(If closeup shots of insects make you uncomfortable, don't watch this)
I'm not sure how I came to watching this, but I'm kind of glad I did. While watching this, I came to realize something. The way this wasp operates very much indeed reminds me of Satan. Think about it:
- The wasp is constantly hunting for fresh, unsuspecting prey to destroy (like cockroaches and spiders) in the same way that Satan looks for poor souls to lead into Hell.
- Once the wasp finds its prey, it quickly attacks it and attempts to disable it by injecting venom into it.
- In the video we can see the wasp begins the path of destruction by injecting venom into the cockroach's legs to disable it. Satan uses many kinds of tricks to disable us once he hones in on us. He does this to make us weaker and weaker, until we eventually cannot resist any longer.
- The wasp then twists her body and injects venom into the roach's brain, effectively turning it into a zombie that cannot think. Once Satan has converted his prey into following him, these people effectively become spiritual zombies who are absolutely blind, and are completely lost in the outer darkness of the world. Without the Church, there is no hope for them. The wasp has to be precise with her sting or else the prey could get away; just as Satan must always be cunning because not everyone is so easily deceived.
- Once under the control of the wasp, the roach is led to a burrow while it is in its zombie state. While under this state, the wasp lays an egg on the roach unbeknownst to the roach. This is similar to the way that Satan leads souls into Hell and plants an endless amount of bad fruit into the souls of his prey.
- After the egg is lain, the wasp barricades the cockroach in so that it cannot escape. This is similar to the way Satan tries to prevent us from escaping by making us believe that we have no way out.
- While the cockroach is trapped in the burrow, the larva begins to grow, feasting on the internal organs of the cockroach. Basically, it eats the cockroach alive from the inside out. This is similar to how Satan affirms us in our sinful ways and joyfully watches as our vices destroy us from the inside out. He watches and waits carefully for the destruction of our souls by the implantation of bad fruit that he and his minions have surely encouraged.
- After a while, the larva of the wasp will then turn into a cocoon where it will eventually hatch into another adult wasp, ready to destroy more prey. This is similar to how the vices that we have acquired with the help of Satan can and usually do spread to others in some ways, and these vices will cripple and paralyze the soul, leading to eternal perdition for all those who do not take care to protect themselves. The cycle repeats itself endlessly, until the end of time and the Second Coming.
What do you think?