LARAMIE – Exactly, that’s the unthinkable, that is why the resurrection must happen soon.
Marlelar said-“I do not believe that the gates of Hell have prevailed, I think it is only the "institution of the Vatican" that has been overwhelmed, the true Church, those who live by and pass on the actual of the deposit of faith, is still as strong as ever. The Church overcame Arianism, which was probably worse than what we are going through now, so do not lose heart, Christ will triumph as he promised; he is neither a deceiver nor a liar. “
How can you only the Vatican? Just about every NO parish preaches heresey, or has a Homosexual priest running the show. I can’t think of one, solid, orthodox Bishop in the whole USA !!! (Outside of the few Trad Bishops, who of course are not tolerated in the NO) No offense , but you must live in a cave in the middle of nowheresville to think the” faith is as strong as ever” !! The large majority of Catholics don’t even believe in the most basic tenets of The Faith. Divorce, promiscuity, and paganism is the norm now.
As far as The Arian Crisis, I believe it is much worse now, for just a few the following reasons.(I could write a few thousand page book listing the examples)
1. We have had 5 successive Popes with heretical modernist tendencies.( They all actually took an oath to avoid Modernism !!)
2. Although I believe there was a Pope who burned incense to The Roman Gods, never before in history have we had two successive Popes, along with just about every Bishop in the world, encourage and actually engage in worship to false gods!!
3. Never before in history have we had to witness the weekly blasphemies at NO masses around the world. (Women on the altar, communion in the hand, heresy promoted from the pulpit……the list is endless!!)
4. The constant promotion and elevation of Homosexuals, Modernists ,Masons to the highest offices of The Church.
5. Divorces officially granted by The Church, to couples that have been married in The Church for many years with children.