Nice to try to start an uprising on my forum while I'm busy with construction projects at my home. And you knew it, from our phone conversation Friday morning. You were well aware I'd be busy and unavailable -- something no one else knew, because I told that to you privately as a friend on our phone call.
What gives? I'm serious. What's your problem?
1. The most accurate description of CathInfo is in the header and the footer: "A message board for SSPX, Resistance and other Traditional
Catholics to discuss news and matters pertaining to the Catholic Faith" and it's not The Official Resistance Forum, but it's the largest forum where Resistance members gather. Therefore it's the DE-FACTO "place to be" for Resistance supporters. My claim in the footer is therefore accurate. Do you know what de-facto means?
2. Your little syllogism about CathInfo "changing" is ridiculous. The unspoken major in that argument was "I am Sean Johnson, the Unchanging One." No, Sean, you are not unchangeable like God. As a matter of fact, even for a human being you are as changeable as the wind and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you were bi-polar or had some similar issue in your life. But suffice to say you are dramatic and on again/off again to the extreme. Your multiple "I'm outta here" - "Now I'm back" episodes prove this.
When you were contributing useful content you got tons of thumbs up. It's only lately, in your new "Dogmatic Sedeplenist" phase, that you're picking up downvotes like a child picks up candy after a pinata breaks. Oh, and mixing it up in the Flat Earth subforum. You can't enter a fray like that and not gain a slew of downvotes from one "camp" or the other. That's just the nature of the beast. Again, you can't claim that you always argued with FE proponents thus, because you didn't. Long story short, your particular behavior changed.
It's not just you in particular; all human beings are inherently changeable. We do this today, and that tomorrow. Our behavior is NEVER the same from day-to-day. Only God is always and forever the same, pure act.
3. Just basing my judgement on your posts in the past 24 hours, it's embarrassing how much you care about your number of down-votes. Perhaps it's an ego thing?
4. I personally gave you a downthumb on each of your posts in your recent "Sean the Grand Inquisitor" threads. I'm sure I wasn't alone on this. You were acting like a donkey -- making a donkey out of yourself -- in those threads, Sean. Admit it. You did at least admit you were trying to rile up the Sedes to get them banned. You were about as subtle as a wild donkey in a china shop.
5. To some degree, CathInfo changes every day. The number and precise content of new posts is different each day, right? The exact mix of who checks in on a given day is never the same two days in a row. There's another difference right there! The only thing that gives CathInfo SOME measure of stability is the fact that I'm always the moderator, and I am MOSTLY the same in my beliefs, attitudes, and moderating rules. But the largest part of the "what is CathInfo" equation is the subtotal of all the members who post here. And that changes every week, every month, and every year.
Every member I ban makes the forum change a little bit.
6. It's obvious by the language and the content that all (or most) of the "anonymous mailbag" e-mails you posted were from Samuel. You don't exactly have a lot of like-minded people with you on this. You and Samuel are in love with the whole "formless darkness" thing. I know that from our past private (small group) e-mails.
7. You basically forced me to write up this little rebuke. I certainly didn't enjoy writing it. But you started it.