From TradCat Knight, click on link and go to bottom to see the new video of the sermon that the Bishop gave at Fatima https://tradcatknight.blogspot.com/2017/11/tradcatknight-brief-interview-with.html?showComment=1509717635544#c3353760157124915643 Tell us a little bit more about your background and why you are a Catholic?
1. I am a Catholic by the Grace of God because Catholicism is the Truth, and if I keep the Faith until I die I hope to go to Heaven. What are Catholics to make of the Second Vatican Council?
2. The Second Vatican Council was a gigantic step forward in the great Apostasy predicted and prophesised toward the end of the world. Why is there so much confusion in the Church?
3. Because liberal wolves in sheeps' clothing have got inside the sheep-fold, and the shepherds can no longer tell a liberal wolf from a Catholic sheep. What should Catholics make of the direction Francis is pursuing?
4. Pope Francis shares with his five Conciliar predecessors their rotten liberal principles, only none of them has been so brutal and resolute when it comes to putting them into practice. Can traditionalists ever get along? Or will it be a fruitless struggle between all the varying camps?
5. Traditionalists both get along in so far as they have the same Faith, but they do not get along in any other way, nor can they until Almighty God puts His Vicar back on his feet. Given Pope St. Pius X, Fr. Malachi Martin, Cardinal Biffi and Archbishop Lefebvre all stated the Antichrist was close why do Catholics have such a hard time accepting this declaration?
6. Pope Pius X who died in 1914 seems to have thought that the Antichrist was already born. He is surely close, just how close only God knows for certain. Surely, more and more Catholics all the time are seeing how close he is. So many Catholics are falling into despair. What can Catholics do to keep in Faith and preserve unto the end?
7. Pray the Rosary, FIFTEEN MYSTERIES A DAY.