Just think of all that's happened in 2015.
* +Faure consecrated.
* SSPX basically commits to never consecrating even 1 more bishop without Papal approval
* SSPX Argentina deal with Rome
* Year of Mercy; SSPX given faculties for confessions from Dec 8, 2015 - Dec 8, 2016
* All the stuff Pope Francis has said and done
* It comes out that SSPX likely has a deal on the table, still in the works
* +Faure does a 3 week confirmations/conference circuit in the US
* +Williamson gives 2 high profile confirmations/conferences in the US in June/July.
* Fr. Pfeiffer embraces Ambrose Moran and then quietly and quickly dismisses him (if he indeed dismissed him at all!) Huge scandal ensued after Ambrose simulated "mass" at several locations, and possibly is still doing so at present!
* Fr. Voigt left the Boston, KY group and was subsequently condemned by them.
* Fr. Chazal also left Boston, KY after he publicly condemned Ambrose Moran as a fraud
* Fr. Voigt wrote an open letter delineating the problems with Pablo, Fr. Pfeiffer, and the Boston, KY seminary in general.
* Boston KY began a renewed slander campaign against +Williamson, +Faure, Fr. Zendejas, Fr. Garcia, and CathInfo.
* In general, Boston, KY imploded this year; the influence and numbers of this small group are only a fraction of what they were just 1 year ago. So they were down to 2 priests (down from 4 priests only 1 year ago)
* They did add 1 more priest very recently, for a total of 3.
* Toronto, Canada and other locations have cut off Fr. Pfeiffer completely. Many blogs and fora no longer post/carry/support "The Recusant" as the periodical closely tracks the downfall (and loss of relevance) of the group he propagandizes for (namely, Boston KY).
Fr. Zendejas officially joined the Resistance 1 year and almost 2 months ago. Just look at what he alone has done in the past 14 months!
* Stella Maris Chapel, the first Resistance "priory" purchased.
* 2 schools started (CT and TX).
* He is saying Mass in Philadelphia as well now
* Fr. Garcia joined him
* Weekly Mass is being said in at least 3 chapels (2 in TX, 1 in CT, not sure about other places)
* Father is doing all the administrative homework -- setting up 501(3).C organizations, LLCs, etc. to allow for proper growth and operations. This is the priest who made the priory/school/retreat house of Ridgefield, CT what it is today (or should I say, what it WAS a few years ago! Today it's only a shell of its former self)
* Father's written sermons are now found at least 2 places online: St. Dominic's chapel website, and another blog called "The Blue Paper".