Returning broad brush for broad brush. Of course what I wrote does not apply to everyone; it's just my personal experience with the Chrysostom types. So, for instance, you too are strongly against feminism ... but I do not detect misogyny in your posts. Yet there is a certain profile that seems to follow a common pattern.
Ok, Touche. Let's just say that it's the 80/20 rule. 20% of men are mysogynists and 20% of women are true feminists. The rest of the 80% of both men and women are normal humans, who are swayed by the social norms and attitudes of the day. In other words, in most cases, you have 20% of the population who are very passionate about something and the rest of the 80% just picks sides, but not strongly.
However, i'd argue that of the 80% of men and women, there are more women infected with partial-feminism than there are men who are partial-mysogynists. Why? Because society for the last 80+ years has been promoting, non-stop, feminist ideals. If anything, most men are pacifists and effeminate today, not mysogynists. Most men have been corrupted to REACT irrationally and emotionally (i.e. unmanly...instead of using their reason), and they have been corrupted to laziness and apathy - but not to hatred of women.
Yes, there are plenty of men like Chrysostom who let their hate take over, but i'd argue that some of the anger is justified. I come across all sorts of women nowadays (both at work, in social settings, and just in stores) where their attitude is uncalled for. And this has nothing to do with attractive women or impurity or anything else. It has to do with a lack of manners, a lack of respect and an aggressive, hostile or demeaning attitude. I can see how some men would lash out because of this, eventually. This doesn't make their reactions correct, but it's understandable. In our day and age, misogyny (or more correctly, being angry at hostile/entitled women) can have nothing to do with impurity or dating at all. It can be related to that, sure, but not necessarily...that's my main point.