There was a more relevant thread for this, but I suggest:
Raise awareness of the foolishness of muzzles by a variety of the following;
1. Of those cheap blue muzzles, carefully cut out the white inner layer round the edges, then likewise pull out the middle paper liner. It leaves a thin web of blue synthetic material which your features can clearly be seen through, demonstrating the absurdity of "mask-wearing" for all to see.
2. If able, stitch a few up of cheesecloth or similar. Same educational effect as #1, but even more "in your face"
3. With a sharpie marker etc., write "STUPID SHEEP MUZZLE" on it. You may need to rearrange the pleats so the message is clearly visible, an/or wear it upside-down to have a larger flat "canvas" up where it's visible. We have observed this simple message causing visible inner turmoil in more than a few people, though they never say a word. (The only ones which verbalized had positive things to say)
4. ALWAYS dispose of (unmarked) masks in the street or other public venues. The more travelled, the better. That scene enhances the negative perception, and though noone will touch them, the birds will be thankful for soft nest lining material, so it is not litteing.
5. Call the thing by its true name in conversation: Not mask, but MUZZLE....