It would go like this:
1) In a completely unexpected move, Cardinal Burke declares to the world the fact of Francis’s heresy;
2) He simultaneously declares that he is seeking ratification of that declaration from his fellow cardinals, and especially from the Roman clergy;
3) Vigano immediately backs him, as do a handful of lesser known bishops (eg., Bishops Strickland, Schneider, and all four Resistance bishops).
4) Over the next 30 days, another dozen bishops and Cardinal Sarah jump on board;
5) Burke declares that, in light of the manifest heresies of Francis (he does not yet see the heresies of the other conciliar popes, but it does not matter), the faithful bishops are going to announce the fact of his heresy, and in a second declaration, that God has therefore deposed Francis);
6) Both declarations take place, with only about 2-3 cardinals and 12-18 bishops ratifying;
7)The Lodge and ѕуηαgσgυє go into full battle mode, unleashing their media machine to warn the world of an impending schism from traditionalist rebels, but to no avail;
8) The traditional bishops announce the convocation of a conclave;
9) Despite the media storm recalling horror stories of the Great Western Schism, Tge conclave takes place;
10) Vigano is elected pope;
11) The shockwave is cause for reflection among the bishops of the world, causing another two dozen to side with Pope Vigano (who has taken the name of Peter II);
12) The only act which Pope Peter II is able to complete before his assassination by Jєωιѕн operatives is to declare all the post-conciliar rites abrogated, and restore the traditional sacraments;
13) Outrage in Catholic circles fuels more defections to supporters of Pope Peter II; another 100 bishops sign on, all of whom submit to conditional ordination/consecration willingly;
14) The conciliar apparatus is caught completely off guard by the swift and unexpected rivalry, while worldwide Judaic and Masonic governments unanimously declare their support for the conciliar occupiers. This meddling in Church affairs has the unexpected effect of further building Catholic resistance, and 50 more bishops sign on with the pope less Resistance.
15) A new conclave is convened, and elects a little known Mexican bishop Pope Peter III.
16) Bloody persecution of the true Catholics is now unleashed worldwide, and the blood of these martyrs assuages Our Lord’s outrage at our infidelity; the true Catholic Church grows, while the conciliar occupiers, losing ground in light of the brutality of their supporters and their connivance with the brutes, begins to diminish;
17) True Catholic priests begin supplanting modernist bishops and priests worldwide;
18) They are backed and supported by the faithful, who, having found their zeal and courage, begin tossing the modernists out of the dioceses, take up arms against the ʝʊdɛօ-Masonic forces, and exert enough pressure to eradicate conciliar puppets from most sees;
19) The tables have now turned, and instead of Catholic clergy and militia forces on the run, it is the Hudeo-Masonic agitators and clergy who are now in full retreat.
The trajectory is now lined up for a full restoration.