I have a friend who is SSPX third order, and she told me that fifteen years ago someone gave her a prayer at Church and she memorized it, but lost it. And she liked to say the prayer. Now she cannot find the prayer online, but it is only in her head. And she now wants to spread the prayer to other people. So she wants to translate the prayer into different languages and post it on the internet for all to see. She wants many people to read this prayer. She asked me if I could find someone to translate it into Polish and I found someone. Then she asked me to find someone to translate it into Spanish, but the person I asked said no. Since there are lots of people on Cathinfo, I ask if there is anyone who can translate this prayer into Spanish? If you are able and willing, please do respond. And if anyone is willing to translate the prayer into other languages, please respond. I want to help my friend spread this prayer. Thank you.
Here is the prayer:
CONSECRATION to Jesus through the Blessed Virgin Mary:
- To Thee, oh Jesus, I consecrate my heart.
- Do Thou secure it within Thine.
- In Thine Heart, I wish to take up my abode; and through the love of Thine Heart, I wish to love.
- May I live in Thine Heart, unknown to the world, and known only to Thee.
- In Thine Heart, I shall find that consuming love, with which mine should be on fire.
- In It, I shall find strength, light, and true consolation.
- If I am fainting, It will give me strength; if I am sad, It will give me joy; if I am disquieted and troubled, It will give me confidence.
- Oh Heart of Jesus, may my heart be an altar ever burning with the fire of Thine love; may my tongue be employed in making known Thy goodness; may my eyes be unceasingly fixed upon Thy wounds; may my mind constantly meditate on Thine adorable perfection; may my memory forever preserve the recollection of Thy mercies; may my whole being, oh Jesus, express my love for Thine Sacred Heart; and may my heart be ever ready to make any sacrifice for Thee.
- O Heart of Mary, next to the Heart of Jesus, the most amiable, compassionate, loving, and merciful of all hearts, present this, my consecration, my love, and my resolution, to Thy Son.
- Through thee, He will be moved to compassion for our miseries; and will deliver us from them, and thus, oh Mother of Jesus, after being our protectress upon earth, thou wilt be our Queen forever in Heaven. Amen.