)


    Not to mention we now respect the dignity of the human person (as is all over the USCCB website)


    And sin no longer exists:
    "to choose what is objectively evil and contrary to God’s will is an abuse."....no longer a sin I guess because that must be too harsh of a word....only abuse...

    http://www.sspx.org/en/about/major-concerns/religious-liberty"


    I don't get it?

    Is the OP a joke?  

    The two links in the above quote take me nowhere.

    What's going on?
    More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com

    Offline John Grace

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 5521
    • Reputation: +120/-6
    • Gender: Male
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 10:10:59 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Frances
    The middle picture brings back memories.  1- of a Jefferson Airplane concert I attended against my parents' direct order to keep away.  Just about everyone was stoned on pot and acid.  I arrived sober but left high as a kite.  2- of a Pentecostal session of "singing in the spirit." There were no drugs involved, just mass hysteria directed by a very charismatic heretic who was later exposed as a thief, fraud, and womanizer.  To whom is the SSPX trying to appeal?  Aging baby-boomers?  Why not?  That's who anyone with something for sale appeals to nowadays.  (Seen any network TV commercials lately?)  That is who has the $$$$$$$.  What do these pop-art pictures have to do with Jesus Christ?  The Blessed Virgin Mary?  Would she have hung any of these in the Holy House?  God help us, because the SSPX is no longer doing so!


    I must admit it reminded me of the Irish SSPX youth who helped organise a pro life event at the most recent World Youth Day.Though to give the Irish SSPX credit, the youths in question attend both Indult and SSPX.'Fr Stan', a rapper worked up the crowd.

    I think Frances is correct.There is a move to appear 'cool' and 'hip' and 'modern' hence the new direction.

    Not long now until we have a carnival in Rio.

    Offline Novus Weirdo

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 285
    • Reputation: +0/-0
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #10 on: June 09, 2013, 11:01:26 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • These 'photos' remind me of some weird amalgamation of Yes album covers and interpretive visions of Medjugorje.


    Offline 1st Mansion Tenant

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1711
    • Reputation: +1404/-121
    • Gender: Female
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 11:21:22 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • The last of the 3 photos reminds me of a guy praying in front of a pagan temple in South America. wierd

    Offline TheRecusant

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 160
    • Reputation: +0/-0
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 11:23:54 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Our comment:

    http://www.therecusant.com/apps/blog/show/27988339-new-look-sspx-org-website-part-of-the-new-look-sspx

    Quote
    The new SSPX US District website has to be seen to be believed. Those of you who have listened to Fr. Girouard's Sunday sermon from last week (see the post below this one) will know what is going on here. Those of you who have not yet heard this important sermon need to do so as soon as possible. Fr. Girouard reports, quoting from the horses mouth, on the decision of the SSPX to hire a professional "PR company" to re-brand the Society (for which the SSPX paid good money!), helping it to leave behind it's "negative image" and be more "positive" about the Church.

    In keeping with this, and as if further evidence were needed, take a look at the new-look SSPX.org. Let us take one example (there are more). Have a look at what they present as being the "mission statement" of the SSPX. It is to be found under the tab labelled "about". On that page we read:


    "The spirit of the SSPX is essentially apostolic; it was designed by its founder to operate much like a missionary order, spreading the faith far and wide. This apostolate is today especially necessary considering the spread of atheism, agnosticism, and religious indifference.

    The SSPX, to this end, seeks to draw souls closer to Christ primarily through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, as well as through its preaching, its schools, its seminaries, and its other houses of religious formation.

    All this can be summed up in our founder’s motto: “I have believed in love,” that is, in the love of Christ."


     
    Can you spot what's going on here? This could be describing any of the 1001 pre-Vatican II religious congregation or Society. Where is the mention of fighting modernism; of fighting Vatican II; of the Crisis in the Church; of error and heresy and the need for to preserve souls from the errors of the Council; of the "conciliar Chruch"...? What has become of "operation survival"? It has been turned into "operation all-you-need-is-lurve"...!

    This is just yet another clear piece of evidence, for those with eyes to see, of the strong will of the new SSPX to make itself as inoffensive to the world as possible! Pray that as many souls as possible will wake up, join the Resistance and thus ultimately be preserved from sliding, unsuspecting, into this spirit of desiring to be inoffensive to the world.


    More people need to see this. You never know, it might wake some of them up. Although there are without doubt many people who will never wake up. If Bishop Fellay were to write a new Doctrinal Declaration in which he declares that Christ is not God and that from now on we worship Satan, there would still be people defending it. And there would still be 'conservative' SSPX clergy saying it was 'disappointingly ambiguous' etc, just like there would still be priests complaining about it in private but going along with it in public.

    But maybe some good souls can still be woken up.

    Offline Ethelred

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1222
    • Reputation: +2266/-0
    • Gender: Male
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 11:57:57 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • One additional word to the photos on Seraphim's first link. I already posted three from there.

    These are apparently test-pictures, probably by the company which created the Neo-SSPX' new website, together with some test-texts until everything is filled with own content. Probably the company is the one which The-Recusant above mentioned so:
    »... on the decision of the SSPX to hire a professional "PR company" to re-brand the Society (for which the SSPX paid good money!), helping it to leave behind it's "negative image" and be more "positive" about the Church.«

    Since Seraphim's linked website looks like a test sub-domain, these photos obviously don't represent the new Neo-SSPX website's final content. So, to make it clear again, I don't want to mislead anybody with these pictures. As said in my 1st post, these are obviously test-pictures.


    But these pictures are currently in this sub-domain of the new fsspx.net website and accessible worldwide, so why not take look at them, and above them the fancy new Neo-SSPX logo and new Neo-SSPX menu titles in Windows-8 style.
    These mostly psychedelic pictures which we know from other New World Order companies like Microsoft's Windows-8 and so on, well these pictures match so nicely the Neo-SSPX' new "company identity", that obviously there's some spooky but non-causal connection. These strange pictures seem to stand graphically for what the Neo-SSPX really stands for, in the sense of the famous proverb: A picture paints a thousand words.


    More nice photos from Seraphim's linked Neo-SSPX's sub-doman website (right-click in Firefox on them and use menu "show picture" to see picture in full size). The first picture really could stand for Krah's new fancy Neo-SSPX company car whilst he visits a Church in Menzingen (John Grace recently posted a photograph of Krah's real company car in Switzerland).

    You are here: Home > Media > photos

    > photos > About 2 million people attended





    > photos > Metals futures prices rose in heavy trading today




    > photos > The event that he smiled at me gives me hope



    Offline John Grace

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 5521
    • Reputation: +120/-6
    • Gender: Male
    New SSPX.org Website:
    « Reply #14 on: June 09, 2013, 12:05:15 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • I'm quite offended they have turned the SSPX into a brand and a business.

     

    Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16