All good questions.
So to summarize:
1. Fr. Tetherow is a newpriest ordained in the new Rite of ordination, which is at least doubtful. He has not been conditionally ordained.
2. Following on #1, no Resistance or traditional priest should be referring their Faithful to a priest whose orders are doubtful. Isn't this why we attack the neo-SSPX: for ceasing to conditionally ordain priests, embracing Vatican II as much as possible, suppressing the truth, etc.?
3. According to Maria Auxiliadora, a local, there is only one Fr. Tetherow in the area, so there's not a mix-up or mistaken identity (oh, how much better it would be if there were!)
4. It sounds like this Fr. Tetherow has problems with slander and lying -- he's a different kind of liar than Ambrose Moran was. Why does Fr. Pfeiffer attract so many liars and bad men to himself? Birds of a feather flock together? Water seeks its own level?
5. It would appear that there are not just a few skeletons in Fr. Tetherow's closet, but he actually is A) laicized by the Novus Ordo and B) convicted of pedophilia and C) found to have downloaded child porn.
6. Note that Fr. Pfeiffer seems quite content that at least "some" of "his faithful" are attending Mass with this doubtfully ordained, convicted pedophile "friend priest" of his, rather than his competition Fr. Zendejas and Fr. Garcia who have no such stains and who are priests with 100% certain ordination and training.
7. But, like with Ambrose Moran, it doesn't matter HOW INSANE it is on the surface to support certain priests or "priests" -- what matters is that they stay on Fr. Pfeiffer's good side.
If you're Fr. Pfeiffer's friend, it doesn't matter how seriously messed up you are (Pablo? Ambrose Moran? Fr. Tetherow?). Fr. Pfeiffer will defend you to the death. On the other hand, if you have somehow gotten on Fr. Pfeiffer's bad side, it doesn't matter how saintly you are (Fr. Zendejas? Fr. Voigt? +Williamson? +Faure?). You're in for a constant and unrelenting attack, even to the point of lying, slander, and maliciously distorting the truth.
Apparently in Fr. Pfeiffer's reality, the state of grace is intrinsically bound up with love of Fr. Pfeiffer instead of love of God! No one gets into heaven without the love of Pfeiffer in their soul?
I leave you with a Scripture quote:
 And why seest thou the mote that is in thy brother' s eye; and seest not the beam that is in thy own eye?  Or how sayest thou to thy brother: Let me cast the mote out of thy eye; and behold a beam is in thy own eye?  Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam in thy own eye, and then shalt thou see to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.