Everyone in the Resistance should know who the enemy truly is and fight with all their might to renounce this enemy, to expose this enemy and with the help of Heaven defeat this enemy.
Why are we then not a force to be reckoned with? Instead we have become as Fr Altimari said, a laughing stock. Feeble weak and ineffective! How can we just be lying down in the face of the enemy? Cowardly waiting for either a chastisement to sweep us away, or some miracle to save us, how can we have a foot in the enemy’s camp at the same time we say we fight for Christ?
1. I think most in the Resistance understand the Freemasonic infiltration of the Conciliar Church, which is why we have nothing to do with it (unlike Bishop Fellay, who is negotiating for a practical agreement and approval from them)
2. What exactly is the TINY, TINY Resistance supposed to be doing that we're not doing? We can't arrange boycotts, we're not numerous enough. We're outnumbered; the best we can do is survive this with our Faith intact. The only thing we need to push ourselves to accomplish is to STAY CATHOLIC and not become sectarian as we keep the Faith. We need to keep a Catholic head on our shoulders during these trying times.
3. Beyond that, what else are you suggesting, when you say we should go on the offensive? When a group is outnumbered 1 to 10000 or 1 to 100,000 (which we are, by the way!), and you talk about offensive and VICTORY over your foes by your own devices, there's only ONE tactic that has any chance of success: Terrorism. Or, to use the technical term, Asymmetric Warfare.
Guerrilla warfare. If you you mean bombs, just say bombs. If you mean blow things up, just say "we need to blow things up". Of course I think that's an agent provocateur talking -- as well as the devil talking.
4. Who are you referring to when you say that many (most?) in the Resistance have "a foot in the enemy’s camp at the same time we say we fight for Christ?" I don't follow you at all. Unless you're sedevacantist and you're criticizing the "recognize" portion of our "recognize and resist", but it's not that simple either: Fr. Altamira has denied being sedevacantist. So I'm totally at a loss what he's getting at here.
5. I say you're crazy. Bishop Williamson, Bishop Faure, Fr. Zendejas, Fr. Garcia, and many other good Resistant clergy are doing all they can to help the faithful keep the Faith in a very practical, real way by sticking to Catholic teaching and giving them the Sacraments. Until you can come up with some real, specific charges of what they're not doing, or how they're "one foot in the enemy's camp", I'm going to assume you're crazy, you just like to complain, and you like to be noticed by the world.