Any advice for stress and OCD.
Nutrition and diet can cause/fix many health issues. I'd advise the following:
1. You need some good, healthy oils in your diet. Works great to calm the nerves and mind. Take a few tablespoons a day of good, quality coconut oil. Or buy some good fish oil pills.
2. You need magnesium for stress! You can buy some supplements and also get it from veggies.
3. Start juicing veggies. You can buy a quality juicer at Walmart for like $50. Use Spinach, kale, (any green, leafy veggies), with some carrots, apples, lemons, for taste. Juicing will change your life.
4. EXERCISE. If you're stressed, you need to exercise and burn off your increased cortizol levels. Take a long walk, jog for 20 minutes, swim, use weights.
5. Lower use of alcohol/caffeine so you get better SLEEP. If you have trouble sleeping, use melatonin or valerian root.
6. Pray, trust in God and put all your confidence in Him for any worries you might have.
7. Visit the site (www.earthclinic.com
) for any detailed health problems you may have. Tons of suggestions and info.
Good luck and God bless!