At the age of 32, Gerd Reuther MD was one of the youngest heads of hospital of Germany. At the age of 55 he jumped ship, and started writing books. His message: for a long and healthy life, one rarely needs a doctor.
Some of his statements:
- your life is in danger, if you undergo medical treatment
- surgery, medicaments, hospital-acquired infections are the cause of 1/3 of all deaths
- 50% of all illnesses
treated by physicians, are the result of earlier treatments of other illnesses
The last point was already noted in the 1970s by Thure Freiherr von Uexküll, scholar of psychosomatic medicine.
- modern medicine rarely cures people
- modern medicine doesn't admit that they rarely cure
- modern medicine supresses symptoms, clouds awareness
- modern medicine produces new chronical illnesseshttps://t.me/auf1tv/254
(German speaking alt news, video)https://t.me/auf1tv/249
(German speaking alt news, video)