PROBLEMS, QUESTIONS, AND CONSIDERATIONS REGARDING Fr. Hewko
1. He did not sufficiently speak out about the abominations of Ambrose Moran; however, he vehemently spoke out against Bishop Williamson in sermons and videos as he taught the seminarians that Bishop Williamson was teaching errors about the new mass, etc. Did Father Hewko teach the seminarians about the criminal, predatory behavior revealed in the police reports and A. Moran’s many victims, his fraudulent activities and forged documents and pictures, etc. What did Fr. Hewko do to warn the seminarians about Ambrose Moran?
2. Why is there such great and deafening silence about the Ambrose Moran situation both now and also from 2015? This reminds me of the method of operation of the SSPX regarding the 2012 doctrinal preamble.
3. In 2015, Father Ortiz researched and wrote a 35 page report on Ambrose Moran. Were the seminarians taught about this? Were the Resistance faithful taught about this back in 2015 or 2018 when A. Moran was being shoved down our throats? Was Fr. Hewko keeping quiet about this report of Fr. Ortiz, or was he alerting those who needed to know about it in order to help us discern and figure out the A. Moran debacle? We did not know about this report until just recently in February 2019.
4. Why did Father Hewko not speak out about the horrible conference against Tony LaRosa and those also who questioned A. Moran’s involvement at Boston, KY and his credentials? Any one who was opposed to Ambrose Moran were bullied and condemned to hell by Fr. Pfeiffer in his public video conference for what was actually proved to be the very concerning revealed truth about the false and fraudulent credentials of this criminal Ambrose Moran . Where is the public response by Father Hewko to this grave injustice?
5. What has Fr. Hewko publically stated regarding the public excommunications of Mr. LaRosa, Mr. Taylor, and another individual also. In a telephone conversation, Father Hewko stated that Father Pfeiffer taught the seminarians that the excommunication of Mr. LaRosa was the right thing to be done by Ambrose Moran. Where is the public condemnation, outrage, and correction by Father Hewko about this?
6. Why does Father Hewko publically state that Ambrose Moran is friendly and likeable? We all need to break away from this false charity.
7. Why does Fr. Hewko publically give Father Pfeiffer the title of Good Father Pfeiffer several times, and say that Fr. Pfeiffer is a great priest just recently in a youtube sermon of February 2019?
8. Why does it appear that “The Catacombs” has gone dead about the whole A. Moran debacle, and that they are not allowing any commentary on the A. Moran affair? Is this according to what Father Hewko wants?
9. We believe that Fathers Hewko and Pfeiffer misled us about Bishop Williamson.
10. We believe that the reasons for trying to destroy Bishop Williamson in the minds of the faithful could have underlying sinister reasons including that B. Williamson would not ordain the seminarians of Boston, Kentucky, would not provide holy oils, and would not consecrate Fr. Pfeiffer a Bishop. Basically Bishop Williamson wanted nothing to do with Father Pfeiffer nor with his seminary for very good reasons.
11. The “Pablo Problem” has been going on for many years now. Many good priests have been driven away because of Pablo, and many faithful have been regularly attacked by Pablo via video , etc. Why did it take so long for Father Hewko to speak out about this “Pablo Problem”?
In addition, most recently, Father Hewko has been denigrated and disrespected publically by video as have so many others. Following this, Fr. Hewko finally decided to speak out publically against this. What did Father Hewko do to stop this “Pablo Problem” of many years before his own victimization took place?
12. Father Chazal stated publically in a video that he was present when Bishop Williamson told Father Pfeiffer that he was not competent to run a seminary.
13. We believe that Father Pfeiffer lied when he told us that Bishop Williamson hated seminaries. Father Pfeiffer spoke these words to us at the potluck meal following Holy Mass in 2018. Fr. Pfeiffer omitted the many true facts regarding Bishop Williamson’s disassociation with Father Pfeiffer as well as Bishop Williamson’s true publically expressed ideas regarding seminaries in the times in which we live today.
14. Did the reason that Fr. Pfeiffer and Father Hewko taught us to have nothing to do with Bishop Williamson have anything to do with revenge on the part of Father Pfeiffer, or Father Hewko or either or both of them? Or was Father Hewko just going along with the plan in sincerity to publically repudiate and strongly convince the faithful to avoid Bishop Williamson? There is so much more to this. And the condemnation of B. Williamson is so over the top when one compares the tender way and the seemingly false charity with which Father Hewko handled his public comments about the criminal predator Ambrose Moran. Also, Ambrose Moran has been outed by so many credible people since 2015 with a great deal of truthful research and warnings from concerned priests and others. What took Father Hewko so long to put an end to his involvement with Ambrose Moran? Why did Fr. Hewko stand down for so long before he took a public stand himself?
15. Why has Father Hewko not publically shown the proper outrage for the many victims of Ambrose Moran? According to police reports, some of the many victims of Ambrose Moran were vulnerable teenagers.
16. Did Father Hewko reach out to the Richards (who are the parents of two boys) in order to alert them of the predatory activities of Ambrose Moran who rents a place in Ohio from them and teaches these boys catechism, etc. as is according to the Mother’s own statement on “The Catacombs”?
In a telephone conversation with Father Hewko, we personally asked him to alert these parents for obvious reasons. Did Fr. Hewko do so?
17. The involvement of some priests at Boston, Kentucky such as Father Poisson, Father Roberts, Father Tetherow, etc. are surrounded in controversy. The many scandals that have enveloped Boston, Kentucky have been kept under wraps most definitely by Father Hewko as well as others there. Can we trust Father Hewko going forward?
18. “Poor” Father Poisson was conditionally reordained by Ambrose Moran in July 2018. According to Father Hewko’s statement in a sermon in February 2019, the bizarre way Fr. Hewko originally came to know about this is paraphrased as follows: The seminarians were packing and so Fr. Hewko asked them where they were going. Father was then told that they were going to Ohio where (Poor) Father Poisson was going to be reordained by Ambrose Moran. As Father Hewko was concerned about this and thought that the faithful were being deceived by not being told of this, Father Hewko, who was going on Pilgrimage in August, only finally spoke to Father Pfeiffer in September of 2018. This begs the question as to why it took Fr. Hewko so long to make his concerns known to Fr. Pfeiffer. It is well known that both Fr. Hewko and Fr. Pfeiffer have always been readily available to all by phone? Again why did Father Hewko take so long to address this with Fr. Pfeiffer?
19. We are wondering why Father Hewko decided to stop the you tube recording prior to when the question and answer session began, and which followed his statement of further explanation concerning that which caused his separation from Boston, Kentucky. Did Father Hewko want to shy away from tough questions that could be difficult and therefore be possible problems for him to answer? Shutting down the flow of information to the faithful, has too often been the way used in order to hide the reality and the wrongdoing. Maybe, Bishop Williamson was resolved enough to tackle the tough questions and simply speak the truth as honestly as he possibly could without hiding it or disguising it.
20. The Ambrose Moran situation regarding Father Pfeiffer is very disturbing to say the least, and as yet, Father Hewko has not addressed the great deal of wrongdoing on the part of Fr. Pfeiffer. Has Fr. Hewko rebuked Father Pfeiffer as God taught the way this must be done in the Scriptures as when Saint Paul rebuked Saint Peter? Also, and more recently, the excellent example of truthful and public correction for the good of the faithful and the edification of the Catholic Faith, the saintly Archbishop LeFebvre did his priestly duty well and objectively without fail, fully in every way, and with great courage. Father Hewko states often that he follows in the line of Archbishop Lefebvre, and we now question why Fr. Hewko’s words do not line up with his actions. Is there the obstacle of human respect for Fr. Pfeiffer that is motivating Fr. Hewko to neglect his priestly duty and responsibility to guide and lead the sheep? The sheep have been seriously battered, bullied, mistreated, and deceived by Father Pfeiffer and Ambrose Moran. It is a dereliction of duty for Father Hewko to continue to stand down.
21. Another consideration is the most interesting public response from Father Hewko toward the accusations from Ambrose Moran that both Fathers Hewko and Pfeiffer are not valid priests. A. Moran dredges up the false argument that because Archbishop Lefebvre was consecrated by Cardinal Lienart who was a Freemason, the ability to validly ordain priests and validly consecrate bishops was lacking firstly in Cardinal Lienart and therefore also lacking in Archbishop Lefebvre. So it goes that the priesthoods of Fathers Hewko and Pfeiffer are also not valid. Back to the interesting public response of Father Hewko on this subject. For the first time so it seems, Father Hewko names and speaks of Ambrose Moran while not using the title Bishop or Archbishop before his name. In addition, Fr. Hewko refutes the accusation of Ambrose Moran with the solid truth that even though Cardinal Lienart was a Freemason, he was conferring the holy orders as a valid priest, with valid intention, valid form, and valid matter. Therefore, Archbishop Lefebvre is valid and as is Father Hewko, Father Pfeiffer and all the others who received valid sacraments down the line from Archbishop Lefebvre. Another very important point that needs to be made is the failure of Father Hewko to apply this same application of valid priest, valid form, valid matter, and valid intention to the argument from Bishop Williamson that the novus ordo priests and mass are under the same practical applications of validity and therefore the Sacraments of the novus ordo priests and novus ordo mass can likewise be valid if the priest is valid, the form is valid, the matter is valid, and the intention is valid. If there is validity then there will also be Grace. Is this position of Father Hewko hypocrisy in that it is right and true for him, but false for others? Father Hewko has lavishly condemned Bishop Williamson for holding what amounts to the same position that Fr. Hewko holds for his own validity. As we are able to understand this matter of validity, it follows that public reparations equal to the vehement and many public condemnations of Bishop Williamson by Fathers Hewko and Pfeiffer are necessary. We have been misled by the false accusations of Fathers Hewko and Pfeiffer which caused us believe their false condemnations of Bishop Williamson and also to avoid him like the plague.
22. As we have been manipulated by Fathers Pfeiffer and Hewko to think of and label Bishop Williamson and his flock of faithful sheep as the “fake and false Resistance”, the damage has been great to the Catholic Resistance at large. The terms “fake and false Resistance” were devised in order to control the faithful in a propaganda campaign against the Bishop Williamson enemies of the so called “true Resistance”. We have been deceived and divided by what can be argued as a personal battle between the leaders of Boston, Kentucky and their adherents with those who follow Bishop Williamson as their leader. This has been devastating to the Resistance fight for the Catholic Faith. When will Father Hewko do the right thing, and repair the damage that he has caused?
23. To the best of our ability, we consider the above as pertinent.
24. We Pray for the Triumph of Our Mother’s Immaculate Heart.