Read an Interview with Matthew, the owner of CathInfo

Author Topic: What the hell kind of country is the USA?  (Read 2866 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Matthew

  • Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 21900
  • Reputation: +19219/-112
  • Gender: Male
What the hell kind of country is the USA?
« on: March 12, 2012, 05:50:25 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • 65-Year-Old California Man Arrested for Distributing Raw Milk and Tortured in L.A. County Jail: ‘I Thought I Was Gonna Die in There’

    March 12th, 2012
    Via: Natural News:
    NaturalNews can now report that 65-year-old senior citizen James Stewart, a raw milk farmer with no criminal history, was nearly tortured to death in the LA County jail this past week. He survived a “week of torturous Hell” at the hands of LA County jail keepers who subjected him to starvation, sleep deprivation, hypothermia, loss of blood circulation to extremities, verbal intimidation, involuntary medical testing and even subjected him to over 30 hours of raw biological sewage filth containing dangerous pathogens.

    In this exclusive interview, you can hear James Stewart describe, in his own words, the shocking details of prisoner abuse right here in America. Among the highlights from his interview with Mike Adams:
    • How James was subjected to severe food deprivation.
    • How he was interrogated by deputies and accused of being a “sovereign,” then branded with a red arm band (Nazi-style) to falsely indicate that he was a danger to the general population.
    • How James was shackled in long chains wrapped around his waist multiple times, then had his hands cuffed behind his back which was bound to the heavy waist chain to restrict his movement. His handcuffs were so tight he thought his wrists would break.
    • James was then handcuffed to a cold bench, restricting his movement to just six inches, then left on the bench for 4-5 hours.
    • James was then forcibly subjected to various medical tests, including forced chest X-rays even while he was handcuffed.
    • He was placed in a cold cell wearing only a T-shirt and pants, where he soon began to suffer from hypothermia and found himself violently shivering just to stay alive.
    • How he was made to suffer through total sleep deprivation all night long as other prisoners were screaming and banging on the walls.
    • His cell was then flooded with raw human sewage, which flowed into his jail cell 2-3 inches deep, covering his shoes and shirt. LA County jail guards then ordered James to clean up all the raw sewage in his cell by handing him a small hand-held squeegee and demanding that he squeegee out all the raw sewage himself (which he reluctantly did).
    • He was then forced to stay in the putrid raw sewage cell for over 30 hours, fighting off nausea and living in bacteriological filth that threatened his health.
    • All along, the LA County prison guards gloated over their treatment of prisoners while laughing and joking about their power to subject prisoners to such abuse. This behavior openly mimics that of Gitmo guards who took pictures gloating over their torture and murder of prisoners of war.
    • During this entire process, James was not allowed a single phone call nor any visit from an attorney. His right to speak to an attorney was repeatedly denied.
    • At no point was James notified of what he was being charged with. He was never presented with an arrest warrant nor were any charges explained to him.
    • James was mysteriously “lost” in the system and LA County officials claimed they did not know where he was. This was apparently a deliberate attempt to subject an individual to drawn-out torture without legal representation and make sure no one could locate them to check on their health or arrest status.

    The bail amount set for James ($1 million) and the torture to which he was subjected clearly indicate that James Stewart is a political prisoner of the State of California, which has decided to spend millions of dollars in taxpayer money to target and incarcerate a senior citizen farmer.
    Start your Amazon.com session by clicking this link, and my family and I get a commission on your purchase!

    Offline Diego

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1277
    • Reputation: +0/-0
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 06:51:16 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Who can be surprised?


    Offline alaric

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1660
    • Reputation: +1487/-29
    • Gender: Male
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 07:54:30 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • What do you expect from a place that officially recognizes two men bedding down together in same-sex marriage but would arrest you for throwing a football or a frisbee on a beach?


    Offline Raoul76

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 4814
    • Reputation: +2007/-0
    • Gender: Male
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 08:54:01 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • I have no doubt that prison guards can be vicious and cruel, but look at the source of this story -- Natural News.  And the man the story is about is portrayed as the suffering off-the-grid rugged individualist who is tormented just for his antiestablishment position.  Doesn't exactly sound objective ;)  It's like reading in UFO News that someone was adbucted by El-Hassan Beurk # 5 from the Hork-Hork solar system.

    Many of these sites have an agenda, like with Alex Jones, to exaggerate the evils of the government and make people live in fear of a police state, with lurid descriptions of atrocities never far behind.  Fear is their bread and butter.  They really lather up the paranoia of a certain type of person, the guy who idealizes the Founding Fathers and talks often about the 2nd Amendment, and who is constantly jumpy and thinks that he's always about to be seized and thrown into a work camp -- that William Cooper kind of guy.  

    I think that crowd believe that they are very wise and prepared, without seeing the devil is playing on their paranoia.  I have been there, I know.  The world is very evil right now but in a much different way than the Alex Jones types would have us imagine.  It's more subtle.  Really, what makes it so hard to live in our times is the drying-up of charity and these people are playing into it by assuming the worst about everyone.    

    It is true that there is a push towards groupthink in this country.  People should absolutely be aware that there is a giant scam to put us all in debt, and that they shouldn't succumb to peer-pressure or keeping up with the Joneses.

    I am trying to find a place to rent for the first time, and what I didn't count on was that this would be made difficult for me since I don't use credit cards and thus have a very poor credit score.  I have been told that I must get a credit card just so that I'll have good credit!  But I don't want to use a credit card, I only pay for what I can afford.  Just from this, it's clear to me that they are trying to get people trapped into the habit of running up charges for what they can't afford, penalizing those who don't have credit cards.

    Another example is the housing bubble, prices are very inflated, yet people are convinced that it's perfectly normal that they should have to take out enormous loans, when two of them are working full-time, just to pay for a house.  They have totally destroyed the idea of home OWNERSHIP, at least in CA., but people act like this is totally logical.  It is insane that two people working full-time have to borrow $700,000 to get a house in Los Angeles.  

    It's not like being thrown in prison, whether that happened or not, but it does show how we are manipulated to have to think a certain way or else be freaks.  That is how these bubbles happened.  Everyone bought into the idea that real-estate would gain in value forever and they'd always have equity in their homes or make a profit... Whoops.  It was just like saying "Apple is going to be on top forever."  Real-estate is a bubble just like technology; that was forgotten in all the hype.  The fact that these bubbles are so detached from economic reality is a huge part of why it's all going down.

    Yes, there is some reason to be concerned here, since when Anti-Christ comes he will definitely bind everyone with his own money, and you will be persecuted for not going along with it.  The banks, if they wanted, could make their debt-slaves into real slaves... The Anti-Christ could then come and "free" people from that by setting up a system of barter, the great hero who liberates humanity from the evil banks, just as long as you take the mark...  

    I see all this, I'm not naive ( at least not in that way ).  I'm not saying it won't ever happen that people will be made into pariahs for separating from a wicked society.  Just that I don't think it's really happening as much as they try to make it sound like it's happening in certain quarters -- yet.   Everyone needs to be aware of the traps that are being set, but they should also avoid excessive paranoia because this leads to hatred and mistrust, which only exacerbates the problem.



    As I was a new convert when posting here, my posts are often full of error, even unwitting heresy and rash judgment, all of which I renounce, and all my writings are best avoided -- MDLS

    Offline ora pro me

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 648
    • Reputation: +379/-0
    • Gender: Male
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 11:39:29 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Raoul76
    I am trying to find a place to rent for the first time, and what I didn't count on was that this would be made difficult for me since I don't use credit cards and thus have a very poor credit score.  I have been told that I must get a credit card just so that I'll have good credit!  But I don't want to use a credit card, I only pay for what I can afford.  Just from this, it's clear to me that they are trying to get people trapped into the habit of running up charges for what they can't afford, penalizing those who don't have credit cards.


    Doesn't paying utility bills and other bills on time build up enough of a credit score?  I suppose if I listened to Dave Ramsey I'd know the answer to this since he advocates going without credit cards.  Does anyone know how to build a good credit score without using credit cards?  

    And regarding the OP, can anyone verify the validity of this report from Natural News?  If this report is true it is very disturbing.  One more reason to get out of California as fast as you can.


    Offline roscoe

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6963
    • Reputation: +411/-169
    • Gender: Male
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 01:20:53 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: alaric
    What do you expect from a place that officially recognizes two men bedding down together in same-sex marriage but would arrest you for throwing a football or a frisbee on a beach?



    The Frissbe story was not true.
    There Is No Such Thing As 'Sede Vacantism'...
    nor is there such thing as a 'Feeneyite' or 'Feeneyism'

    Offline Diego

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1277
    • Reputation: +0/-0
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 09:44:43 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Raoul76
    ...Many of these sites have an agenda, like with Alex Jones, to exaggerate the evils of the government and make people live in fear of a police state, with lurid descriptions of atrocities never far behind....


    I despise the Freemasonic principles upon which this nation was founded and I am no admirer of Alex Jones, his Judaic financiers, and his Judaic staff.

    That said, it takes no exaggeration to notice:

    ...an attorney general who argued last week that our countrymen may be murdered domestically or internationally by drones if convenient without any due process whatsoever, only on the say-so of "our" president and his star chamber...

    ...such a fawning concern for "officer safety" that total submission is required while thugs with badges may kill with impunity...

    ...opposing illegal wars makes one a domestic terrorist who may be secretly seized, taken to a foreign country to be tortured, never to be seen again...

    ...and, yes, one may be incarcerated for selling raw milk.

    This is a police state.


    Further, property taxes mean that everyone rents their home.

    Offline Matthew

    • Mod
    • *****
    • Posts: 21900
    • Reputation: +19219/-112
    • Gender: Male
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Raoul76

    I am trying to find a place to rent for the first time, and what I didn't count on was that this would be made difficult for me since I don't use credit cards and thus have a very poor credit score.  I have been told that I must get a credit card just so that I'll have good credit!  But I don't want to use a credit card, I only pay for what I can afford.  Just from this, it's clear to me that they are trying to get people trapped into the habit of running up charges for what they can't afford, penalizing those who don't have credit cards.


    Raoul, there's something you're missing.

    You can use credit cards without carrying a balance.

    If you pay the full balance off every month, you don't pay a dime of interest. As long as you have some modicum of self-discipline, there's no danger.

    I suppose some people are alcoholics and can't keep alcohol in the house -- it's too dangerous for them. But MOST PEOPLE can handle keeping alcohol in the house without drunkenness and disaster resulting. Same with credit card use.

    We only spend a few dollars a month in cash -- the rare exception. Everything else goes on a credit card, where we get paid 1% back at the end of the month. Our gas purchases have similar rewards -- For Jan - March 2012 we get 5% cash back on gasoline. Starting in April we'll go back to our Exxon Mastercard and get 15 cents off per gallon.

    Obviously, we pay off the entire balance on these cards every month.

    Using credit cards is part of being frugal and money savvy.

    And, of course, we have a great credit score as a bonus. By the way -- you want LOTS of credit cards with unused balances. You want 20,000 in credit lines of which you use less than 1,000 -- that's only 5% utilization. That's a big factor in your credit score -- utilization. If you have ONE credit card with a $3,000 limit and you happen to charge $1,500 (even on a temporary basis), that's 50% utilization.

    That's one of the "secrets" they don't want you to know -- you should keep old credit lines open, even if you don't plan to use them.

    A very successful Traditional Catholic friend my age once told me: "90% of banking is done on ignorance." In other words, if you knew how The System works, you'd save or make a ton of money. This friend used to make six figures in real estate and all kinds of other business ventures. He knew his stuff! And he taught me a few things.
    Start your Amazon.com session by clicking this link, and my family and I get a commission on your purchase!


    Offline s2srea

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 5020
    • Reputation: +3825/-26
    • Gender: Male
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 12:55:30 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Matthew
    This friend used to make six figures in real estate and all kinds of other business ventures. He knew his stuff! And he taught me a few things.


    My 3 year old could have made six figures in real estate (more properly, fake estate) back in the day. I swear, every single person I work with in my department LOVES to live in their memories talking about how much money they all made, and how good it was back then. I think to myself, and often tell them, "you guys lived in a fake world, where everyone   was successful, and no one really did anything to achieve their success." And now everyone loves to believe that they were somehow, 'special'. That they made a lot of money, and actually earned it; but its not true.

    There's no 'trick' to being financially secure. There are a few tips one should know, and can learn virtually anywhere, but at the end of the day, whether you used credit cards monthly or not, its removing yourself from materialism that's key. That's where you and MD really succeed; not in playing the system by some secret that only some people know. You guys play the system, by not buying into Americanism and Materialism, and you seem to do it very well.

    Offline s2srea

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 5020
    • Reputation: +3825/-26
    • Gender: Male
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 01:05:35 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: s2srea
    Quote from: Matthew
    This friend used to make six figures in real estate and all kinds of other business ventures. He knew his stuff! And he taught me a few things.


    My 3 year old could have made six figures in real estate (more properly, fake estate) back in the day. I swear, every single person I work with in my department LOVES to live in their memories talking about how much money they all made, and how good it was back then. I think to myself, and often tell them, "you guys lived in a fake world, where everyone   was successful, and no one really did anything to achieve their success." And now everyone loves to believe that they were somehow, 'special'. That they made a lot of money, and actually earned it; but its not true.


    I should add that 90% of these co-workers are now either bankrupt, or close to it.

    Offline Marcelino

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1498
    • Reputation: +31/-3
    • Gender: Male
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 06:45:32 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • No doubt, prisons have gotten a lot scarier.  


    Offline Lover of Truth

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 8480
    • Reputation: +1089/-822
    • Gender: Male
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 12:25:00 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Our Lady of Fatima warned about Russia spreading her errors.  We are better at being Russia than Russia is.  Perhaps our flatulence will be taxed and there will be a special month reserved for pedefile's, insest, beastiality and rapists; perhaps after June which is for the "Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual, Transgender" month in the federal government.
    "I receive Thee, redeeming Prince of my soul. Out of love for Thee have I studied, watched through many nights, and exerted myself: Thee did I preach and teach. I have never said aught against Thee. Nor do I persist stubbornly in my views. If I have ever expressed myself erroneously on this Sacrament, I submit to the judgement of the Holy Roman Church, in obedience of which I now part from this world." Saint Thomas Aquinas the greatest Doctor of the Church

    Offline roscoe

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6963
    • Reputation: +411/-169
    • Gender: Male
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 12:50:31 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Matthew
    65-Year-Old California Man Arrested for Distributing Raw Milk and Tortured in L.A. County Jail: ‘I Thought I Was Gonna Die in There’

    March 12th, 2012
    Via: Natural News:
    NaturalNews can now report that 65-year-old senior citizen James Stewart, a raw milk farmer with no criminal history, was nearly tortured to death in the LA County jail this past week. He survived a “week of torturous Hell” at the hands of LA County jail keepers who subjected him to starvation, sleep deprivation, hypothermia, loss of blood circulation to extremities, verbal intimidation, involuntary medical testing and even subjected him to over 30 hours of raw biological sewage filth containing dangerous pathogens.

    In this exclusive interview, you can hear James Stewart describe, in his own words, the shocking details of prisoner abuse right here in America. Among the highlights from his interview with Mike Adams:
    • How James was subjected to severe food deprivation.
    • How he was interrogated by deputies and accused of being a “sovereign,” then branded with a red arm band (Nazi-style) to falsely indicate that he was a danger to the general population.
    • How James was shackled in long chains wrapped around his waist multiple times, then had his hands cuffed behind his back which was bound to the heavy waist chain to restrict his movement. His handcuffs were so tight he thought his wrists would break.
    • James was then handcuffed to a cold bench, restricting his movement to just six inches, then left on the bench for 4-5 hours.
    • James was then forcibly subjected to various medical tests, including forced chest X-rays even while he was handcuffed.
    • He was placed in a cold cell wearing only a T-shirt and pants, where he soon began to suffer from hypothermia and found himself violently shivering just to stay alive.
    • How he was made to suffer through total sleep deprivation all night long as other prisoners were screaming and banging on the walls.
    • His cell was then flooded with raw human sewage, which flowed into his jail cell 2-3 inches deep, covering his shoes and shirt. LA County jail guards then ordered James to clean up all the raw sewage in his cell by handing him a small hand-held squeegee and demanding that he squeegee out all the raw sewage himself (which he reluctantly did).
    • He was then forced to stay in the putrid raw sewage cell for over 30 hours, fighting off nausea and living in bacteriological filth that threatened his health.
    • All along, the LA County prison guards gloated over their treatment of prisoners while laughing and joking about their power to subject prisoners to such abuse. This behavior openly mimics that of Gitmo guards who took pictures gloating over their torture and murder of prisoners of war.
    • During this entire process, James was not allowed a single phone call nor any visit from an attorney. His right to speak to an attorney was repeatedly denied.
    • At no point was James notified of what he was being charged with. He was never presented with an arrest warrant nor were any charges explained to him.
    • James was mysteriously “lost” in the system and LA County officials claimed they did not know where he was. This was apparently a deliberate attempt to subject an individual to drawn-out torture without legal representation and make sure no one could locate them to check on their health or arrest status.

    The bail amount set for James ($1 million) and the torture to which he was subjected clearly indicate that James Stewart is a political prisoner of the State of California, which has decided to spend millions of dollars in taxpayer money to target and incarcerate a senior citizen farmer.


    MO is that a good portion of this could well be fake. Alex Jones( among others) has also recently been spreading the story that Andrew Brietbart is dead but I don't believe it.
    There Is No Such Thing As 'Sede Vacantism'...
    nor is there such thing as a 'Feeneyite' or 'Feeneyism'

    Offline Spork

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 300
    • Reputation: +152/-0
    • Gender: Male
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 04:10:27 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • I don't use credit cards, hence I really don't have much stuff. I am leery to get one since I understand they will charge user fees and such even if you don't utilize them. Is this true? BTW, I do have a car loan, but pay an exorbitant interest rate due to the fact that my credit was crushed by my greed and avarice in the days spoken of when everyone had money. Now that I have made good on these commitments, my credit appears to be pretty good and I get credit card offers nearly everyday.

    Offline Emerentiana

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1420
    • Reputation: +1194/-13
    • Gender: Female
    What the hell kind of country is the USA?
    « Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 04:55:15 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Matthew
    Quote from: Raoul76

    I am trying to find a place to rent for the first time, and what I didn't count on was that this would be made difficult for me since I don't use credit cards and thus have a very poor credit score.  I have been told that I must get a credit card just so that I'll have good credit!  But I don't want to use a credit card, I only pay for what I can afford.  Just from this, it's clear to me that they are trying to get people trapped into the habit of running up charges for what they can't afford, penalizing those who don't have credit cards.


    Raoul, there's something you're missing.

    You can use credit cards without carrying a balance.

    If you pay the full balance off every month, you don't pay a dime of interest. As long as you have some modicum of self-discipline, there's no danger.

    I suppose some people are alcoholics and can't keep alcohol in the house -- it's too dangerous for them. But MOST PEOPLE can handle keeping alcohol in the house without drunkenness and disaster resulting. Same with credit card use.

    We only spend a few dollars a month in cash -- the rare exception. Everything else goes on a credit card, where we get paid 1% back at the end of the month. Our gas purchases have similar rewards -- For Jan - March 2012 we get 5% cash back on gasoline. Starting in April we'll go back to our Exxon Mastercard and get 15 cents off per gallon.

    Obviously, we pay off the entire balance on these cards every month.

    Using credit cards is part of being frugal and money savvy.

    And, of course, we have a great credit score as a bonus. By the way -- you want LOTS of credit cards with unused balances. You want 20,000 in credit lines of which you use less than 1,000 -- that's only 5% utilization. That's a big factor in your credit score -- utilization. If you have ONE credit card with a $3,000 limit and you happen to charge $1,500 (even on a temporary basis), that's 50% utilization.

    That's one of the "secrets" they don't want you to know -- you should keep old credit lines open, even if you don't plan to use them.

    A very successful Traditional Catholic friend my age once told me: "90% of banking is done on ignorance." In other words, if you knew how The System works, you'd save or make a ton of money. This friend used to make six figures in real estate and all kinds of other business ventures. He knew his stuff! And he taught me a few things.


    Raoul,
    I started building credit with a gas credit card.   :alcohol:

     

    Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16