Read an Interview with Matthew, the owner of CathInfo

Author Topic: So PC, they're not PC at all!  (Read 480 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Matthew

  • Mod
  • *****
  • Posts: 22947
  • Reputation: +20086/-243
  • Gender: Male
So PC, they're not PC at all!
« on: June 28, 2008, 12:14:14 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • They left out... the WHITE MALE!

    I know it's silly to point this out, but I think it's symbolic of their attack on European males and their culture.

    They do seem to have something against Europe, as it was the center of Christendom and Christian culture.

    Matthew
    Start your Amazon.com session by clicking this link, and my family and I get a commission on your purchase!

    Offline Matthew

    • Mod
    • *****
    • Posts: 22947
    • Reputation: +20086/-243
    • Gender: Male
    So PC, they're not PC at all!
    « Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 12:16:22 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • I should point out, groups like this don't really occur in nature, unless the people involved are VERY brainwashed by multiculturalism.

    In my experience (in a very racially diverse public high school), the different genders and races all sat at different tables and socialized with members of their own race.

    Self-imposed segregation, if you will. I guess it's natural to feel comfortable around people who are somewhat like yourself. Why not?

    Read the Bible -- it explicitly states that "economic discrimination" is ok. It speaks about how rich men and poor men should not be buddies, because one will use the other, etc.

    Here is the quote: (Ecclesiasticus 13)

    2 He shall take a burden upon him that hath fellowship with one more honourable than himself. And have no fellowship with one that is richer than thyself. 3 What agreement shall the earthen pot have with the kettle? for if they knock one against the other, it shall be broken. 4 The rich man hath done wrong, and yet he will fume: but the poor is wronged and must hold his peace. 5 If thou give, he will make use of thee: and if thou have nothing, he will forsake thee.

    6 If thou have any thing, he will live with thee, and will make thee bare, and he will not be sorry for thee. 7 If he have need of thee he will deceive thee, and smiling upon thee will put thee in hope; he will speak thee fair, and will say: What wantest thou?

    Matthew
    Start your Amazon.com session by clicking this link, and my family and I get a commission on your purchase!


    Offline JoanScholastica

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 757
    • Reputation: +31/-0
    • Gender: Female
    So PC, they're not PC at all!
    « Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 04:43:22 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: ChantCd
    They left out... the WHITE MALE!

    I know it's silly to point this out, but I think it's symbolic of their attack on European males and their culture.

    They do seem to have something against Europe, as it was the center of Christendom and Christian culture.

    Matthew


    Well, Europe is going worse these days... Most especially now that Britain's the largest abortion center in the world... Or so I read...

    Btw, love that picture!!! It's multinational!!! :cool: Never mind the "white male" so long as there's white female!!! :wink: :roll-laugh2:

    Offline JoanScholastica

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 757
    • Reputation: +31/-0
    • Gender: Female
    So PC, they're not PC at all!
    « Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 04:58:48 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: ChantCd
    I should point out, groups like this don't really occur in nature, unless the people involved are VERY brainwashed by multiculturalism.

    In my experience (in a very racially diverse public high school), the different genders and races all sat at different tables and socialized with members of their own race.

    Self-imposed segregation, if you will. I guess it's natural to feel comfortable around people who are somewhat like yourself. Why not?




    Of course, it's natural but it doesn't mean that it's just of one race. I've various friends... And so long as they're sincere Catholics, they can mingle with me.


    Quote from: ChantCd
    Read the Bible -- it explicitly states that "economic discrimination" is ok. It speaks about how rich men and poor men should not be buddies, because one will use the other, etc.

    Here is the quote: (Ecclesiasticus 13)

    2 He shall take a burden upon him that hath fellowship with one more honourable than himself. And have no fellowship with one that is richer than thyself. 3 What agreement shall the earthen pot have with the kettle? for if they knock one against the other, it shall be broken. 4 The rich man hath done wrong, and yet he will fume: but the poor is wronged and must hold his peace. 5 If thou give, he will make use of thee: and if thou have nothing, he will forsake thee.

    6 If thou have any thing, he will live with thee, and will make thee bare, and he will not be sorry for thee. 7 If he have need of thee he will deceive thee, and smiling upon thee will put thee in hope; he will speak thee fair, and will say: What wantest thou?

    Matthew



    You're correct but not all poor people would strip rich people. I believe God uses poor people to extend more charity among the rich men.

    Come to think of it, Our Lord was both poor and rich alike.

    No offense meant, Chant.

     

    Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16