As best I can discern, these are Bp. Fellay's remaining justifications for his aggiornamento:
(1) My Zionist handler wants it.
(2) My prophetess wants it.
(3) The modernist "subsisting in" the Chair of Peter wants it.
(4) I am the King (except for my Zionist handler).
(5) My archenemy Bishop Williamson doesn't want the Aggiornamento, so I must want it.
(6) I have promised to live witth the Council and not oppose it.
(7) The Pope is the one who wants it so it can't be a trap.
Religious Liberty is very very very very limited after all.
(9) Vatican II it's not really this super heresy.
(10) I want to join 'forces' with my dear fellow Bishop Rifan from 'within'.