There are some inconsistencies about this stolen Q400.
1. Was the body of this employee, Rich, ever found or portions thereof?
2. What is his educational background? Did he ever train as a pilot? How could he have done all the stunts he did without training?
3, Are there any videos actually showing the Q400 crash landing in Ketron Island in Puget Sound?
All I have seen were videos of the smoke from a fire.
4. If he were an unexperienced pilot, how could he have picked out a sparsely inhabited Ketron Island and then crash landed there?
Below are some comments about the employee, Rich from
Online Comments August 10 – 12. 2018
Pilot not experienced. executed barrel roll. voice did not seem distressed. all says remote controlled to me. The Richard B. Russell name would seem like a signal. Who would be sending out that signal? Is the Q400 a signal. Is this a signal from Q associates saying, "we can control the planes too and we know the Richard Russell sub fired the missile".
Great video. That stolen plane article got me thinking. What if,This plane was crashed intentionally into this hidden, essentially private island,for 2-3 specific reasons.
1) To call public attention to what is as you said, another Epstein type island? Making the public aware of it's existence,and bringing public scrutiny along with it. Especially since the missile being fired at POTUS from this same area?
2) To give law enforcement, especially federal,(think Q team) the excuse and jurisdiction to investigate/reveal to public,the real goings on,on this privately owned island and others like it? 3) This was the criminal cartels attempt to destroy evidence covertly, essentially a guided missile?
3) This was the criminal cartels attempt to destroy evidence covertly, essentially a guided missile? It all doesn't add up at all, considering this dude wasn't a pilot. How exactly did this dude manage to access,this plane undetected? How was this person able to taxi/take off to a runway without notice or interference? Even more so,how the hell was this dude able to successfully take off,when he didn't know how to land? How the hell was he able to do loopty loops and other extremely complicated acrobatics,yet not know how to land? Makes zero sense