I have many thoughts on this, so as not to waste your time, I'll try to put them in some brief, logical sequence.
1. We are mostly Catholics on this forum, looking for honest reporting and commentary, as much as possible.
2. Since becoming traditional Catholics, we're attuned to seeking the truth in news and are continually discerning the lies.
3. Cathinfo is our Trad version of the jew's Drudge Report. We hope for quick daily updates, concerning the battle for our Faith.
4. Your members expect a lot of you. Being a husband, father, worker and forum owner, you face difficult challenges.
5. Tradition In Action has deep roots the in Catholic battle. Therefore, they have been maligned since the day of their inception.
6. But I think you'd agree they have a place at the traditional Catholic table and the right to defend themselves?
7. The neoSSPX is motivated to destroy TIA's reputation because they are branding themselves as the owners of Catholic tradition.
8. Markus joined Cathinfo to post for the interests of TIA, and he commented in a gentlemanly, Catholic manner.
9. Whereas his adversary, Cera has posted in the interest of the neoSSPX by defaming TIA in a non Catholic manner.
10. I had warned you privately over a month ago that Cera was derailing topics that uncovered the neoSSPX's Quito plot.
11. TIA's charter is to be Catholic counter-revolutionaries. They examine, question and write on many diverse Catholic issues.
12. Those who know TIA, know they hate sedes.
13. In no way was TIA or Markus going down the sede path to question the validity of +ABL's ordination.
14. The Lineart masonic stuff on the SSPX has been out there for years. I recall about 3 years ago, you straightened me out on it.
15. It appeared you didn't have time to fully study the different posts and intricacies of TIA's report on the SSPX Quito issue?
16. For some reason, you got into snit and banned Markus, erasing all of his posts. Walla! Markus no longer existed.
17. Is this Catholic? You didn't give him any warning or counsel or notify other Cathinfo members of the ban, like you usually do?
18. From the basis of cutting off a fellow Catholic so completely, does it not encroach upon the 5th Commandment? Just a thought.
19. Markus posted his experience, dismay and doubt on TIA's website, which has a substantial readership. What else could he do?
20. We are moving into a new phase of the trad battle, where the neoSSPX grows stronger by the day. Their media outlets
Angelus Press, CFN, Fatima Center, DICI, controlled by "Dutch branding", are flush with cash... concocting taller & taller tales.
21. Where will Cathinfo and TIA go in the future?
Who knows, only Our Lord knows. But if they both keep to the simple basics in #1., they may endure.
Thank you for allowing me to post.