Just a quick clarification:
1) Bishop Williamson did not prohibit people from posting anonymously;
2) He simply gives his opinion, and the reasons for it;
3) Having heard it, I buy into it;
4) When you see the video, you can make your own choice;
5) I don't condemn anyone for making their choice, whatever it is;
6) The part that got me was the realization that His Excellency focuses only on the principle, and deliberately ignores the consequences ("let the chips fall where they may");
7) Because inverting this (i.e., making decisions based on consequences rather than principles) is the seed of compromise;
8) It also occurred to me that I was setting a bad example for my priest (i.e., How can I expect him to join the resistance and denounce the scandalous April 15 doctrinal declaration, as Bishop Williamson declared all SSPX priests must, knowing there will be consequences to him for doing so, if I myself am not even willing to post except anonymously?).
9) But at the end of the day, I happen to believe that Bishop WIlliamson is the "great man" of our times (since Archbishop Lefebvre died), and I desire to be like him.
10) Certainly His Excellency does not give advice he is not willing to take, and his recent story has shown a willingness for martyrdom and letting the chips fall where they may.
11) Nobody needs to defend their position to me.
12) I simply explain my motivations here; nothing more/nothing less.
13) There are plenty of good reasons to post anonymously.
14) I just choose to forego them them, for the reasons stated by His Excellency.