Mr. Maccabees is free to continue what he is doing. Father has clarified only what is necessary, not the whole story. The whole truth is known to God, who knows all things and his conscience bears him witness, that:
1. Farher always told the priests of his intentions. There are reasons why he left when he did, mostly known to the priests, one being his family.
2. He never asked anyone for orders including the Bishop who ordained him nor made any form of pledge to anyone.
3. He was ordained in accordance with the will and at the time the priest who took charge of him decided.
- Maccabees appears to know father, but does not consider it important to listen to the other side, but rather makes an analysis precisely on the premise he denies; ie that father never sought orders by himself. This is untrue.
- How can anyone ask to leave the seminary with the right to return ? Where does this happen ?
- His decision to leave OLMC does not mean disobedience, nor him seeking anything. This is unfounded. He has his reasons which I'm sure Maccabees will not like to hear.
The priest who made the decisions concerning father and did all the work in regard to his future knows all that.
On the contrary, father contacted Bp. Zendejas only after he left, who tried to help him find a solution to his situation. Finally, he decided to remain with the priest who took him in and was also willing to help him. This is the truth.
- He threatened no one, but saddened by the falsifications after months of suffering from what OLMC tried to do to him, he stated he would be obliged to give the full account of his stay at OLMC.
Bishop Merrill Adamson, is a thuc line Bishop who was consecreted by Bishop José Urbina Anzar, who was consecrated by José Romon Lopez Gaston, himself a thuc bishop through Bishop Christian Datessen, consecrated conditionally by Archbishop Thuc.