1) On election day, Trump will win.
2) Then, as mail-in ballots trickle in, the results will be overturned.
3) Then there will be legal challenges.
4) I suspect, finally, that the Supreme Court will end up deadlocked 4-4 (by design), resulting in a Constitutional Crisis and massive unrest. lҽϝƚιsƚist rioting will make the previous stuff actually look like "peaceful protests" by comparison.
5) A deadlock means Peℓσѕι, as speaker of the house, becomes president until the true winner is decided. *shudder*
Sometimes I wonder if the entire COVID lockdown in the U.S. wasn't in fact to set up this whole mail-in voting trend.
Absolutely it was. Covid pushes the lҽϝƚιsƚ agenda on multiple fronts:
1) It is an excuse to "lockdown" the economy, which has forced many business to close permanently. The reality is, that many of these businesses (mostly restaurants, salons, mom&pop shops) were only hanging on by a thread, profit-wise. This shutdown just accelerated their inevitable close.
2) Big-business and liberal-Universities supported and (in many ways) facilitated this shutdown, by their acceptance of draconian state measures in blue states, which filtered down to red states as a matter of "company policy". For example, the shut down of sports caused a huge shift in public opinion and public attitudes on the covid "threat". Not to mention, these are billion dollar industries which affected thousands of small businesses.
3) The economic shutdown will serve 2 purposes:
a) It will create larger and more profitable big-business.
Much of the "middle class" business sector supported the Fortune 500 companies in some way. For example, the NBA, NFL, and MLB have 90+ sports teams. The number of "middle class" businesses which provide food, vendor services, clothing, security, television, radio, etc "services" to these sports giants is very large. With many of these companies going out of business, these sports companies can do-it-themselves, and have the entire profit.
b) basically, COVID will kill the middle class and help usher in larger monopolies, in all industries.
c) It will shut down smaller/medium sized universities and social programs, to save States budget $.
Looking at the lower demographics for America, the number of universities is too great. Many have to close and only the largest and favorites will survive the ever-looming state budget crisis of every state in the US. COVID will help to usher in the mass-closure of colleges across the US, both from a loss of sports revenue and a loss of scholarships/tuition $.
4) As you said, this lockdown is an excuse to push mail-in voting, so as to steal the election. Ultimately, the short term economic shutdown is also an excuse to blame Trump, but that has not worked so far.