† OPORTET CHRISTUM REGNARE!
First, Mother "superior" was never a Carmelite Nun.
She lived under the rule of St. Benedict but she was never in a benedictine monastery as a benedictine nun.
She was a hermit with her own rule under the bishop of the novus ordo church and then found to tradition.
2. She needs a priest who knows her and guided her for at least 3/5 years and can say that she really knows all the traditional teachings of the holy mother church and also understands the spirit of Carmel.
3. The priest (her superior!) has to talk to a traditional bishop (bishop Williamson or bishop Faure) asking for His blessing.The monastery has to be establish with the blessing of His Excellency Bishop Richard Williamson.
4. It would be better if she had the permission of another superior of a traditional Carmelite Monastery to enter and to make an experience of how it is to live in community, how it is to submit under a superior and how the rule ar
5. If she can´t find a monastery that wants to invite her for a while, so she should live by her own the carmelite rule under a priest that is watching her (24h) and analyzes her, as well as her rule. Because beside the Rule of Carmel she got her OWN Rule, so they are her private interpretation and adaptation of the TRUE Carmelite Rule.
6. Building a monastery is simple, I know many persons who did it, also priests, but to remain humble and obedient to the superior, also a Mother Superior or a Father Superior has a superior, for example the BISHOP, has to be checked: look what happened to so many, as to Fr. Raffael or Fr.Pfeiffer...
7. The humble submission to the will of God is= to respect the opinion and also decisions of the bishops and to accept everything. We do not know God's plans, not even a Mother Superior or a Father Superior or Father General knows it, for God's plans are not human plans. And don´t forget: God's plan does not begin and end with a single person. We may make our plans, but God has the last word.
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, or your ways my ways, says the Lord. Isaiah 55:8
What matters is to live every moment in Christ, trusting Him and His providence, without doing an idol out of one's own rule and one's own dreams and desires. I´m sorry but it has to be said that= To stick to fanatically to your own ideas and dreams, as well as to form a group, to set up a group, to found a parish or establish a religious convent, can become an idol and make BLIND!
I wish these two children of God that are living as a hermit, Gods blessing and a peace in their heart and the joy of the wounded and united hearts of Jesus and Mary when they have to suffer.
Whatever I wonder, if Mother Irene (mother superior, if i remember this is her name) had vows under the rule of Saint Benedict and she made perpetual vows she still needs the Pope to allow her to leave this rule and devote herself to another rule.
Now that we have problems concerning modernism and the pope, she should at FIRST find a bishop of the tradition that accept this change and allow her to be no longer a benedictine hermit but a Carmelite hermit (and do not forget, to be a hermit does not mean to be a nun).
Finally if she want´s to be called a CARMELITE NUN, she has at first (especially if she want´s to be a Superior) make her perpetual vows as a Carmelite. After perpetual vows she can be elected as a "mother superior".
The question is also if she ever lived the life of reclusion, that is the Heart of a true Carmelite Life.
In the Cross is salvation; in the Cross is life; in the Cross is protection against our enemies; in the Cross is infusion of heavenly sweetness.." Thomas à Kempis