Author Topic: The Hatred of the Confederate Flag  (Read 2356 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Traditional Guy 20

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 3427
  • Reputation: +1660/-48
  • Gender: Male
The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
« on: February 09, 2013, 04:41:09 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • It is to me quite remarkable that just around 120 years ago William McKinley, who fought for the North, could speak of the heroism of the Lost Cause and recommend the perservation and honor of the Confederate dead and memorials. Also "Dixie" was more popular than "The Battle Hymn of the Republic." That was then however and now is now. From the Congressional Black Caucus, to the Republican Party, to the neoconservatives, to the NAACP there is widespread hatred of any reminders of the Confederacy. The Confederate flag and Confederate memorials has been removed from the State Capitol of South Carolina by an NAACP boycott, Governor George Bush removed honors of Confederate dead in Texas, Charles Krauthammer has spoken of the South as a bunch of "rebel-yelling racist rednecks," and members of the Black Caucus have described the Confederate flag as a Nazi swastika and as usual invoke the name of the leftist Martin Luther King.

    Of course this should not be surprising since the Left has a long history of describing their enemies as "racists." Ever since the cultural revolution of the 1960's when the young college kids marched to the South to preach civil rights of blacks has there been this hatred of the South.

    Offline Kazimierz

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 786
    • Reputation: +581/-18
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 07:54:48 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Many of those who hate the South are just plain ignorant bigots. Being an avid historical buff of things Southern, I observe much of what is heard and taught is an outright lie. There is too much one can cover in a post, but it is good to remember Pope Pius IX, who gave President Jefferson Davies the gift of a crown of thorns.

    Many have likened we Traditionalists, and it would be very apt to extend that especially to the Resistance, to the Confederacy. But we will win in the end!

    DEO VINDICE!!!

    This is a serious journey,not a Hobbit walking party.


    Offline Renzo

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 690
    • Reputation: +335/-0
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 09:13:09 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0


  • "It’s open season on hating the White race now in America. The “silent majority” sees all this stuff but stupidly blows it off...One day most Whites will indeed “get it,"..."

    http://incogman.net/2011/11/brainwashed-whites-have-gone-crazy/comment-page-2/
    We are true israel and israel is in bondage.  

    Offline Telesphorus

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 12714
    • Reputation: +7/-12
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 09:32:23 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Whether it's abortion, guns, or the question of race and mass immigration, Southerners are hated.

    It's not hard to see why.

    In that the South appears to be a bastion of unapologetic "Christians" to you know who.

    Those who own the media and who Crucified Our Lord.


    Offline RomanCatholic1953

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6038
    • Reputation: +2148/-49
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 10:57:27 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • The issue I have against the South is the persistences of so-called
    Christian Zionism and believing  that those that now
    occupy Palestine are the chosen people of God.
    This is the fault of their preachers whom were schooled
    in the heretical schofield bible.  


    Offline Traditional Guy 20

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 3427
    • Reputation: +1660/-48
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 11:02:28 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: RomanCatholic1953
    The issue I have against the South is the persistences of so-called
    Christian Zionism and believing  that those that now
    occupy Palestine are the chosen people of God.
    This is the fault of their preachers whom were schooled
    in the heretical schofield bible.  


    You are absolutely correct and when it comes to foreign policy we should not listen to Southerners or evangelicals. :wink:

    Offline Renzo

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 690
    • Reputation: +335/-0
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 12:34:10 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Certainly protestants can be credited with christian zionism, but catholics seem to have been moving in that direction too.

    I've met plenty of conservative catholics, trads included, who I'd describe as either judeophiles or catholics zionists or both.  Particularly, when there's significant contact involved, i.e. inter-marriage or close friendships.

    I'm pretty sure that since vatican II the dual covenant theory has grown in acceptance.  Although, I think that's been shot down, it's hard for me to imagine that there isn't much greater acceptance for ideas like that among catholics in general, than there used to be and that it wouldn't lead to an acceptance of zionism/a sort of dual messiah/dual advent theory.  

    Actually, it's hard for me to believe that lots and lots of catholics don't believe that there is nothing profoundly unique about their religion and that they accept the idea, usually credited to masonry, that all religions lead to god/a god.  

    We are true israel and israel is in bondage.  

    Offline Spork

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 315
    • Reputation: +155/-17
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 06:59:00 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Every post here succinctly reflects my opinions of these matters. There is just no way we as Traditional Catholics can choose a right side in this greater battle that rages. There are too many liberals within the "conservatives" who attempt to counter the "liberals" in state houses and DC. The real conservatives are those of us who want to restore all things in Christ, not all things in ecumenism, Israel, humanism, and usury. This is what really binds the two "sides" in the ubiquitous and inescapable political theater all around us.

    ETA: I have two battle flags and flew the Gadsen "Don't Tread on Me" in the 90s before it was chic and au courant among the neocons.


    Offline Donachie

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 345
    • Reputation: +179/-0
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 05:10:34 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Pardon a survey ramble. The American Civil War fits in the period of history after the French Revolution and the Napoleonic Wars. In many ways, it was yet another Freemasonic ideological war.

    The Mexican War was as well, and not only from the American side. Mexico and Latin America had all gone to the Freemasons after the French Revolution spread across Europe to Spain and then to Latin America. Santa Anna and the Mexican government that the Texans were fighting were all Freemasons, as were Sam Houston and many influential Texans.

    The Communist Revolutions of 1848 and the Communist Manifest of 1848 were only more Freemasonic revolution and violence. Karl Marx, of course, was a big Freemason and a Jew. Charles Darwin, not a Jew, was a well connected Freemason as well. The "scientific" theory of Darwinism is not "scientific" at all. It is an esoteric metaphysical and occult theory of becoming that he derived from Freemasonry and Babylonian fables. He dressed it up to look "scientific" and "empirical" in a Victorian era British book.

    Italian unification and the loss of the Papal States in 1870 came about as a result of Freemasonic conspiracy and aggression, and Reconstruction in the South lasted until 1877. The last Confederate command to surrender had been in November of 1865, when the CSS Shenandoah finally surrendered.

    The Franco-Prussian War was in 1870 and German Unification in 1871. The Spanish-American War of 1898 followed a very suspicious sabotage of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor. It seems, imo, to have been a staging act of terror done by Freemasonic conspiracy to justify the war ... somewhat similar to 9-11 and our present "War on Terror".

    The World Zionist Congress was founded officially in 1897 at the First Zionist Congress. Every year of protocol and agenda now for America, the West, and the Vatican II Church is a "world Zionist Congress."

    Roman Catholic Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated in 1914 and the Federal Reserve international m.a.f.i.a. banking scam was signed off for in December 1913 in Washington DC.

    The Balfour Declaration was dated November 2, 1917 and the UN was founded 1945. The Judeo-Masonic controlled Netherlands donated the UN's great Foucault pendulum hoaxem in 1955, one year after the first Bilderberger meetings in the Netherlands in 1954. And NASA faked its Apollo moon landings in 1969. Vatican II fits in there, 1962-1965.

    In his time, Abe Lincoln was never baptized, but he had a lot of metaphysical and bloody conviction about the "Union" and his most elevated and special place for all time within it. imo, he was an anti-Christ. He has deceived many, and look at the throne of anti-Christ now.

    Would you try to secede from its power?

    "Anti-Christ" and the spirit of anti-Christ are also more than one man. It would seem to represent an historical mix of menacing consolidation in worldly and temporal power contra naturam and to the benefit of everlasting garbage and mayhem. Quite a deception has been running loose for some time now, and just the other day I saw NASA floating billion dollar fake pictures from Mars on the internet and Yahoo again.

    Not only is there the curse of Canaan from the Bible. There is the cure of "anti-Christ" and the Judas factor from the monstrous banks of the "illuminati." etc.

    Offline Donachie

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 345
    • Reputation: +179/-0
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 05:25:53 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • spelling error, ... "the curse of 'anti-Christ' ...

     the curse. no cure.

    Offline Traditional Guy 20

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 3427
    • Reputation: +1660/-48
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 05:39:15 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Donachie
    Pardon a survey ramble. The American Civil War fits in the period of history after the French Revolution and the Napoleonic Wars. In many ways, it was yet another Freemasonic ideological war.

    The Mexican War was as well, and not only from the American side. Mexico and Latin America had all gone to the Freemasons after the French Revolution spread across Europe to Spain and then to Latin America. Santa Anna and the Mexican government that the Texans were fighting were all Freemasons, as were Sam Houston and many influential Texans.

    The Communist Revolutions of 1848 and the Communist Manifest of 1848 were only more Freemasonic revolution and violence. Karl Marx, of course, was a big Freemason and a Jew. Charles Darwin, not a Jew, was a well connected Freemason as well. The "scientific" theory of Darwinism is not "scientific" at all. It is an esoteric metaphysical and occult theory of becoming that he derived from Freemasonry and Babylonian fables. He dressed it up to look "scientific" and "empirical" in a Victorian era British book.

    Italian unification and the loss of the Papal States in 1870 came about as a result of Freemasonic conspiracy and aggression, and Reconstruction in the South lasted until 1877. The last Confederate command to surrender had been in November of 1865, when the CSS Shenandoah finally surrendered.

    The Franco-Prussian War was in 1870 and German Unification in 1871. The Spanish-American War of 1898 followed a very suspicious sabotage of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor. It seems, imo, to have been a staging act of terror done by Freemasonic conspiracy to justify the war ... somewhat similar to 9-11 and our present "War on Terror".

    The World Zionist Congress was founded officially in 1897 at the First Zionist Congress. Every year of protocol and agenda now for America, the West, and the Vatican II Church is a "world Zionist Congress."

    Roman Catholic Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated in 1914 and the Federal Reserve international m.a.f.i.a. banking scam was signed off for in December 1913 in Washington DC.

    The Balfour Declaration was dated November 2, 1917 and the UN was founded 1945. The Judeo-Masonic controlled Netherlands donated the UN's great Foucault pendulum hoaxem in 1955, one year after the first Bilderberger meetings in the Netherlands in 1954. And NASA faked its Apollo moon landings in 1969. Vatican II fits in there, 1962-1965.

    In his time, Abe Lincoln was never baptized, but he had a lot of metaphysical and bloody conviction about the "Union" and his most elevated and special place for all time within it. imo, he was an anti-Christ. He has deceived many, and look at the throne of anti-Christ now.

    Would you try to secede from its power?

    "Anti-Christ" and the spirit of anti-Christ are also more than one man. It would seem to represent an historical mix of menacing consolidation in worldly and temporal power contra naturam and to the benefit of everlasting garbage and mayhem. Quite a deception has been running loose for some time now, and just the other day I saw NASA floating billion dollar fake pictures from Mars on the internet and Yahoo again.

    Not only is there the curse of Canaan from the Bible. There is the cure of "anti-Christ" and the Judas factor from the monstrous banks of the "illuminati." etc.


    Lincoln was hardly an "anti-Christ." The two sides just had two different ideologies.


    Offline Donachie

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 345
    • Reputation: +179/-0
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 08:35:09 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Newsweek said it on the cover themselves, "Obama is Lincoln".

    "Lincoln is Obama", and America will be doomed by it. Lincoln was never baptized, and he is worshipped as though he were Christ and annointed by God "to save the Union".

    Lincoln is worshipped all across America, and take an honest look at America today. One may disagree with Newsweek and Time Magazine, yet Lincoln may be in Oprah or Ellen Degeneres ... and most of the TV. Is Lincoln ever not in the White House? And everybody knows the White House is haunted by some poltergeist.

    The White House is also located at the Luciferic point of a Masonic goathead pentagram of Baphomet.

    Offline Traditional Guy 20

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 3427
    • Reputation: +1660/-48
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 10:41:35 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Donachie
    Newsweek said it on the cover themselves, "Obama is Lincoln".

    "Lincoln is Obama", and America will be doomed by it. Lincoln was never baptized, and he is worshipped as though he were Christ and annointed by God "to save the Union".

    Lincoln is worshipped all across America, and take an honest look at America today. One may disagree with Newsweek and Time Magazine, yet Lincoln may be in Oprah or Ellen Degeneres ... and most of the TV. Is Lincoln ever not in the White House? And everybody knows the White House is haunted by some poltergeist.

    The White House is also located at the Luciferic point of a Masonic goathead pentagram of Baphomet.


    Obviously Obama is not Lincoln considering the fact that Lincoln planned to send all of the blacks back to Africa. :wink:

    Offline Renzo

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 690
    • Reputation: +335/-0
    • Gender: Male
    The Hatred of the Confederate Flag
    « Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 11:42:43 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0


  • Rush Limbaugh Calls The Obamas "Uppity"

    (42 seconds)

    We are true israel and israel is in bondage.  

     

    Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16