1) So what you are saying is that everything in space is a sphere except us?
2) How does this model allow phases of the moon. Moon phases in this model would complete a cycle every 24 hours if that was the case.
3) How does this model allow for seasons
4) How do we not have maps from the Vatican/Catholic cartographers from 500 years ago to present that have this giant encompassing ice wall.
5) How do we not have photos of an all encompassing giant wall of ice.
6) How do you explain the Antarctic tourism?Antarctic-LogisticsAntarctic CruiseFlights
7) How do flights from Argentina to Australia only take 12.5 hours, but flights from San Paulo to Johannesburg take 8.5....Or why does it take 22 hours to fly from London to Perth. The flight times are not proportionate to your model.
8. How can you selectively disregard the some of the laws of physics or overall science just to make your model fit.