Q has admonished us to be patient, that the SWAMP is being drained.
It has taken time to drain the swamp of all the treacherous rats, alligators, and snakes. Careful planning and military precision have been needed as President Trump has been under continual death threats and so have members of his family.
Review Q drops #2558 and 2559Dec 5 20182559 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8ef2d1 No.4171864
Dec 5 2018 18:00:21 (EST) RUSSIA = THE REAL CONSPIRACY.
What happens when they lose control and the TRUTH is exposed?
What happens when PEOPLE no longer believe or listen to the FAKE NEWS CONTROLLED MEDIA, CONTROLLED HOLLYWOOD, CONTROLLED BLUE CHECKMARK TWIT SHILLS, ETC ETC???
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
SHEEP NO MORE.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY - WE FIGHT!
Q###2558 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8ef2d1 No.4171587
Dec 5 2018 17:50:16 (EST) https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obamas-fbi-brass-hollowed-out-after-latest-resignation-of-key-official
It's all just a CONSPIRACY.
Nothing To See Here.
Nothing is happening.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Q###Comments:In #2558 above, there is a link to Fox News, which details all the Obama FBI rats (a baker's dozen) who have either been retired, forced to resign, or fired.1. Assistant Director Bill Priestap retires at the end of this year, 2018.2. Former FBI Director James Comey - fired by POTUS on May 9, 20173. Former Acting FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe - fired by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions in March 20184. Peter Strzok - a former senior counterintelligence agent - fired in August.5. Lisa Page - former FBI general counsel - resigned on May 46. James Baker
- former FBI’s general counsel - resigned on May 4. Baker served as a former CIA director7. James Rybicki
- former chief of staff to Comey, resigned from the FBI in January8. Michael Kortan -
former assistant director of public affairs at the FBI, retired in February.9. Josh Campbell
-- "a former special assistant to Comey, left the bureau this year and joined CNN as a law enforcement analyst."10. James Turgal
- "a former assistant director to the FBI, left the bureau in October 2017 and now works at Deloitte in Cyber Risk Services."11. Greg Bower
- " FBI’s top congressional liaison, left the bureau in April, amid multiple congressional probes and inquiries into the FBI’s Clinton and Russia investigations."12. Michael Steinbach
- "former head of the FBI’s national security division"13. John Giacalone
- "the former head of the FBI’s national security division"