Just wanted to mention some additional information:
1) Mr. Hugh Akins’ Catholic Action Resource Center will also be distributing the book soon at ca-rc.com (you will be able to find it there in a few days).
Obviously, this is Matthew’s forum, and he is doing all the hard marketing, so I Hope CI users/members who are considering a purchase will make him the first choice.
2) For those who object to purchasing from both CI and Mr. Akins, the book will also soon be available from Amazon.com (link to come when setup is finalized).
Note that Amazon may have constrained inventory, as I will borrowing from the inventory I originally thought to sell through them to replenish Matthew (and Mr. Akins, if need be);
3) Fr. Edward MacDonald will also have 25 copies to distribute, so if you are a faithful of one of his Mass sites, he may be another source (note that Fr. MacDonald will not receive his copies for another 2 weeks +/-, because of shipping);
4) An ebook will soon be available from Matthew’s website (as well as the forthcoming Amazon site) for $9.99.
5) Initial reports indicate that I may have greatly underestimated demand, as in addition to multiple requests to place bulk orders and become distributors, I also already received one request from a priest to buy large orders for his two chapels.
Matthew sold through 50% of his initial allocation on the first day, and has yet to fill the priest’s order, in addition to forthcoming orders, making a second larger printing of the book likely/necessary (don’t worry: I will be taking from Amazon’s inventory to keep Matthew well stocked).
Finally, it seems the offline trad market is very interested in the subject matter, and many are also buying the book for those who do not go online.