In order to be sure that the lesson has been learned, a
good teacher will compose a quiz that hits some of the
highlights of the topic that has been covered, before
moving along into the next topic.
If anyone takes this as "condescending" it should not be
forgotten that this is PRECISELY WHAT +FELLAY has been
doing for the past 18 years: he has taken the entire
SSPX one step at a time through the process of learning
how to be good accordistas, and the majority of them
have come right along like sheeple. But hardly any of them
have been offended that he was "condescending." In fact,
anyone who dares say such a thing is immediately shunned,
marginalized, and exiled in the cult of +Fellay! So how is it
that he gets away with this without anyone taking notice
of "the man behind the curtain?"
This is a job for Toto!!
FILL-IN THE BLANKS.
EACH BLANK LINE REPRESENTS ONE WORD.
THERE IS PRECISELY ONE WORD THAT BELONGS TO EACH LINE.
This set of statements is in regard to the attached letter of one
past Society of St. Pius X District Superior of Canada, who wrote
and distributed this letter to the Faithful of the Canadian District.
This letter has been in the public domain ever since, over a matter
of several years, and the author has never been reprimanded by
the Superior General for having written it, nor has the SG ever
once made any comment or denial indicating his disapproval of the
contents of this letter.
1) An SSPX priest, Fr. A., who had been in good standing for some
years, a priest who had been the founding District Superior of the
French District, was being _______ because of his "disobedience."
2) This SSPX priest, Fr. A., had _______ the Society's constitutions
and had repeatedly _______ Bishop Fellay’s explicit orders, thus giving
a bad example to the other Society priests.
3) Fr. A., who was being disciplined had kept a website and a blog
active on the Internet, by which means he had been trying to _____
Society members toward favoring, or pursuing an accord, or an
agreement with modernist Rome.
4) Fr. A. was being disciplined because he had been thereby trying
to cause division and even _______ against the legitimate authority
of the Superior General of the Society of St. Pius X, Bishop Bernard
5) The problem was not that he had held opinions that were in
opposition to the official SSPX stand on certain principles, but that
he was ______ these contrary opinions in public. In other words, he
was not forbidden from harboring a difference of opinion, but only
from ______ that opinion in the public forum.
6) By making his contrary opinions publicly known, and thus not
being "obediently silent," this SSPX priest was trying to _______ the
Superior General and the Society of St. Pius X.
7) Due to the high position and respect that this cleric commanded
in the Society, Bishop Fellay and the General Council were very ______,
but sometimes, ______ can be a fault.
Fr. A., in his writings, seems to imply that those who disagree
with his opinion and thereby agree with the Superior General, +Fellay,
and the majority of SSPX members regarding the so-called reconciliation
are "_____ _____" (two words).
9) This (no.
is not only _______ it is _______.
10) On the contrary, as we will see, the SSPX's present stand would
seem more _______ to Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre.
11) Fr. A's accuser here in this letter summarizes Fr. A's arguments
that were found in his interview article published in The Wanderer
(September 2003 issue) in ________ of a "reconciliation" with
12) Regarding the first item, the Danger of Schism, Fr. A's accuser
asserts that "Our ________ is not rebellion."
13) On the contrary, Fr. A's accuser says, "Our _______... is the
necessary attitude of Catholics who want to keep the ______ when
faced with prelates who attack, deny or threaten it."
14) "We do not want to become ________!"
15) "We continue to believe in the divinity of Our Lord and His
Social ________, His Church.
16) Fr. A's accuser says, "There is no danger of schism because
we still recognize (Rome's) ________."
17) What we question is not their authority, says Fr. A's accuser,
but we question whether or not we can ____ the Roman authorities.
18) Fr. A's accuser says that, It's not just a matter of having a
majority in a Roman commission, but it is rather a matter of whether
we can put ourselves ________ them.
19) It is also a matter of whether, says Fr. A's accuser, we can
trust the Roman authorities to ________ our Faith.
20) "Unfortunately," says the accuser of Fr. A., "the present Roman
authorities have proven over and over they cannot be ________."
21) They have proven, he says, over and over, "that they have ____
________ (two words), as we will point out later on."
22) "The solution to this ______ will come from Rome, when the
Roman authorities _____ _____ (two words) to the _______ of the
23) "But until then," until the Roman authorities ______ ______
(two words), "we do well to continue our ________."
24) "How long this will last," that is, how long we will have to wait
for the Roman authorities to _____ _____ (two words) to the
______ of the ______, "is not our _______ but God's."
25) "But we cannot, for the sake of a _____ unity, join those who
26) "We cannot ... join those ... who ______ the Church to a
27) "We cannot ... join those ... who _______ the Church to ...
simply one _______ among others, thus _______ it."
28) "So we continue Tradition, and continue to _______ those
who reject it in the name of a new _______ church.
29) We continue in the way of Archbishop Lefebvre, to ______
those who reject Tradition, says the accuser of Fr. A., that is, those
who reject Tradition in the name of a new _______ church.
30) For example, to continue on the way of ABL would therefore
be to ______ those who reject Tradition in the name of a new
______ church, even though they say it is only a "________," not
really a _______ church. [Confer DICI.org website, August 2013]
31) As ABL said: "By cutting themselves off from the previous
______, the modern Roman authorities are the ones who are ______."
32) In order to obtain ________ with one's estranged friends,
does it take heroic virtue to capitulate in the fight for Tradition?
33) Fr. A's accuser asks, "Did it take heroic virtue for the so-called
heroic priests of Campos, Brazil, to ________ their spiritual father,
Bishop de Castro Mayer, and to _______ and turn against their former
comrades in arms?"
34) The attitude of Rome has changed: it is ______!
35) This (no. 34) is the most _______ reason of all! Where has Fr. A.
been for the past 5 years? (That is, from 1998 to 2003)
36) Have the modern Roman authorities really _______? Has Fr. A.
forgotten what they have done to the Fraternity of St. Peter, which
is their own ________?
37) Has he forgotten about the ________ prayer meetings in Assisi?
38) [Keep in mind: this was written when there had been only two
prayer meetings in Assisi, but now, after 2011, there have been a
total of _____ prayer meetings in Assisi.]
39) [And furthermore, keep in mind that here, in 2003, and ever
since then, this letter of the accuser of Fr. A. has not been in any
way criticized by +Fellay, the SG who had been at the time, in 2003,
openly critical of the previous two Assisi prayer meetings, but who,
since 2006 has no longer uttered a single word of criticism of the
Assisi prayer meetings, most tellingly the _____ Assisi prayer
meeting that occurred on October 18th, 2011.]
40) The last Assisi prayer meeting (as of 2003) took place one week
after Rome granted _______ to the 'heroic' priests of Campos, Brazil,
who did not say a word against Assisi II.
41) By the way, hasn't Fr. A. noticed how quiet the 'heroic' priests
of Campos are since they singed their _______? Doesn't he know that
on May 24th, 2003, at the same time that Cardinal Castrillon Hoyos
was offering the Traditional Latin Mass in St. Mary Major, the Pope
was giving away the Catholic Church of Saints Vincent and Anastasius,
which contains the embalmed _____ of 22 popes, to the Bulgarian
Orthodox to share with Roman Catholics? Some ______!
42) Fr. A. seems to have forgotten what Archbishop Lefebvre knew
well and openly denounced: There are ______ Romes: Catholic Rome
and the ____-__________ (hyphenated word) Rome.
43) As did Archbishop Lefebvre, we _______ with our whole heart
to Catholic Rome, but we _______ the ____-_________ Rome.
44) "Catholic Rome has been _________ and is occupied by
__________. That is a fact."
45) It is perfectly in line with the neo-Modernist ________ of
the neo-Modernist Romans, which is: Why not accept the Mass of
St. Pius V? (Note: he doesn't say the reformed Mass of John XXIII,
or Pius XII's revised 1956 Holy Week of Bugnini)? We accept
46) "We are not looking for ________. We will not be happy if
at the next Assisi prayer meeting Bishop Fellay gets to stand
closer to the Pope than the _______ Lama."
47) "The ______ Lama shouldn't even be there," says the accuser
of Fr. A., "we hope that at the next prayer meeting in Assisi to pray
for peace the pope will be surrounded by all the ______ bishops,
48) This is where true peace is to be obtained; but encouraging
prayer to ______ gods will not ______ peace.
49) So the words of Archbishop Lefebvre to JPII in 1988 are still
valid today: "The time for _______ has not yet come." In Rome
absolutely nothing has _______. [Note: Can you imagine +Fellay
saying these words today???]
50) The present Roman authorities continue to be faithful to their
principles of the ____ _________ (two words), their ____
________ (two words), their ____ _________ (two words),
exemplified by the [unclean] spirit of Vatican II and Assisi, ______
which they want to draw us, and _____ which we want no part.
[Note: Can you imagine +F saying these words today???]
51) We want _____ part of the [unclean] ______ of Vatican II.
[Note: Can you imagine +F saying these words today???]
52) The SSPX continues today, faithful to the Catholic principles
Transmitted by the Archbishop: "We do not view reconciliation in
the same way [as Rome does]. ______ _______ (two words) sees
it in the sense of bringing us to Vatican II." [Not An Easy Answer!]
53) Our view of reconciliation is that "we see it as a return of
Rome to Tradition. We cannot come together. It is a dialogue
between the ______." [Please note: what ABL said was a
dialogue between the deaf, has changed. What used to be
the Society and apostate Rome unable to hear each other,
has now become a dialogue of the deaf between the
leadership of the Society and those true Catholics who dare
to uphold the principles of ABL which the Society leadership
has now abandoned,
and with them apparently a large part
of the Society Faithful have likewise followed suit, perhaps
unwittingly, but nonetheless in fact.]
54) "I will raise the question to the _________ level: 'Are you in
agreement with the great encyclicals of all the previous ______?
Are you in agreement with Quanta Cura of Pius ____, Immortale Dei,
Libertas, of Leo ______, Pascendi dominici gregis of ____ ___ _____
___ (4 words), Quas primas of Pius XI, Humani Generis of Pius ___?'"
55) "I will raise the question to the ________ level: "...Are
you in full ___________ with these popes and their teaching?
56) Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre has handed down this principle,
that having been through the war zone once, he would no longer
dialogue with apostate Rome as he may have done long before; no,
he would now and forever raise the question to the ______ level.
But what about +Fellay? Where does he "raise the question?" As
a matter of fact, +Fellay places the entire burden of proof on the
question of _________.
57) Do you still accept Sacrorum Antistitum
______ ) of Pope Saint Pius X?
58) Are you in favor of the Social Kingship of Our Lord Jesus
Christ? If you do not accept the _______ of your predecessors
it is useless to talk. [Note: Most ironically,
this principle that
has been handed down to us from ABL used to apply between
the Society which he founded and apostate Rome, however,
the game has changed. Now, it applies between all Faithful
Catholics and the leadership of the Society which he founded,
which has taken sides with apostate Rome! Kyrie eleison!
59) As long as you ________ to reform the Council in light of the _______
of these popes who proceeded you there is no _______ possible.
It is useless.
60) The opposition between us is no ______ thing.
61) It is not sufficient for them to tell us, "You can say the Old Mass."
No, the opposition between us is not in the ________, it is in the
62) Quotes taken from an interview with Archbishop Lefebvre
published in December 1988 in _________ #66.
63) I think there is a danger in seeing this ________ last for ages.
64) In my opinion I think we might see here the real reason for
Fr. A's change. The fight is ________ on. He has been at the
center of this fight for over 30 years. Maybe he is _______ of the
fight! [Note: could it be that +Fellay is likewise tired of the fight?]
65) But this is not the first time that a conflict over the Faith has
laste for ages. The Arian crisis lasted over 70 years, the _______
exile in Avignon 68 years, the ______ Western Schism 39 years.
66) Is this a reason to abandon the ______, to come to ______
67) It's a good thing Bishop Athanasius didn't get tired of being
_______, threatened, ________ accused, ___________, etc.
68) Because if he had gotten tired, he would not be "______"
2) disobeyed, disobeyed
5) airing, airing
7) patient, patience
9) insulting, ludicrous
13) resistance, faith
21) not, changed
22) crisis, come, back, integrity, faith
23) come, back, resistance
24) come, back, integrity, faith, problem
25) fake, errors
26) reduce, human
27) reduce, religion, destroying
28) denounce, conciliar
29) denounce, conciliar
30) denounce, conciliar, tendency, conciliar
31) Popes, schismatic
33) renounce, abandon
36) changed, creation
41) agreement, hearts, change
42) two, neo-modernist
43) adhere, reject, neo-Modernist
44) infiltrated, Modernists
45) ecumenism, else
46) acceptance, Dalai
47) Dalai, Catholic, Russia
48) false, bring
49) cooperation, changed
50) new, theology, new, ecclesiology, new, evangelization, in, of
51) no, spirit
52) Cardinal, Ratzinger /ALTERNATIVELY/ Bishop, Fellay
54) doctrinal, popes, IX, XIII, Pius X, XII
55) doctrinal, communion
56) doctrinal, authority
59) refuse, doctrine, dialogue
61) liturgy, doctrine
64) dragging, tired
65) Papal, Great
66) fight, some
67) exiled, falsely, excommunicated
If anyone would like a Word file with this material on it, just post
your request here, please.