You are not up to speed with the facts:
1) All their public statements against a practical accord preceded the General Chapter.
2) They have made no public statements against an accord since the General Chapter.
3) They both voted for the General Chapter Declaration, which was an official act of the SSPX allowing a practical accord before the doctrinal issues were resolved with the Romans.
4) They both voted for the still-standing scandalous 6 conditions, which exist as a perpetual invitation for Rome to re-approach the SSPX with a merely practical accord.
5) Their inaction, coupled with their silence, tell the world that they will go along with Menzingen, whatever they may think interiorly.
6) And in this way, they present a shocking repetition of what happened at Varican II: Unity over doctrine and tradition.
Where I would disagree is with your opinion that we still have 3 bishops against the one.
In reality we have one bishop who will oppose Menzingen with words, but as yet has not taken any concrete actions to oppose this policy.
Then we have the 2 other bishops who voted for the scandalous declaration and 6 conditions left dangling before the Romans to re-enter negotiations for a merely practical accord at any time.
These latter may (or may not) be with us privately, but they also have said or done nothing to oppose the scandalous declaration and 6 conditions.
So the reality is that we have 1 bishop who opposes with words, and 2 who absent themselves from the entire debate, versus 1 in Menzingen who acts with robust measures to accomplish his objective.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to predict who will win if things continue like this.
Bishop Tissier de Mallerais spoke against the accord at the ordinations in Winona, Bishop de Galarreta has spoken publicly against it too. They have publicly and many times come out against any agreement with Rome. Therefore, I don't see how you conclude as you do with regard to my comment that we have three bishops on our side.
As far as your comment that "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to predict who will win if things continue like this", I totally disagree with you. It is defeatest to think that way. Menzingen crowd are just a few people, a house of cards. They can be toppled.
Why do you think they are so affraid of the internet forums? If they had the power that you believe, they would care less about the internet forums.
Very few priests are running this Novus-SSPX facade. If we eliminated three priests in the USA, the whole thing would topple there, and the Novus SSPX in South America is hanging on by a thread. Those are two big continents, others can comment on France and Europe.