Author Topic: A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH  (Read 2096 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jack in the Box

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 191
  • Reputation: +0/-0
A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
« on: September 08, 2012, 04:11:14 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • A visionary known to the writer of this posting once saw Blessed Joseph.
     
    Saint Joseph was walking towards the visionary. His donkey was on his right side, and he was holding a staff on his left hand. He looked strong, determined and had a noble posture, with his head slightly leaning forward. Behind his wide shoulders a young woman holding a child could be distinguished. She was sitting in amazon. The visionary was not permitted to know who this woman and the child were, but it is easy to imagine who were those passengers.
    Saint Joseph was walking at a fast pace. Dust was flying off his sandals.
     
    The vision lasted a few seconds, while praying the Rosary. The visionary was near Las Cruces, New Mexico. It occurred a few years ago with the thoughts of the Santa Fe Stairs during that particular day.
     
    A COMMENT ABOUT THE VISIONARY AND THE VISION: The visionary lived an evil life in the likes of St. Mary of Egypt (see footnote), and presently wishes to become a Saint as all other Catholics. This visionary has neither the capacity, nor the will to endure the pains suffered by great mystics such as Venerable Ann Katherine Emmerick, or Therese Newman, which explains why the "visions" are so brief, and so insignificant, however this visionary, very recently, had a glimpse of God's splendor and omnipotence, and feels that timing is the essence of this present posting. The vision of the flight of the Holy Family, during the massacre of the innocents by a king who wanted to kill Christ, seems appropriate in our time when the Prince of the World has began slaughtering the innocents, and is about to attempt to kill Christ.
     
    FOOTNOTE: St Mary of Egypt (5th Century) was an actress and singer in Alexandria. Once, during a tour to Jerusalem, she attempted to enter a Church, but was refused the entrance by a supernatural force. Upon realizing her evil life, while kneeling in front of an icon, she begged the Blessed Virgin Mary for help. The help came, and she was guided past the Jordan River into a high desert. She lived as a hermitess without seeing a single soul for 47 years, until being discovered, during Lent Season, by a holy man named Zosimus, a companion of Cyriacus and Companions. Mary of Egypt was given the Holy Eucharist shortly thereafter, and the holy man promised to return the following year. A year later, Mary of Egypt was found dead. A mountain lion was guarding her remains. She was buried on site. (April 2)
     
    Saint Joseph, protector of Holy Church; chaste guardian of the Virgin; diligent protector of Christ, pray for us.

    Offline Roland Deschain

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 269
    • Reputation: +373/-1
    • Gender: Male
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 09:50:32 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • From the sounds of it your "visionary friend" won't have anybody new to meet in heaven since they seem to converse with the entire communion of saints.


    Offline Telesphorus

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 12714
    • Reputation: +7/-12
    • Gender: Male
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 02:59:22 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • While I am disinclined to believe most claims of visions it seems one should keep an open mind.  It would surely be very wrong to cast aspersions on a true visionary, because of prejudice.

    Offline Nadir

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6078
    • Reputation: +3328/-196
    • Gender: Female
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 03:40:06 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • What is the point of this post, Jack?

    While meditating on the mysteries of the Holy Rosary, any one of us may imagine St Joseph with Mary and the Child, but that is good for us, individually and interiorally.

    I cannot personally see any benefit in pursuing such a phenomenum. What do you make of it yourself, Jack?

    Offline poche

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 15000
    • Reputation: +698/-2702
    • Gender: Male
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 06:00:05 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Maybe you should take the time to read what St Theresa of Avila and St John of the Cross had to say about visions and like phenomenon.


    Offline Belloc

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6601
    • Reputation: +614/-0
    • Gender: Male
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 07:21:53 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Jack in the Box
    A visionary known to the writer of this posting once saw Blessed Joseph.
     
    Saint Joseph was walking towards the visionary. His donkey was on his right side, and he was holding a staff on his left hand. He looked strong, determined and had a noble posture, with his head slightly leaning forward. Behind his wide shoulders a young woman holding a child could be distinguished. She was sitting in amazon. The visionary was not permitted to know who this woman and the child were, but it is easy to imagine who were those passengers.
    Saint Joseph was walking at a fast pace. Dust was flying off his sandals.
     
    The vision lasted a few seconds, while praying the Rosary. The visionary was near Las Cruces, New Mexico. It occurred a few years ago with the thoughts of the Santa Fe Stairs during that particular day.
     
    A COMMENT ABOUT THE VISIONARY AND THE VISION: The visionary lived an evil life in the likes of St. Mary of Egypt (see footnote), and presently wishes to become a Saint as all other Catholics. This visionary has neither the capacity, nor the will to endure the pains suffered by great mystics such as Venerable Ann Katherine Emmerick, or Therese Newman, which explains why the "visions" are so brief, and so insignificant, however this visionary, very recently, had a glimpse of God's splendor and omnipotence, and feels that timing is the essence of this present posting. The vision of the flight of the Holy Family, during the massacre of the innocents by a king who wanted to kill Christ, seems appropriate in our time when the Prince of the World has began slaughtering the innocents, and is about to attempt to kill Christ.
     
    FOOTNOTE: St Mary of Egypt (5th Century) was an actress and singer in Alexandria. Once, during a tour to Jerusalem, she attempted to enter a Church, but was refused the entrance by a supernatural force. Upon realizing her evil life, while kneeling in front of an icon, she begged the Blessed Virgin Mary for help. The help came, and she was guided past the Jordan River into a high desert. She lived as a hermitess without seeing a single soul for 47 years, until being discovered, during Lent Season, by a holy man named Zosimus, a companion of Cyriacus and Companions. Mary of Egypt was given the Holy Eucharist shortly thereafter, and the holy man promised to return the following year. A year later, Mary of Egypt was found dead. A mountain lion was guarding her remains. She was buried on site. (April 2)
     
    Saint Joseph, protector of Holy Church; chaste guardian of the Virgin; diligent protector of Christ, pray for us.


    a-oh,,,,over weekend, I missed another Oracle moment.........does this visionary UnNamed use a quill pen or just transmit this orally?

    (the pen comment, anyone know what I am referring to)
    Proud "European American" and prouder, still, Catholic

    Offline Belloc

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6601
    • Reputation: +614/-0
    • Gender: Male
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 07:22:30 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Roland Deschain
    From the sounds of it your "visionary friend" won't have anybody new to meet in heaven since they seem to converse with the entire communion of saints.

     :fryingpan: :laugh2: :laugh1: :smile: :jester: :laugh1: :laugh2:
    Proud "European American" and prouder, still, Catholic

    Offline Belloc

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6601
    • Reputation: +614/-0
    • Gender: Male
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 07:23:19 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Nadir
    . What do you make of it yourself, Jack?


    an elite sorta fella.... :king:
    Proud "European American" and prouder, still, Catholic


    Offline Belloc

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6601
    • Reputation: +614/-0
    • Gender: Male
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 07:25:04 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Jack in the Box
    . Dust was flying off his sandals..


    hope he cleans those off before coming into the house, a 'shake those off' if ya will
    Proud "European American" and prouder, still, Catholic

    Offline Jack in the Box

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 191
    • Reputation: +0/-0
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 01:56:36 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • The vision has no significance in itself. I aggree. The significance is the timing of its posting, since the insignificant vison was well forgotten. The timing of the posting might mean that soon the Christians will have to run for their life.  

    May be martial law against the Christians within months...

    Offline Belloc

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6601
    • Reputation: +614/-0
    • Gender: Male
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 01:59:55 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Jack in the Box
    The vision has no significance in itself. I aggree. The significance is the timing of its posting, since the insignificant vison was well forgotten. The timing of the posting might mean that soon the Christians will have to run for their life.  

    May be martial law against the Christians within months...


    so, no signifance of the vision, then----drum roll please-WHY POST IT HERE??? :confused1:

    again, I have to ask-is English for first language? I ask, again, because of use of language and wordking, was not sure if you were a native speaker or using a translator of some kind.......

    Please answer so we can move ahead and not delay with  :argue: type of posts-counter posts......
    Proud "European American" and prouder, still, Catholic


    Offline Jack in the Box

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 191
    • Reputation: +0/-0
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 06:15:22 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Mother tongue is French. English is a second language.

    Regularly visited England since the age of ten, then moved to the State.

    Dropped-out of everything, totally uneducated.

    Read the works of a few Doctors of the Church. Have often been in the right places at the right time. Met a few odd character.

    Offline Jack in the Box

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 191
    • Reputation: +0/-0
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 06:35:07 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • One more thing to explain the oddity of my postings.

    I have mainly written personal letters for over a decade. Those said letters ,written long hand, were about the same subject addressed on this blog, which is to expose the devil's work; to demonstrate that God is stronger; that hell is mean and incessantly repetitive. I have retained the habit of addressing to a single individual while writting to a larger readership.

    Lastly. My militant writings' were addressed to both friends and foes. I do not claim to be an addept in the fine art of making enemies, but telling the truth is often misunderstood. I have to hide myself and my sources, since some of those lines had consequenses.

    Bood of Christ, strenght of confessors, sve us.

    Offline Nadir

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6078
    • Reputation: +3328/-196
    • Gender: Female
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 06:41:23 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Jack in the Box
    The vision has no significance in itself. I aggree. The significance is the timing of its posting, since the insignificant vison was well forgotten. The timing of the posting might mean that soon the Christians will have to run for their life.  

    May be martial law against the Christians within months...


    Thanks for answering me, Jack. But your answer doesn't make a lot of sense.

    Yes, you're right about  The vision has no significance in itself. Why not give it a miss then?  

    Offline Jack in the Box

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 191
    • Reputation: +0/-0
    A VISION OF BLESSED JOSEPH
    « Reply #14 on: September 15, 2012, 03:51:22 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • I think that the vision of Blessed Joseph has significance, although it is being derided as being doubtful, or pointless and insignificant.

    The salient point of this vision was the "Dust flying off the sandals". Our Lord mentioned such an image somewhere in the Gospel. The visionary simply reports, and Jack in the Box narrates.

    I must add that dreams; visions; apparitions; transportations are extremely disturbing, be they either truthful or deceitful. For example, the few who have heared the voice of Lord Satan become troubled all the way to the deepest of their bone marrow. The sarcasm of the one who hates us beyond all human comprehension triggers more than a chill. Hearing the voice of the Prince of the World leads to strange human reactions, and sometime to good human reactions. For example when Pope Leo XIII overheared a conversation between Satan and Jesus Christ Our Lord, he composed the prayer#407 of Saint Michael the Archangel.

    For the readers who do not understand those lines, they should consider themselves blessed as innocent lambs. Amen.


     

    Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16