Author Topic: FR. FRANCOIS CHAZAL, SSPX - 1st Friday Sermon - 5th Oct 2012 - SEOUL, KOREA  (Read 1217 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline chrstnoel1

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 645
  • Reputation: +514/-12
  • Gender: Male
FR. FRANCOIS CHAZAL, SSPX. 1st Friday Sermon.

5th October 2012

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Recorded by Dr. Marie Kim.


@ Youtube




Transcribed below.


Friday, October 5, 2012

Fr. Chazel’s Sermon.

My dear faithful, St. Paul says you receive with joy with the taking away of your belongings. So if you look in this chapel, everything has been taken away after the door was destroyed; after the door was forcefully opened into this place. I think it was right for me to not call anyone for one month, so it cannot be said that I gave the order to bar Fr. Couture and Fr. Onoda from saying Mass in this chapel. I did not. One month ago, when I left, I said they are most welcome to come and say the Mass here. For the moment, it was not necessary for them to take all the things forcibly from this chapel, because I was not planning to bar them from using this chapel at all. Just like worldwide we think just as long as the Society does not sign the deal with Rome, it is still good to attend the Mass of the Society of St. Pius X [official]. We are not preventing you from attending the Mass, even of Fr. Onoda. We are not preventing you.
Now Bishop Fellay is backtracking very much. His sermon was how can there be a deal with Rome which is in that state. Bishop Fellay is backtracking and backtracking a lot it seems. We are waiting for the day when the errors of the General Chapter are revoked, the wrongful statements are revoked, and especially the weaker and more liberal priests get replaced by the “Old Guard” you may say - Priests who will reverse the course of the doctrinal Society and make the Society entirely safe. So now, we don’t think that she is completely safe as Bishop Williamson says, “It’s taking water.” But there is some backtracking, but we need to see over the course of time whether or not that backtracking is serious or not. For the moment that’s not enough. For the moment it is not safe. For the moment, there are too many priests, still today, who are in favor of an agreement with Rome. So for the moment, the situation remains dangerous and ambiguous. For the moment, DICI keeps on refusing to expose the scandals of Benedict XVI. The new doctrine is in the program of history at St. Mary’s and there other abuses elsewhere in the world. So those things are still there. If there is a full backtrack and all this is taken away, then of course, Fr. Couture can come back with all his things in this chapel and there will be no more issues. This is what we are praying for.
In the meantime, expect us to remain small. Not small in Korea, where half of the faithful have chosen the resistance. It’s not small in Singapore and it’s not small in Kuala Lumpur and we do have groups in the Philippines and a few great families in Japan. Families with children, which is a very rare thing in Japan. So what counts for us is the hearts and mind of the faithful of Asia and of other places in the world. This is really what counts. They can have all the equipment of this chapel. We will retain as much as we can because we also need those things, but what matters is you need to have your hearts. What matters, is that we remain in the heart of Our Lord and we do what we do, for the sake of charity. I always sensed since the month of May, that the intent of Bishop Fellay on April 14th, which has been receded, but that intent would have led to a great massacre of souls. So it is for the sake of charity that we started our actions.
And where we started with charity, I believe we should also finish with the virtue of charity and not keep any resentment or bitterness towards those who are saying untruths about us (tosay the least). Let us not despise them. Let us not hate them. Let us, on the contrary, be very patient towards them. At the same time we have to maintain this center solidly in the hands of the resistance to the changes of the Society of St. Pius X. We have to maintain the identity of the Society of St. Pius X in Korea and elsewhere. That is why I am happy to still see the sign, “The SSPX” outside and on the staircase. I am nothing else, but a priest of the Society of St. Pius X. They can say whatever, but I remain a priest of the Society of St. Pius X and you remain faithful of the Society of St. Pius X and trying to do your best to remain faithful to the doctrine by Archbishop Lefebvre himself.

God bless.

Offline Telesphorus

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12714
  • Reputation: +7/-12
  • Gender: Male
FR. FRANCOIS CHAZAL, SSPX - 1st Friday Sermon - 5th Oct 2012 - SEOUL, KOREA
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 09:37:06 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • It says the video is removed by the user.


    Offline chrstnoel1

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 645
    • Reputation: +514/-12
    • Gender: Male
    FR. FRANCOIS CHAZAL, SSPX - 1st Friday Sermon - 5th Oct 2012 - SEOUL, KOREA
    « Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 09:53:21 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: chrstnoel1
    FR. FRANCOIS CHAZAL, SSPX. 1st Friday Sermon.

    5th October 2012

    SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
    Recorded by Dr. Marie Kim.


    @ Youtube




    Transcribed below.


    Friday, October 5, 2012

    Fr. Chazel’s Sermon.

    My dear faithful, St. Paul says you receive with joy with the taking away of your belongings. So if you look in this chapel, everything has been taken away after the door was destroyed; after the door was forcefully opened into this place. I think it was right for me to not call anyone for one month, so it cannot be said that I gave the order to bar Fr. Couture and Fr. Onoda from saying Mass in this chapel. I did not. One month ago, when I left, I said they are most welcome to come and say the Mass here. For the moment, it was not necessary for them to take all the things forcibly from this chapel, because I was not planning to bar them from using this chapel at all. Just like worldwide we think just as long as the Society does not sign the deal with Rome, it is still good to attend the Mass of the Society of St. Pius X [official]. We are not preventing you from attending the Mass, even of Fr. Onoda. We are not preventing you.
    Now Bishop Fellay is backtracking very much. His sermon was how can there be a deal with Rome which is in that state. Bishop Fellay is backtracking and backtracking a lot it seems. We are waiting for the day when the errors of the General Chapter are revoked, the wrongful statements are revoked, and especially the weaker and more liberal priests get replaced by the “Old Guard” you may say - Priests who will reverse the course of the doctrinal Society and make the Society entirely safe. So now, we don’t think that she is completely safe as Bishop Williamson says, “It’s taking water.” But there is some backtracking, but we need to see over the course of time whether or not that backtracking is serious or not. For the moment that’s not enough. For the moment it is not safe. For the moment, there are too many priests, still today, who are in favor of an agreement with Rome. So for the moment, the situation remains dangerous and ambiguous. For the moment, DICI keeps on refusing to expose the scandals of Benedict XVI. The new doctrine is in the program of history at St. Mary’s and there other abuses elsewhere in the world. So those things are still there. If there is a full backtrack and all this is taken away, then of course, Fr. Couture can come back with all his things in this chapel and there will be no more issues. This is what we are praying for.
    In the meantime, expect us to remain small. Not small in Korea, where half of the faithful have chosen the resistance. It’s not small in Singapore and it’s not small in Kuala Lumpur and we do have groups in the Philippines and a few great families in Japan. Families with children, which is a very rare thing in Japan. So what counts for us is the hearts and mind of the faithful of Asia and of other places in the world. This is really what counts. They can have all the equipment of this chapel. We will retain as much as we can because we also need those things, but what matters is you need to have your hearts. What matters, is that we remain in the heart of Our Lord and we do what we do, for the sake of charity. I always sensed since the month of May, that the intent of Bishop Fellay on April 14th, which has been receded, but that intent would have led to a great massacre of souls. So it is for the sake of charity that we started our actions.
    And where we started with charity, I believe we should also finish with the virtue of charity and not keep any resentment or bitterness towards those who are saying untruths about us (tosay the least). Let us not despise them. Let us not hate them. Let us, on the contrary, be very patient towards them. At the same time we have to maintain this center solidly in the hands of the resistance to the changes of the Society of St. Pius X. We have to maintain the identity of the Society of St. Pius X in Korea and elsewhere. That is why I am happy to still see the sign, “The SSPX” outside and on the staircase. I am nothing else, but a priest of the Society of St. Pius X. They can say whatever, but I remain a priest of the Society of St. Pius X and you remain faithful of the Society of St. Pius X and trying to do your best to remain faithful to the doctrine by Archbishop Lefebvre himself.

    God bless.



    This link to Fr. Chazal's sermon -



    God bless

    Offline chrstnoel1

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 645
    • Reputation: +514/-12
    • Gender: Male
    FR. FRANCOIS CHAZAL, SSPX - 1st Friday Sermon - 5th Oct 2012 - SEOUL, KOREA
    « Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 09:55:01 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Telesphorus
    It says the video is removed by the user.


    Sorry about that. Just re-download it again. God bless.
    [/color]

    Offline Telesphorus

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 12714
    • Reputation: +7/-12
    • Gender: Male
    FR. FRANCOIS CHAZAL, SSPX - 1st Friday Sermon - 5th Oct 2012 - SEOUL, KOREA
    « Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 09:59:17 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: chrstnoel1
    Quote from: Telesphorus
    It says the video is removed by the user.


    Sorry about that. Just re-download it again. God bless.
    [/color]


    Thank you!


    Offline Zorayda

    • Newbie
    • *
    • Posts: 110
    • Reputation: +515/-0
    • Gender: Female
    FR. FRANCOIS CHAZAL, SSPX - 1st Friday Sermon - 5th Oct 2012 - SEOUL, KOREA
    « Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 11:16:44 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Everyone should read this & share it from here to the moon! Fr. Couture has been brainwashing faithful by the truckload so tell everyone the truth!

    Offline Zorayda

    • Newbie
    • *
    • Posts: 110
    • Reputation: +515/-0
    • Gender: Female
    FR. FRANCOIS CHAZAL, SSPX - 1st Friday Sermon - 5th Oct 2012 - SEOUL, KOREA
    « Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 08:17:43 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • You mean Fr. Couture you could not simply ask for the good Korean faithful to pack "your" things in a box & drop them by the door for you to pick up? You actually went so far to have the door busted open??? The Korean faithful pay for everything but you have to be a big spoiled baby & break the door down! They should have called the police on you. Now you should pay to get the door fixed.

    Offline Francisco

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1102
    • Reputation: +823/-6
    • Gender: Male
    FR. FRANCOIS CHAZAL, SSPX - 1st Friday Sermon - 5th Oct 2012 - SEOUL, KOREA
    « Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 12:46:36 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Zorayda
    You mean Fr. Couture you could not simply ask for the good Korean faithful to pack "your" things in a box & drop them by the door for you to pick up? You actually went so far to have the door busted open??? The Korean faithful pay for everything but you have to be a big spoiled baby & break the door down! They should have called the police on you. Now you should pay to get the door fixed.


    May not have been the right thing to do, but, after 15 years as director of the district, he seems at last to have done something .........


    Offline Francisco

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1102
    • Reputation: +823/-6
    • Gender: Male
    FR. FRANCOIS CHAZAL, SSPX - 1st Friday Sermon - 5th Oct 2012 - SEOUL, KOREA
    « Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 12:56:21 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • A poster on Ignis Ardens has published Fr Couture's editorial in the latest edition of APOSTLE? the Asian newsletter on the "failed" talks. Knowing what a very busy traveling man that he is, and also most practical, I wonder if he in fact prepared two editorials - one in case the deal went through, the other in case it didn't. If so, bet the other also sported rock solid justifications.

     

    Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16