You know that Russia has been standing up for traditional morality. Look at their benefits for large families. this is from http://deti.mail.ru/family/prava-i-lgoty-mnogodetnyh-semej/
Benefits for large families
1. Large families will receive a discount on utilities (heating, water, sewer, gas, electricity) in the amount of not more than 30%. Large families who live in homes without central heating, provided the discount is calculated based on the cost of fuel, which is implemented on the territory within the limits of consumption. 2. If in a large family with children under 6 years, such a family is entitled to receive free medical drugs sold by prescription, as well as service in clinics without waiting and getting first places in sanatoria and health-improving camps character. Prescribed by a doctor for children from large families are also provided free of prosthetic and orthopedic products.
3. All members of a large family enjoy free rides on the commuter and intercity public transport, except taxis.
4. Younger children from large families have the right to be taken out of the lineup in preschool.
5. school-age children from large families are provided with free half board in educational institutions that provide education programs.
6. Free school uniform or outfit, her replacement, and sports uniforms for physical training - they are supposed to give to the entire period of study for each child of a large family.
7. Large families are entitled to free admission to museums, parks, exhibitions once a month.
8. Large family can get the benefits of a loan that is intended for the construction or purchase of housing. 9. Large families have the right to receive an extraordinary garden plot. Intended use of the land by the legislator in this case clearly spelled out - a site is only granted under individual housing construction . 10 . If going to organize a large family farm, then in that case it is entitled to preferential tax treatment, as well as providing material assistance grant or interest-free loans for the reimbursement of development of the peasant (farmer's) economy.
11. For parents of large families engaged in entrepreneurial activities, provided full or partial exemption from the registration fee for individuals engaged in entrepreneurial activity.
12. Large families in need of better housing conditions may provide free housing in turn.
13. Parents of large families, employers should provide an opportunity for employment with preferential conditions.
14. anticipatory pension mothers of large families (retirement benefits) is provided in the following cases:
• women who have five or more children and raised them until they reach the age of 8 years, begins to accrue early retirement pension when they reach the age of 50, if they have been insured for at least 15 years;
• women who have two or more children, begins to accrue early retirement pension when they reach the age of 50, if they have been insured for at least 20 years and worked for at least 12 calendar years in the Far North, or at least 17 ​​calendar years in similar areas.
In that case, if a woman has not had time to bring up one of the children up to 8 years (regardless of the reason, whether it is termination of parental rights or the death of a child), the right to early retirement she does not arise.
Child in respect of whom a woman deprived of parental rights is not included in the appointment of early retirement. But if the divestment occurred after granting a pension, the grounds for termination payments are not available.
Cash payments for large families
1. At birth, the second and subsequent children the monthly allowance for child care in 2013 is 4907 rubles 85 kopecks.
2. Compensation payment for reimbursement in connection with the rising cost of living for large families is:
• 3-4 children - 600 rubles for each child under 16 (or under 18 if the child is enrolled in an educational institution that implements educational programs);
• 5 or more children - 750 rubles for each child under the age of 16 (or up to 18 years if the child is enrolled in an educational institution that implements educational programs).
3. Compensation payment for the purchase of goods for children to large families with five or more minor children is 900 rubles for the whole family.
4. Monthly compensation payments for reimbursement of the cost of growth of food for children under 3 years of age is 675 rubles.
5. Monthly compensation payments for reimbursement of payment for housing and communal services of large families:
• 3-4 children - 522 rubles;
• 5 or more children - 1044 rubles.
6. Monthly payment of compensation for the use of a telephone to large families is 230 rubles until the youngest of children age 16 (18) years.
7. Monthly compensation payments to families with children 10 and over, is 750 rubles. Paid for each child up to the age of 16 years (full-time students - 23 years).
8. Compensation payment for mothers of 10 or more children and receiving a pension, is 10 000 rubles. Appointed women who have 10 or more children, for a period of registration of pension. Fits the month granting a pension, but not earlier than 6 months before the month in which the application is made.
9. Annual payments (benefits) for large families are:
• the International Day of the Family (10 detnym and more) - 10 000 rubles per family;
• Knowledge Day (10 detnym and more) - 15 000 rubles per family.
10. If a family is brought up at least seven children, the parents in a family are candidates for medaled Parent glory. Awarded the Order of Parental Glory to receive a lump sum payment in the amount of 100,000 rubles.