Does anyone think this may be imprudent? Im not saying it necessarily a bad idea, but at some level, the 'contingency' is going to have to be led by one of the bishops, not the laity. We should be here to support and organize, but under their direction. Wouldn't this be a waste of time if you do all this planning, only to find out one of the three has gone his own way, and has no use of all your hard work?
I can't imagine someone like bishop Williamson not being ready with a plan of action if the fallout happens. I think it would be best to wait for him and the other two bishops to make their move first, so you could support them, instead of running off with a well intentioned planned that divides and weakens whatever small resistance we have now.
Your intentions are good and resolve to be prudent commendable, but perhaps this may not be the best way to go about it.