Catholic Info

Traditional Catholic Faith => General Discussion => Topic started by: Petertherock on July 31, 2014, 07:32:19 AM

Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: Petertherock on July 31, 2014, 07:32:19 AM
This makes me think that we should support Israel since this terrorist President supports his Muslim buddies over Israel...

http://conservativetribune.com/obama-yelled-at-netanyahu/

http://conservativetribune.com/us-turns-on-israel/

Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: BTNYC on July 31, 2014, 08:06:16 AM
"We cannot give approval to (Zionism). We cannot prevent the Jews from going to Jerusalem—but we could never sanction it. The soil of Jerusalem, if it was not always sacred, has been sanctified by the life of Jesus Christ. As the head of the Church I cannot tell you anything different. The Jews have not recognized our Lord, therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people."

Pope St Pius X
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: BTNYC on July 31, 2014, 08:38:38 AM
Protocol 7: World Wide Wars

The intensification of armaments, the increase of police forces -- are all essential for the completion of the aforementioned plans. What we have to get at is that there should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaries devoted to our interests, police and soldiers.
 
Throughout all Europe, and by means of relations with Europe, in other continents also, we must create ferments, discords and hostility. Therein we gain a double advantage.
 

In the first place we keep in check all countries, for they well know that we have the power whenever we like to create disorders or to restore order. All these countries are accustomed to see in us an indispensable force of coercion. In the second place, by our intrigues we shall tangle up all the threads which we have stretched into the cabinets of all States by means of the political, by economic treaties, or loan obligations. In order to succeed in this we must use great cunning and penetration during negotiations and agreements, but, as regards what is called the "official language," we shall keep to the opposite tactics and assume the mask of honesty and compliancy. In this way the peoples and governments of the goyim, whom we have taught to look only at the outside whatever we present to their notice, will still continue to accept us as the benefactors and saviours of the human race.

We must be in a position to respond to every act of opposition by war with the neighbours of that country which dares to oppose us: but if these neighbours should also venture to stand collectively together against us, then we must offer resistance by a universal war.
 
The principal factor of success in the political is the secrecy of its undertakings: the word should not agree with the deeds of the diplomat.
 
We must compel the governments of the goyim to take action in the direction favoured by our widely-conceived plan, already approaching the desired consummation, by what we shall represent as public opinion, secretly prompted by us through the means of that so-called "Great Power" -- the Press, which, with a few exceptions that may be disregarded, is already entirely in our hands.
 
In a word, to sum up our system of keeping the governments of the goyim in Europe in check, we shall show our strength to one of them by terrorist attempts and to all, if we allow the possibility of a general rising against us, we shall respond with the guns of America or China or Japan.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: Dolores on July 31, 2014, 01:16:40 PM
Despite his many, many faults, Obama is not evil incarnate.  Just because he does something, does not mean we should do the opposite.

Let Church teaching be your guide, not the Obama-antithesis.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: BTNYC on July 31, 2014, 01:26:29 PM
Quote from: Dolores
Despite his many, many faults, Obama is not evil incarnate.  Just because he does something, does not mean we should do the opposite.

Let Church teaching be your guide, not the Obama-antithesis.


Or, in short: Stop listening to / watching / reading Neocons. They are lackeys of the Antichrist as much as Obama and his legion of libtards are... and they are all the more dangerous because some poor souls are unable to distinguish the differnece between Catholic Traditionalism and American "conservatism."

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. Obama is a servant of Antichrist, but he is not the Antichrist... The Antichrist is the selfsame "Messiah" awaited by those of that nation whom the OP would have us support.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: hollingsworth on August 01, 2014, 10:06:12 AM
francistherock:  "This makes me think that we should support Israel since this terrorist President supports his Muslim buddies over Israel..."

If Obama is truly against Israel, then I am in total agreement with him on that matter alone.  Of course, Obama is a disgrace in most other respects, but if he opposes Israel that is good.
 
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: Capt McQuigg on August 01, 2014, 10:23:59 AM
The modern state of Israel is an abomination in and of itself - and that's according to Orthodox Judaism.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: Francisco on August 01, 2014, 10:37:55 AM
Looks like Obama is not the only one.....

http://rt.com/news/177372-belgian-doctor-jewish-woman/

A doctor in Belgium has refused medical help to a 90-year-old Jewish woman with a fractured rib, saying that she needs to be sent to Gaza to “get rid of” the sharp pain she is suffering.

“I’m not coming,” the physician said and hung up after receiving the call at 11pm Wednesday.

Bertha Klein, 90, had a fractured rib and was suffering from “agonizing pain.” She had her son, an American citizen, call the doctor via Flanders medical hotline and ask for help on her behalf.

“Send her to Gaza for a few hours, then she will get rid of the pain,” the doctor told the man, as he called back for clarifications, according to local Joods Actueel newspaper. The paper said that the doctor knew right away that it was a Jewish patient's name, and he heard an accent, which might have predetermined his reaction.

The family then called a friend, Samuel Markowitz, who is an alderman of the Antwerp District Council and a volunteer paramedic.

He also called back the doctor and confronted the doctor with his statements. Markowitz managed to record their conversation.

Hershy Taffel, Bertha Klein’s grandson, filed a discrimination complaint with the police.

“It reminds me of what happened in Europe 70 years ago,” Taffel told Joods Actueel. “I never thought those days would once again be repeated.”

As Joods Actueel reached the physician, he did not deny having such a phone call. He confirmed that he did made an anti-Semitic comment and had denied the woman help, but said that he had an “emotional reaction.”

Health ministry officials are looking into the incident.

Joods Actueel editor-in-chief Michael Freilich said that the incident was alarming, as it comes amid “string of incidents in a short period of time.”

"This is yet another incident in a short period of time. A shop in Antwerp refused a woman to serve because she was Jewish, a café in Liège has a sign hung with the message 'Dogs welcome, Jews not,' and in Brussels slogans like "Death to the Jews" were chanted during a demonstration and on Facebook, we see calls every day of hatred against the Jewish people,” Freilich said.
Anti-Semitic attacks soar across Europe

Jewish communities around the world have been facing upswing in anti-Semitic incidents, including physical assaults, firebombing of synagogues and calls for violence against Israelis, after the latest Israeli-Hamas conflict.

Jewish communities have been targeted in Germany, France and Italy in the past week. In the UK, police and community groups have recorded a 50 percent increase in anti-Semitic incidents over the past month.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: Traditional Guy 20 on August 01, 2014, 10:45:37 AM
Quote from: Petertherock
This makes me think that we should support Israel since this terrorist President supports his Muslim buddies over Israel...

http://conservativetribune.com/obama-yelled-at-netanyahu/

http://conservativetribune.com/us-turns-on-israel/


Yes how dare an American President actually stand up to Israel! :ape:

I wonder if you would reject the traditional Right as well which was seen as anti-Semetic by liberals and other leftists. I think Obama has been the first President since Eisenhower, safely re-elected in his second term, to stand up to Israel.

When Israeli and U.S. policies clash, thanks to the massive Jewish intervention in foreign policy, it is we who always back down.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: Luker on August 01, 2014, 11:37:43 AM
Does Obama 'hate' Israel enough to actually cut military aid to them ? I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

Obama: Oh Bibi I am so mad at you for launching a war on my palestinian pals, I am only going to authorize congress to double military aid to your wicked regime instead of tripling it like we agreed to. Hah ! Take that tough guy !
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: BTNYC on August 01, 2014, 12:03:39 PM
Quote from: Luker
Does Obama 'hate' Israel enough to actually cut military aid to them ? I wouldn't hold my breath for that.

Obama: Oh Bibi I am so mad at you for launching a war on my palestinian pals, I am only going to authorize congress to double military aid to your wicked regime instead of tripling it like we agreed to. Hah ! Take that tough guy !


Precisely.

This is all smoke and mirrors meant to corral opposition to Zionism into the camp of Internationalists / Socialists - which is merely a sister program to Zionism.

Don't fall for it. They're all NWO-ers. The only true opposition to the Synagogue of Satan is Traditional Catholicism.

Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: Petertherock on August 01, 2014, 12:17:00 PM
Quote from: BTNYC
"We cannot give approval to (Zionism) or Islam. We cannot prevent the Jews or Muslims from going to Jerusalem—but we could never sanction it. The soil of Jerusalem, if it was not always sacred, has been sanctified by the life of Jesus Christ. As the head of the Church I cannot tell you anything different. The Jews and Muslims have not recognized our Lord, therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish and Muslim people."

Pope St Pius X


There...fixed it for you.


Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: Petertherock on August 01, 2014, 12:20:37 PM
Quote from: Francisco
Looks like Obama is not the only one.....

http://rt.com/news/177372-belgian-doctor-jewish-woman/

A doctor in Belgium has refused medical help to a 90-year-old Jewish woman with a fractured rib, saying that she needs to be sent to Gaza to “get rid of” the sharp pain she is suffering.

“I’m not coming,” the physician said and hung up after receiving the call at 11pm Wednesday.

Bertha Klein, 90, had a fractured rib and was suffering from “agonizing pain.” She had her son, an American citizen, call the doctor via Flanders medical hotline and ask for help on her behalf.

“Send her to Gaza for a few hours, then she will get rid of the pain,” the doctor told the man, as he called back for clarifications, according to local Joods Actueel newspaper. The paper said that the doctor knew right away that it was a Jewish patient's name, and he heard an accent, which might have predetermined his reaction.

The family then called a friend, Samuel Markowitz, who is an alderman of the Antwerp District Council and a volunteer paramedic.

He also called back the doctor and confronted the doctor with his statements. Markowitz managed to record their conversation.

Hershy Taffel, Bertha Klein’s grandson, filed a discrimination complaint with the police.

“It reminds me of what happened in Europe 70 years ago,” Taffel told Joods Actueel. “I never thought those days would once again be repeated.”

As Joods Actueel reached the physician, he did not deny having such a phone call. He confirmed that he did made an anti-Semitic comment and had denied the woman help, but said that he had an “emotional reaction.”

Health ministry officials are looking into the incident.

Joods Actueel editor-in-chief Michael Freilich said that the incident was alarming, as it comes amid “string of incidents in a short period of time.”

"This is yet another incident in a short period of time. A shop in Antwerp refused a woman to serve because she was Jewish, a café in Liège has a sign hung with the message 'Dogs welcome, Jews not,' and in Brussels slogans like "Death to the Jews" were chanted during a demonstration and on Facebook, we see calls every day of hatred against the Jewish people,” Freilich said.
Anti-Semitic attacks soar across Europe

Jewish communities around the world have been facing upswing in anti-Semitic incidents, including physical assaults, firebombing of synagogues and calls for violence against Israelis, after the latest Israeli-Hamas conflict.

Jewish communities have been targeted in Germany, France and Italy in the past week. In the UK, police and community groups have recorded a 50 percent increase in anti-Semitic incidents over the past month.


Yup...and so-called Catholic in here think it's OK to hate Jews because you know...they aren't human or anything. I seem to remember Jesus saying something about loving your enemies or something to that effect. But hey...if it's only animal dog Jews that are in need of medical help then it's OK to just walk by and laugh.

Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: Ladislaus on August 01, 2014, 12:37:08 PM
Come on.  It's all just theater.  Obama feigns contempt for Israel and love of Islam (he doesn't believe in anything except hedonism) so that when he bombs some Arab country it won't be because he's a puppet of Israel.  Just look at all his cabinet appointments -- not a lot of Muslims there.  He's as controlled by Israel as any US president ever has been; he just gives them plausible deniability with this "Islam" act.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: BTNYC on August 01, 2014, 01:29:46 PM
Quote from: Petertherock
Quote from: BTNYC
"We cannot give approval to (Zionism) or Islam. We cannot prevent the Jews or Muslims from going to Jerusalem—but we could never sanction it. The soil of Jerusalem, if it was not always sacred, has been sanctified by the life of Jesus Christ. As the head of the Church I cannot tell you anything different. The Jews and Muslims have not recognized our Lord, therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish and Muslim people."

Pope St Pius X


There...fixed it for you.




You fixed nothing.

I simply quoted Pope St Pius X.

You had the unbelievable gall to presume to "correct" the sainted Holy Father's words.

Consider that for a moment, "Peter the Rock."
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: BTNYC on August 01, 2014, 01:33:17 PM
Quote from: Petertherock


Yup...and so-called Catholic in here think it's OK to hate Jews because you know...they aren't human or anything. I seem to remember Jesus saying something about loving your enemies or something to that effect. But hey...if it's only animal dog Jews that are in need of medical help then it's OK to just walk by and laugh.



God in Heaven, please deliver us from neocons.

PtR, did St John Chrysostom "hate" the Jews? Please read his "Eight Homilies Against the Jews" and get back to us on that.

Read them, mind you. Don't "fix" them.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: claudel on August 01, 2014, 01:47:21 PM
PeterwiththeHeadFullofRocks didn't seem to notice that the Jewish woman's pain was so great that she and her family contacted a Jewish politician rather than another doctor.

Everything about this story registers as phony. How long will it be before "investigators" discover the ovens where the doctor incinerates his Jewish patients and find that the lampshades in his waiting room are made of Jewish skin?
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: Dolores on August 01, 2014, 03:10:42 PM
Petertherock,

The sooner you realize that Satan is your true enemy, and not Obama, and that the true war being fought is over your soul, and not over politics or land, the better off you will be.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: 2Vermont on August 01, 2014, 04:09:54 PM
Quote from: BTNYC
Quote from: Petertherock
Quote from: BTNYC
"We cannot give approval to (Zionism) or Islam. We cannot prevent the Jews or Muslims from going to Jerusalem—but we could never sanction it. The soil of Jerusalem, if it was not always sacred, has been sanctified by the life of Jesus Christ. As the head of the Church I cannot tell you anything different. The Jews and Muslims have not recognized our Lord, therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish and Muslim people."

Pope St Pius X


There...fixed it for you.




You fixed nothing.

I simply quoted Pope St Pius X.

You had the unbelievable gall to presume to "correct" the sainted Holy Father's words.

Consider that for a moment, "Peter the Rock."


Of course we can't change the words of Pius X, but based on Catholic teaching wouldn't it be accurate?  Isn't it possible to hear Pius X including the Mahomet Faith as well?  

Wrt to the OP, however, I would think that as Traditional Catholics we couldn't choose one side over the other.

It certainly would be interesting to hear what a true Catholic pope would say about this whole situation.

And PS:  Good to see you back.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: RomanCatholic1953 on August 01, 2014, 04:23:00 PM
DOLORES

I hear from you again, and I know you are a very liberal pro jew
person.

Israel must be hated from what it has done to the Palestine people
and Gaza.

I hate the Jews and I do not fear them.   They destroyed so many
good people and nations. And they still are is because they are
possessed by Satan by rejecting Jesus Christ as their God.

God created them to be damned forever along with their Freemasons
followers.  They all want to rebuild the temple of Solomon and
revive Jewish Rituals, a impossibility today because the 12 Tribes
of Israel does not exist since the destruction of the Temple in 70
A.D. and the disbursement of the Jews throughout the them Roman
World.
Their fake stories just to get money out of wealthy countries such
as Germany because of the holocaust fakery. The murder of at lease
two million Germans after world war 2 as a sacrifice for the Jews.
The murder of nationalist thinking Germans right after World
War 2.
You must be all for this DOLORES because you are a LIBERAL
and you do not belong on a traditional Catholic Forum. Go away
to a novus ordo forum were you can preach "Love the Jews" as
Vatican 2 did.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: BTNYC on August 01, 2014, 08:24:55 PM
Thank you, 2vermont.

The main point of my post was to excite some horror in anyone who would dare tamper with a papal quotation to suit his agenda and call it "Fixing."

Of course Mohammedans are enemies of the Church. I repeat this ad nauseum to those who, in their zeal to oppose the Jews, find themselves praising or allying themselves with Moslems (E. Michael Jones, an otherwise excellent scholar and polemicist, comes to mind).

But the Jews - note I say "the Jews," not "all Jews," there is a difference - the Jews are THE Arch-Enemy of the Church on earth, in a special ,particular way that the Mohammedans are not.

It was they who rejected Our Lord and handed Him over to be killed. It was they who called the Blood of Our Lord down on themselves as a curse. It was they who, when faced with the Divine Justice of God in the destruction of the Temple, refused still to turn to the Christ Whom they had Crucified 40 years earlier. It was they who founded a new, separate religion (Rabbinical Judaism) - a religion whose r'aison d'etre is the rejection of God the Son in favor of man made superstitions. It was they who codified their wicked practices and blasphemies in the Talmud. It was they who infested Christendom like a parasite, feeding on its riches and amassing obscene wealth by evil usurious means. It was they who used this wealth ruin princes and lords and fund both sides of every war for the past several centuries. It was they who established their plan for world domination in their Protocols. And it was they who orchestrated the greatest crime since the Killing of Christ - the infiltration and subversion of Holy Mother Church's hierarchy.

The Mohammedans are perverse, barbaric heathens, yes. But one knows where one stands with them - convert or die. They excel at killing bodies but the Jews, who use subterfuge and treachery to make up for what they lack in sheer numbers, excel at killing souls. Being founded on Rebellion against God, they are very like the Devil himself (whom Our Lord identified as their father), just as the Catholic Church is like Christ Himself. They are the Anti-Church, and it is from their race that the Anti-Christ will arise.

In short, the Jews are a special case, for good and for ill. It was thus when they were the Chosen People of God, and it is still so now that they are the Synagogue of Satan.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: Dolores on August 02, 2014, 07:43:50 AM
Quote from: RomanCatholic1953
DOLORES

I hear from you again, and I know you are a very liberal pro jew
person.

Israel must be hated from what it has done to the Palestine people
and Gaza.

I hate the Jews and I do not fear them.   They destroyed so many
good people and nations. And they still are is because they are
possessed by Satan by rejecting Jesus Christ as their God.

God created them to be damned forever along with their Freemasons
followers.  They all want to rebuild the temple of Solomon and
revive Jewish Rituals, a impossibility today because the 12 Tribes
of Israel does not exist since the destruction of the Temple in 70
A.D. and the disbursement of the Jews throughout the them Roman
World.
Their fake stories just to get money out of wealthy countries such
as Germany because of the holocaust fakery. The murder of at lease
two million Germans after world war 2 as a sacrifice for the Jews.
The murder of nationalist thinking Germans right after World
War 2.
You must be all for this DOLORES because you are a LIBERAL
and you do not belong on a traditional Catholic Forum. Go away
to a novus ordo forum were you can preach "Love the Jews" as
Vatican 2 did.


Do you have any reading comprehension at all?  Petertherock started this thread by saying we ought to be pro-Israel, and I was saying that he was wrong.  That somehow makes me a Jew lover?

This post is further evidence you had no idea what you are talking about.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: crossbro on August 02, 2014, 10:10:23 AM
Quote
Yup...and so-called Catholic in here think it's OK to hate Jews because you know...they aren't human or anything. I seem to remember Jesus saying something about loving your enemies or something to that effect. But hey...if it's only animal dog Jews that are in need of medical help then it's OK to just walk by and laugh.


Good point.

A lot of these people were never Catholics to begin with. Because no one takes them seriously in their own lives they joined pinning their dysfunctional murder fantasies into a self make believe false empire thinking it somehow empowered their delusions.

These insecure people go corn nuts when you try to crumble their walls that the Church in not a sanctuary for their Tom Foolery.
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: BTNYC on August 02, 2014, 11:54:47 AM
Quote from: crossbro
Quote
Yup...and so-called Catholic in here think it's OK to hate Jews because you know...they aren't human or anything. I seem to remember Jesus saying something about loving your enemies or something to that effect. But hey...if it's only animal dog Jews that are in need of medical help then it's OK to just walk by and laugh.


Good point.

A lot of these people were never Catholics to begin with. Because no one takes them seriously in their own lives they joined pinning their dysfunctional murder fantasies into a self make believe false empire thinking it somehow empowered their delusions.

These insecure people go corn nuts when you try to crumble their walls that the Church in not a sanctuary for their Tom Foolery.


Crossbro - Was St John Chrysostom an anti-Semite?

III

"(1) Many, I know, respect the Jews and think that their present way of life is a venerable one. This is why I hasten to uproot and tear out this deadly opinion. I said that the synagogue is no better than a theater and I bring forward a prophet as my witness. Surely the Jews are not more deserving of belief than their prophets. "You had a harlot's brow; you became shameless before all". Where a harlot has set herself up, that place is a brothel. But the synagogue is not only a brothel and a theater; it also is a den of robbers and a lodging for wild beasts. Jeremiah said: "Your house has become for me the den of a hyena". He does not simply say "of wild beast", but "of a filthy wild beast", and again: "I have abandoned my house, I have cast off my inheritance". But when God forsakes a people, what hope of salvation is left? When God forsakes a place, that place becomes the dwelling of demons.

(2) But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?

(3) If, then, the Jews fail to know the Father, if they crucified the Son, if they thrust off the help of the Spirit, who should not make bold to declare plainly that the synagogue is a dwelling of demons? God is not worshipped there. Heaven forbid! From now on it remains a place of idolatry."
Adversus Iudaeos I 3:1-3
Title: Obama hates Israel
Post by: hollingsworth on August 02, 2014, 02:00:33 PM
I want to thank you, NYBTC, for a few passages from St. John Chrysostom.  This saint helps bring one back to one's senses, if such is possible in the case of  Crossbro.  This person is dysfunctional, IMHO, and he/she writes dysfunctionally, e.g.

Quote
A lot of these people were never Catholics to begin with. Because no one takes them seriously in their own lives they joined pinning their dysfunctional murder fantasies into a self make believe false empire thinking it somehow empowered their delusions.

 These insecure people go corn nuts when you try to crumble their walls that the Church in not a sanctuary for their Tom Foolery.


This is and example of many, which Crossbro has written thus far.  His/her strange, incomprehensible syntax, awkward imagery,  puzzling phraseology, and helter skelter use of word modifiers and capitals leads me to believe that he/she may be an utter loon. :confused1: