I would have answered sooner, but figured that few on CI really cared to pursue the truth.
What "truth" are you speaking of? The truth concerns facts, not your opinion, so let's discuss facts.
1. Is the "Poem" accepted by the Church or not? FACT: It was on the forbidden index list for years.
2. Is the "Poem" (or any mystical writing) 100% verifiable or believable? FACT: No, such things must be read cautiously, even if no error exists.
3. Does the Church require any catholic to accept the "Poem"? FACT: No, not in any way. Even the Church doesn't accept it; She only says whether or not something like this contains error. Saying something is "free from error" is not the same thing as "acceptable and praiseworthy".
4. Is it wrong to criticize the "Poem" (or any mystical writing)? FACT: No, not in any way, because such things are not required for salvation.
5. Is it wrong to criticize the "Poem" (or any mystical writing) even if the Church has said it's "free from error"? FACT: No, because it's a private revelation which is unrelated to Church teaching.
6. Is the "Poem" above criticism, or infallible, or inerrant? FACT: Absolutely, positively, not. It can contain error and probably does, as pointed out already.
Yes, the indecency attributed in the Poem where none is meant or intended is truly appalling.
How do you know no indecency was intended? How do you know that:
1) the "Poem" was a divine message? The Church hasn't declared it is, so how do you determine it is, apart from the Church?
2) the "Poem" doesn't have mistakes in its translation? The Church hasn't approved any translations, so by what authority do you presume it's authentic?
3) the "Poem" isn't full of truth/error, that is, a trick from the devil? Can the devil not appear to holy people to trick them? We know he can and has.
You presume this whole thing is good, in absence of ANY Church ruling and in contradiction to the fact that it was already on the "forbidden" list, much like Sr Faustina and the 'divine mercy' messages. Until the Church approves such things, we should be cautious, just like She has shown us Her reactions to such devotions/messages like the "Holy Face" or the "Sacred Heart", which took DECADES for the Holy See to act. Prudence dictates such action. Your actions are too emotional.
Ladislaus has been around for years. He personifies, as I see it, the real “filth” on this forum.
Can you be more specific? That's quite an uncharitable accusation. Just because somebody disagrees with you, doesn't make them wrong. You're being too emotional, once again.
I have never gotten him to declare his identity.
What's your identity? Please post your name, address and social security # so I can do a background check before believing your posts.