1. The Bible doesn't mention aliens, even though it mentions everything else in the visible world.
2. We haven't found any aliens yet. Not even microbes.
3. (true) Science has discovered that the earth is actually the center of the universe. Everything rotates around the earth. Google "axis of evil". Geocentrism is true. Carl Sagan was wrong that we are in a backwoods "nothing special" far-out corner of a galaxy.
4. #3 actually makes sense, because Earth is the planet on which God took HUMAN FLESH and died on the cross. The second Person of the Holy Trinity has a human nature now in Heaven. He can't take on any other additional alien nature(s). He can't have a glorified human body AND a glorified green alien body with 15 tentacles at the same time. That would be metaphysically impossible; an actual contradiction like a square circle.
5. And no, the other two Persons in the Holy Trinity aren't standing around in some kind of waiting room "still available" to do what the Second Person of the Holy Trinity did on Earth to save mankind in 33 AD. Jesus created the world, He is the LOGOS, the Word. It's difficult to comprehend the Trinity to any degree, but let's just say that it wasn't a coincidence that the LOGOS, the Second Person became man and died for our sins. Jesus didn't lose a divine "coin toss", nor did He draw the "short straw".
The Trinity is kind of like a fire: you have light, heat, and consuming action. Those 3 things go together. Where you have "fire", you have all 3. The light isn't the heat, and the heat isn't the consuming action. But there is only 1 fire. You can't say, "Well, last time the HEAT of the fire warmed my food; this time let's have the LIGHT of the fire warm my food." It doesn't work that way.