Author Topic: Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - deceptive blogger  (Read 11832 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Matthew

  • Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 25805
  • Reputation: +22326/-302
  • Gender: Male
Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - deceptive blogger
« on: December 10, 2016, 06:50:30 AM »
  • Thanks!5
  • No Thanks!0
  • I just saw this thread:
    http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php/Trad-Cat-Knight

    So apparently a few people (at least) missed the Eric Gajewski hubbub several months ago here on CathInfo.

    So here's a re-run for those of you who missed it the first time.

    If you are busy, just check out this one:
    http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php/Eric-Gajewski-NOT-a-popular-blogger-but-a-fraud-Read-on


    Here are some other pertinent threads, if you want to find out the truth about Eric Gajewski.

    http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php/Eric-Gajewskis-Shocking-Lies-Exposed-in-New-Video

    http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php/Great-Monarch-Madness-Part-1-The-Big-Gajewski

    http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php/Pakman-Show-Interviews-Gajewski

    http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php?a=topic&t=38195
    Feeling generous? Want to say "thank you"? Feel free to send gifts from my Amazon wishlist!
    https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/25M2B8RERL1UO

    Start Amazon.com session by clicking this link, and my family and I get a commission on your purchase!

    Furthermore, I consider that Vatican II must be destroyed.

    Offline Incredulous

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6388
    • Reputation: +6788/-616
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 08:16:50 AM »
  • Thanks!6
  • No Thanks!0

  • "Some preachers will keep silence about the truth, and others will trample it underfoot and deny it. Sanctity of life will be held in derision even by those who outwardly profess it, for in those days Our Lord Jesus Christ will send them not a true Pastor but a destroyer."  St. Francis of Assisi


    Offline Franciscan Solitary

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 264
    • Reputation: +163/-129
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 02:28:32 PM »
  • Thanks!1
  • No Thanks!0
  • Well said, Mr. Matthew.  Sad but true.  Mr. Gajewski is false, a fraud.  The real deal can only be found among the ranks of the brave Catholic Nationalists who bear the many and all-too-real scars and wounds that show the truth of their fine noble words.

    The actual Roman Catholic heroes are crucified warriors, exactly like their Immortal Leader.

    Offline hollingsworth

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2523
    • Reputation: +2678/-352
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 12:18:32 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!5
  •  
    Quote
    Mr. Gajewski is false, a fraud.


    I don't have time or desire to plow through all the videos and audio presentations which Mr. Gajewski has made.  My questions are these:  Why should I care about him?  Does he pose a direct threat to me and to other trads?  Does it really matter what he says or writes?  Are his views any more toxic or harmful than Frs. Pfeiffer and Hewko's?  Can he do any more harm to traditional Catholicism than Bp. Fellay and the neo-sspx have already done, etc.? I doubt it.  

    That Fr. Voigt admires him is of no real concern to me.  Father is a friend of ours.  Is he wrong to promote Eric's line?  I don't know really, and don't really care.  None of us are thinking clearly about a lot of things a lot of the time.  In all likelihood a good number of views expressed here on Cathinfo are basically fraudulent or false.  If, indeed, Eric is laying claim to some kind of special appointment from God, or is pretending to me a kind of messianic agent, so what?  That kind of nuttiness will certainly be revealed in time.    

    Offline Croixalist

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1432
    • Reputation: +994/-268
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 01:53:42 PM »
  • Thanks!5
  • No Thanks!1
  • Quote from: hollingsworth
    Quote
    Mr. Gajewski is false, a fraud.


    I don't have time or desire to plow through all the videos and audio presentations which Mr. Gajewski has made.  My questions are these:  Why should I care about him?  Does he pose a direct threat to me and to other trads?  Does it really matter what he says or writes?  Are his views any more toxic or harmful than Frs. Pfeiffer and Hewko's?  Can he do any more harm to traditional Catholicism than Bp. Fellay and the neo-sspx have already done, etc.? I doubt it.  

    That Fr. Voigt admires him is of no real concern to me.  Father is a friend of ours.  Is he wrong to promote Eric's line?  I don't know really, and don't really care.  None of us are thinking clearly about a lot of things a lot of the time.  In all likelihood a good number of views expressed here on Cathinfo are basically fraudulent or false.  If, indeed, Eric is laying claim to some kind of special appointment from God, or is pretending to me a kind of messianic agent, so what?  That kind of nuttiness will certainly be revealed in time.    


    Well, if you don't know or care about whether he's a liar, deluded maniac, cult leader, or all of the above, and after all the blatant lies, and sock puppetry, and meat-headed threats he was caught slinging around on just this forum, why should anyone bother explaining it to you? What makes you think you are qualified to argue about a given topic when you can't be bothered to do the essential reading?

    You would let a man wallow in his own massive delusion as long as he's small potatoes. You would risk the possibility of a major nutcase tainting the reputation of a priest you call a "friend." Yet, you would pull a tantrum on me or anyone else for pointing out his many unrepentant lies, subterfuges, and threatening behavior on this very forum. Your basic malfunction here is that you put your feelings way ahead of your reasoning. You developed a fondness for Eric before you did the research on him and now you're really stuck because at the same time you developed a strong dislike for me and it is preventing you from conceding any point at all. The information is all out here for you to see, plain as day. You don't have to like me and hate Eric to agree with me on this. If you really did care about him and still have the ability to reach out to him, you should do it and do it before he falls down a well he can't get out of.

    Just remember one thing though Hollingsworth, this is the same guy who published Matthew's full name and at least what he thought was his real phone number on the TradCatKnight website in the hopes of getting his "eagles" to harass a man who made the mistake of owning the forum in which he got into an altercation with a grand total of 1 (one) other member (me) in the wee hours of the morning. That's not the kind of thing I'd give out a free pass for.
    Fortuna finem habet.


    Offline Croix de Fer

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 3219
    • Reputation: +2520/-2197
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 06:03:48 PM »
  • Thanks!1
  • No Thanks!0
  • Jim Jones in the making...  :furtive:
    Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

    Offline hollingsworth

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2523
    • Reputation: +2678/-352
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 06:04:13 PM »
  • Thanks!1
  • No Thanks!1
  • Quote
    You developed a fondness for Eric before you did the research on him and now you're really stuck because at the same time you developed a strong dislike for me and it is preventing you from conceding any point at all.


    Wrong on both counts.  I did not develop a fondness for Eric. I don't know him or about him. I did not develop a strong dislike for you for about the same reasons.

    Offline Croixalist

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1432
    • Reputation: +994/-268
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 08:04:19 AM »
  • Thanks!1
  • No Thanks!1
  • Quote from: hollingsworth
    Quote
    You developed a fondness for Eric before you did the research on him and now you're really stuck because at the same time you developed a strong dislike for me and it is preventing you from conceding any point at all.


    Wrong on both counts.  I did not develop a fondness for Eric. I don't know him or about him. I did not develop a strong dislike for you for about the same reasons.


    You were fond enough of Eric to white-knight him in the Pakman interview thread by complaining of low interest and getting it locked down. You also called me an idiot. Sounds neutral to me!

    Quote from: hollingsworth
    Matthew, may I suggest that this is a worthless and unnecessary thread to keep going. Very few of the forum members are interested in Eric and his Tradknight site.  They are even less interested in the endless ad hominem attacks on this individual, sustained by a couple of the resident idiots.  Please kill it off!


    For a man who says he doesn't care, you have a funny way of not showing it.

    BTW, for anyone still paying attention, Eric has become a regularly featured contributor on Veterans Today:

    http://www.veteranstodaylive.com/author/apostleofmary/
    Fortuna finem habet.


    Offline hollingsworth

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2523
    • Reputation: +2678/-352
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 09:32:44 AM »
  • Thanks!1
  • No Thanks!3
  • Quote
    You were fond enough of Eric to white-knight him in the Pakman interview thread by complaining of low interest and getting it locked down. You also called me an idiot. Sounds neutral to me!


    Maybe it's a good thing that I'm old and many of my long term memory cells are dying.  Because I don't recall any "Pakman interview."  I don't remember "white knight(ing)" Eric.  I don't even know what it means.  If I complained about "low interest" in a topic, and that resulted in it being "locked down," it comes as news to me.  Forgetting long gone incidents can be beneficial to maintaining mental health, I think.

    Offline Croixalist

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1432
    • Reputation: +994/-268
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 10:09:25 AM »
  • Thanks!2
  • No Thanks!1
  • Quote from: hollingsworth
    Quote
    You were fond enough of Eric to white-knight him in the Pakman interview thread by complaining of low interest and getting it locked down. You also called me an idiot. Sounds neutral to me!


    Maybe it's a good thing that I'm old and many of my long term memory cells are dying.  Because I don't recall any "Pakman interview."  I don't remember "white knight(ing)" Eric.  I don't even know what it means.  If I complained about "low interest" in a topic, and that resulted in it being "locked down," it comes as news to me.  Forgetting long gone incidents can be beneficial to maintaining mental health, I think.


    To "white knight" means you are coming to defense of someone else, usually at the expense of one's dignity.

    This was the thread in question:

    http://www.cathinfo.com/catholic.php/Pakman-Show-Interviews-Gajewski

    With some more neutral gems!

    Quote from: hollingsworth
    Croixalist:  
    Quote:
    I'm sure no one here would object to Bishop Williamson doing an interview with him. No one would watch it.


     I'd watch it, Croix.  I could easily forgo reading 20 of your posts, for the privilege of watching Eric do one interview with the bishop.  Personally, I would find that far more interesting. :smile:[/b]


    Quote from: hollingsworth

    croix:
    Quote:
    But hey, he's (eric) small potatoes. The Trad community is much too large to be affected by this guy.


     He may be small potatoes, as you say.  But you spend an awful lot of time focusing comments on small potatoes.  Do you have a life outside of venting your spleen on CI?


    If you really are this out of it, you need to see a doctor. In the event you are being caught in a lie and just don't feel like owning up to it, get lost.
    Fortuna finem habet.

    Offline Ecclesia Militans

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 984
    • Reputation: +14/-35
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 02:02:29 PM »
  • Thanks!1
  • No Thanks!6
  • The joker, Croixalist, has been picking on Eric for some time. Eric is a rock solid Traditional Catholic.


    Offline hollingsworth

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2523
    • Reputation: +2678/-352
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #11 on: December 12, 2016, 02:14:50 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!3
  • Quote
    The joker, Croixalist, has been picking on Eric for some time. Eric is a rock solid Traditional Catholic.


    I had completely forgotten about Croix, which simply implies that having a poor memory is not necessarily a bad thing. In any case, I have no reason to think that Eric is not just as you say.

    Offline Constantius

    • Newbie
    • *
    • Posts: 7
    • Reputation: +22/-0
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #12 on: December 13, 2016, 10:33:29 AM »
  • Thanks!6
  • No Thanks!0
  •  I will repeat what I said before, since there are people who appear not to care about the truth.

    "Eric lied about his numbers and then mocked this forum because it was too small.

     He claimed to have received private revelations, based on that he interprets Scripture, he promotes himself as the leader of the Order of the Eagle, a future military order. He was planning to write his supposedly private revelations, though I don't know if he still intends to do so.

     He used to portray himself as the lay leader of the Resistance, there are posts here that show that he even portrayed himself as a spiritual director when writting to prostitutes.

     He called others cowards because they don't want to discuss with him, but he run away from the Dimond brothers. I'm not a supporter of the Dimonds, but they have virtues, and they exposed Eric.

     Even after being unmasked, he kept the deceptive behaviour, and pretending to be right, attacked those who criticized him.

     He is not only giving the Resistance a bad name, but he is causing confusion to those who take him seriously. Somehow it appears that the Resistance priests are not interested in doing something about Eric. I think this issue is relevant, and a reproach should be done charitably. He doesn't look lucid after all."


     So, some people don't care about him building his little cult. It seems to me a lack of charity towards Eric himself and his followers. This cult ends up parasiting the already small Resistance.

    Offline Ecclesia Militans

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 984
    • Reputation: +14/-35
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 11:12:12 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!6
  • Quote from: Constantius
    I will repeat what I said before, since there are people who appear not to care about the truth.

    "Eric lied about his numbers and then mocked this forum because it was too small.

     He claimed to have received private revelations, based on that he interprets Scripture, he promotes himself as the leader of the Order of the Eagle, a future military order. He was planning to write his supposedly private revelations, though I don't know if he still intends to do so.

     He used to portray himself as the lay leader of the Resistance, there are posts here that show that he even portrayed himself as a spiritual director when writting to prostitutes.

     He called others cowards because they don't want to discuss with him, but he run away from the Dimond brothers. I'm not a supporter of the Dimonds, but they have virtues, and they exposed Eric.

     Even after being unmasked, he kept the deceptive behaviour, and pretending to be right, attacked those who criticized him.

     He is not only giving the Resistance a bad name, but he is causing confusion to those who take him seriously. Somehow it appears that the Resistance priests are not interested in doing something about Eric. I think this issue is relevant, and a reproach should be done charitably. He doesn't look lucid after all."


     So, some people don't care about him building his little cult. It seems to me a lack of charity towards Eric himself and his followers. This cult ends up parasiting the already small Resistance.

    I listened to Eric's show many times.  His doctrine is that of Archbishop Lefebvre and Fr. Gregory Hesse, which in turn is that of Catholic Tradition.

    Offline Constantius

    • Newbie
    • *
    • Posts: 7
    • Reputation: +22/-0
    • Gender: Male
    Eric Gajewski - Trad Cat Knight - blowhard blogger
    « Reply #14 on: December 13, 2016, 11:34:39 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Ecclesia Militans,

    Just because he says he support the position of the Archbishop, it doesn't mean he can do everything.


     

    Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16