Nurse Claims Covid-19 Patients are Being “Murdered” in NYC
April 30, 2020 in News by RBN StaffSave
via: The Truth Seeker
| Daily Mail
EXCLUSIVE: ‘It’s a horror movie.’ Nurse working on coronavirus frontline in New York claims the city is ‘murdering’ COVID-19 patients by putting them on ventilators and causing trauma to the lungsMartin Gould – Daily Mail.com April 27, 2020
- A frontline nurse working in New York on coronavirus patients claims the city is killing sufferers by putting them on ventilators, advocating against them
- The nurse persuaded a friend, a nurse practitioner who is not working on coronavirus patients, to make the video to get the word out
- ‘It’s a horror movie. Not because of the disease, but the way it is being handled,’ the frontline nurse said through the friend, who only was identified as Sara NP
- Sara said COVID-19 patients are placed on ventilators rather than less invasive CPAP or BiPAP machines due to fears about the virus spreading
- She explained: ‘The ventilators have high pressure, which then causes barotrauma, it causes trauma to the lungs’
- More than 12,000 people have died from the virus in NYC, with another 4,300 dying in other parts of the Empire State
- New York emergency room doctor Cameron Kyle-Sidell stepped down this month because he didn’t want to follow the hospital’s ventilator protocol
- Republican Minnesota Senator Scott Jensen told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham that Medicare pays hospitals three times as much if patients are placed on ventilators
A frontline nurse working in New York on coronavirus
patients claims the city is killing sufferers by putting them on ventilators.
‘It’s a horror movie,’ she said through a friend. ‘Not because of the disease, but the way it is being handled.’
And she said relatives of the sick need to make it clear as soon as a person is taken to the hospital that they do not want them hooked up to the breathing machines.
The nurse, who has relocated to New York temporarily to help with the city’s COVID-19 crisis, persuaded a friend — a nurse practitioner who is not working on coronavirus patients — to make the video for her in order to tell the world what she says is happening inside hospitals.
‘I am her voice here. I’m going to tell you what she has told me,’ said the nurse practitioner, who was identified only as Sara NP. ‘She wants this to get out.’
‘She has never seen so much neglect. No one cares. They are cold and they don’t care anymore. It’s the blind leading the blind.’Save