Author Topic: Definition of an "antisemite".....  (Read 2455 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline alaric

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1762
  • Reputation: +1521/-85
  • Gender: Male
Definition of an "antisemite".....
« on: May 25, 2012, 04:22:53 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • This has to be the slipperiest word in the history ( go figure) and used by Jews and their minions to slander and character assassinate anyone with an opposing view of their agenda. So they use it so deceptively and effectively clever that it is probably their most effective weapon they have outside of "persecution" which usually goes hand in hand with each other.

    So the question is, what really is an "antisemite"?

    I think among the goyim it means many different things and they will never agree on anything because they really can't comprehend what is going on.

    I believe most nonJews are clueless about "antisemitism" until they come in contact with the Talmudists, I have once heard that "antisemitism" is a disease you catch from Jews. Think about this for a minute and let it sink in. I think there's truth in that statement, I'm sure for most people they could live their whole life and not have a clue about Jewish "persecution" and "hate" of gods chosen for no reason whatsoever other than the fact that their Jews. Think about the total irrationality and illogic in that. To be an "antisemite" as the Jews and their lackeys define it you would literally have to be insane, hating and wanting to kill people for no reason at all. I don't think I have ever met a single soul like this and probably never will.

    So to me  an "antisemite" as they define it, would have to be a lunatic, which, probably most  paranoid Jews believe the goyim potentially are, a homicidal maniac in the making at any moment. Every independent critically thinking goy a potential "nazi". And a nonJew and only a nonJew would think like this since to them we are literally a separate species, a different breed, a "subhuman" if you will.

    So to them an "antisemite" is basically a nonJew.

    Offline alaric

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1762
    • Reputation: +1521/-85
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 04:34:22 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • This definition from the ADL website of " antisemitism";  :rolleyes:

    http://www.adl.org/hate-patrol/antisemitism.asp

    "The belief or behavior hostile toward Jews just because they are Jewish. It may take the form of religious teachings that proclaim the inferiority of Jews, for instance, or political efforts to isolate, oppress, or otherwise injure them. It may also include prejudiced or stereotyped views about Jews."


    You would literally have to be insane to be hostile to a people "just because" of their  religion, race or ethnicity. Whatever a Jew is or how he describes himself at the time. This is totally nonsensical. No one acts like this, no one  just "hates" anyone for nothing or "just because" they are something.

    No people carry on like this........unless, well, Abe Foxman and the ADL are projecting. Oops, did I say that? I must be an "antisemite".  :furtive:


    Offline Telesphorus

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 12714
    • Reputation: +7/-12
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 04:53:47 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Many many peoples have reached the point of exasperation with Jews throughout history.  Anyone with common sense realizes these things were not the result of jealousy and bigotry, but a reaction to intolerable Jewish behavior.

    If false accusations have been made against Jews at times, it is largely because of their notorious reputation.

    The Jewish attempt to monopolize the media and historical discourse is an absolute catastrophe for western civilization.  Western civilization will not survive if this allowed to continue.



    Offline clare

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2269
    • Reputation: +887/-34
    • Gender: Female
      • h
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 05:07:17 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Fr Fahey

    Quote
    On account of the confusion of mind prevalent among Catholics concerning the question of Anti-Semitism, a few words must be said about it.

                In the excellent review of my book The Kingship of Christ or Organized Naturalism which appeared in the Jesuit magazine, La Civilta Cattolica (Rome, March, 1947), the reviewer laid special stress on the distinction which I have been making in all my books. He wrote as follows:
    Quote
        “The author wants a clear distinction to be made between hatred of the Jewish nation, which is Anti-Semitism, and opposition to the Jewish and Masonic naturalism. This opposition on the part of Catholics must be mainly positive by acknowledging, not only individually, but socially, the rights of the supernatural Kingship of Christ and His Church, and by striving politically to get these rights acknowledged by States and public life. For this indispensable undertaking ... the active and effective union of Catholics ... is absolutely necessary.”

                Space does not allow of lengthy quotations from papal documents to show that, on the one hand, the sovereign pontiffs insist that Catholics must stand unflinchingly for the integral rights of Christ the King as contained in the papal encyclicals, while, on the other hand, keeping their minds and hearts free from hatred of Our Lord’s own nation according to the flesh. On the one hand, they must battle for the rights of Christ the King and the supernatural organization of society a laid down in the encyclical Quas Primas, unequivocally proclaiming that the rejection of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the True Messias, by His own nation, and the unyielding opposition of that nation to Him, are a fundamental source of disorder and conflict in the world. On the other hand, as members of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Catholics should neither hate the members of that nation in which, through our Blessed Mother, the Lily of Israel, the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity assumed human nature, nor deny them their legitimate rights as persons.
    ....

    Offline Sigismund

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 5366
    • Reputation: +3104/-8
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 11:17:47 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: alaric
    This definition from the ADL website of " antisemitism";  :rolleyes:

    http://www.adl.org/hate-patrol/antisemitism.asp

    "The belief or behavior hostile toward Jews just because they are Jewish. It may take the form of religious teachings that proclaim the inferiority of Jews, for instance, or political efforts to isolate, oppress, or otherwise injure them. It may also include prejudiced or stereotyped views about Jews."


    You would literally have to be insane to be hostile to a people "just because" of their  religion, race or ethnicity. Whatever a Jew is or how he describes himself at the time. This is totally nonsensical. No one acts like this, no one  just "hates" anyone for nothing or "just because" they are something.

    No people carry on like this........unless, well, Abe Foxman and the ADL are projecting. Oops, did I say that? I must be an "antisemite".  :furtive:


    Lots of people hate others just because of their religion.  Certainly there are plenty of people who hate us just because of our Catholic religion, no?
    Stir up within Thy Church, we beseech Thee, O Lord, the Spirit with which blessed Josaphat, Thy Martyr and Bishop, was filled, when he laid down his life for his sheep: so that, through his intercession, we too may be moved and strengthen by the same Spir


    Offline Traditional Guy 20

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 3427
    • Reputation: +1660/-48
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 11:26:02 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Sigismund
    Lots of people hate others just because of their religion.  Certainly there are plenty of people who hate us just because of our Catholic religion, no?


    Catholics are supposed to be intolerant towards other faiths because the Church teaches that it has the Truth.

    Offline Neil Obstat

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 18173
    • Reputation: +8255/-635
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 09:17:02 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Anti-Semitism is anything the Jews don't like.

    An anti-Semite is someone who does something the Jews don't like.


    These modern Jews don't have any central authority. There is no high priest of the Temple. That's because the Catholic Church is the present reality of what used to be the true faith of the ancient world. The Temple ceased to exist when the Church started. The old high priest was infallible, just as the pope is today. But he lost that power when the Temple lost its power, at the Crucifixion, when the curtain was torn from top to bottom.

    Now, it's all about the subjective reality they would have you believe: it's all about them. What they like, what they don't like, and you're supposed to believe it. They won't explain it that way, because the truth exposes what they're trying to hide.
    .--. .-.-.- ... .-.-.- ..-. --- .-. - .... . -.- .. -. --. -.. --- -- --..-- - .... . .--. --- .-- . .-. .- -. -.. -....- -....- .--- ..- ... - -.- .. -.. -.. .. -. --. .-.-.

    Offline Sigismund

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 5366
    • Reputation: +3104/-8
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 09:49:34 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Traditional Guy 20
    Quote from: Sigismund
    Lots of people hate others just because of their religion.  Certainly there are plenty of people who hate us just because of our Catholic religion, no?


    Catholics are supposed to be intolerant towards other faiths because the Church teaches that it has the Truth.


    And no doubt members of many other faiths believe exactly the same thing about their religion.

    I am not disagreeing with you.  I am just aware that not everyone sees it that way.
    Stir up within Thy Church, we beseech Thee, O Lord, the Spirit with which blessed Josaphat, Thy Martyr and Bishop, was filled, when he laid down his life for his sheep: so that, through his intercession, we too may be moved and strengthen by the same Spir


    Offline Traditional Guy 20

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 3427
    • Reputation: +1660/-48
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 10:04:49 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Sigismund
    And no doubt members of many other faiths believe exactly the same thing about their religion.


    Well yes but of course we are supposed to believe we have the True Faith, not the other religions. You do know that Isabella's Spain expelled the Moors and the Jews correct?

    Offline alaric

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1762
    • Reputation: +1521/-85
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 11:35:45 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Sigismund
    Quote from: alaric
    This definition from the ADL website of " antisemitism";  :rolleyes:

    http://www.adl.org/hate-patrol/antisemitism.asp

    "The belief or behavior hostile toward Jews just because they are Jewish. It may take the form of religious teachings that proclaim the inferiority of Jews, for instance, or political efforts to isolate, oppress, or otherwise injure them. It may also include prejudiced or stereotyped views about Jews."


    You would literally have to be insane to be hostile to a people "just because" of their  religion, race or ethnicity. Whatever a Jew is or how he describes himself at the time. This is totally nonsensical. No one acts like this, no one  just "hates" anyone for nothing or "just because" they are something.

    No people carry on like this........unless, well, Abe Foxman and the ADL are projecting. Oops, did I say that? I must be an "antisemite".  :furtive:


    Lots of people hate others just because of their religion.  Certainly there are plenty of people who hate us just because of our Catholic religion, no?
    Wrong, I don't believe so. I have never met anyone in my life who "hated" me because I'm Roman Catholic. No one, ever, zilch, notta. "Hating" people because of their religious affiliation is a paranoid Jewish construct, they're the only ones who might actually "hate" others because according to their "religion" every nonJew is a possible "antisemitic" terrorist who just might be activated from his sleeper cell when he awakens to their shenanigans and culture destroying ways.

    But religions don't particularly despise one another unless a group from within terrorizes or attacks them for one reason or another, then it's really not the religion but the culture, ethnicity or race you're dealing with, the the religion per se. I have never in my life had the cause to "hate" a muslim, hindu, buddhist or even a Jew "just because of their religion".

    It's usually because of something of  those within their particular sect are doing or engaging in subversion or usurping of some kind within our church, culture or state.

    But my reaction is not one of "hate" because I want to defend my family or nation from the aggressive acts perpetuated by those said people within their respective "religions". Defending oneself or calling for what it is, is hardly the act of "hate" just because someone was born into a particular spiritual worldview.

    Offline Sigismund

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 5366
    • Reputation: +3104/-8
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 11:46:02 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Well, I won't argue with your personal experience, but it is certainly not mine.  My son was once denied a job because he was Catholic.

    You don't think Muslims who burn down Christian Churches or assault Christians because they worship Jesus hate them because of their faith?  Or Hindus who attack Buddhists or Muslims in India?
    Stir up within Thy Church, we beseech Thee, O Lord, the Spirit with which blessed Josaphat, Thy Martyr and Bishop, was filled, when he laid down his life for his sheep: so that, through his intercession, we too may be moved and strengthen by the same Spir


    Offline alaric

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1762
    • Reputation: +1521/-85
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 11:48:22 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: clare
    Fr Fahey

    Quote
    On account of the confusion of mind prevalent among Catholics concerning the question of Anti-Semitism, a few words must be said about it.

                In the excellent review of my book The Kingship of Christ or Organized Naturalism which appeared in the Jesuit magazine, La Civilta Cattolica (Rome, March, 1947), the reviewer laid special stress on the distinction which I have been making in all my books. He wrote as follows:
    Quote
        “The author wants a clear distinction to be made between hatred of the Jewish nation, which is Anti-Semitism, and opposition to the Jewish and Masonic naturalism. This opposition on the part of Catholics must be mainly positive by acknowledging, not only individually, but socially, the rights of the supernatural Kingship of Christ and His Church, and by striving politically to get these rights acknowledged by States and public life. For this indispensable undertaking ... the active and effective union of Catholics ... is absolutely necessary.”

                Space does not allow of lengthy quotations from papal documents to show that, on the one hand, the sovereign pontiffs insist that Catholics must stand unflinchingly for the integral rights of Christ the King as contained in the papal encyclicals, while, on the other hand, keeping their minds and hearts free from hatred of Our Lord’s own nation according to the flesh. On the one hand, they must battle for the rights of Christ the King and the supernatural organization of society a laid down in the encyclical Quas Primas, unequivocally proclaiming that the rejection of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the True Messias, by His own nation, and the unyielding opposition of that nation to Him, are a fundamental source of disorder and conflict in the world. On the other hand, as members of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Catholics should neither hate the members of that nation in which, through our Blessed Mother, the Lily of Israel, the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity assumed human nature, nor deny them their legitimate rights as persons.
    ....
    I'm not reading that whole thing Clare because popes and Catholics don't really define the meaning of "antisemitism", Jews do. At least in these modern times, most modern popes have been politically placating Judaics at every turn, even at the point of entering their antiChrist establishments of "worship" in order to appear "charitable" to the one people who despise the cross of Christ than no other. So the Jews set the rules as it applies to them today, not popes of antiquity and certainly not the philo-Judaic pontiffs occupying the chair of St Peter these days.


    Offline Traditional Guy 20

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 3427
    • Reputation: +1660/-48
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 11:52:18 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Sigismund
    Well, I won't argue with your personal experience, but it is certainly not mine.  My son was once denied a job because he was Catholic.

    You don't think Muslims who burn down Christian Churches or assault Christians because they worship Jesus hate them because of their faith?  Or Hindus who attack Buddhists or Muslims in India?


    How do you know your son was denied a job because he was Catholic? If anything it is our secular society that despises religion.

    Well Muslims believe that Christians have no right to preach in their lands, since they believe they have the true faith, and find it to be heresy for unbelievers and infidels to come in and convert Muslims. Christians once burned and beheaded using the same reasoning.

    Offline alaric

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1762
    • Reputation: +1521/-85
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 11:54:30 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Sigismund
    Well, I won't argue with your personal experience, but it is certainly not mine.  My son was once denied a job because he was Catholic.

    You don't think Muslims who burn down Christian Churches or assault Christians because they worship Jesus hate them because of their faith?  Or Hindus who attack Buddhists or Muslims in India?
    What? What country do you live in? You should've sued the bastards, unless it was working for another religious instituion, then your on shaky ground with "freedom of religion" rights, but in that case I wouldn't want my son working for a Synagouge or Mosque anyway.

    Muslims and Christians have been killing each other within countries for a long time and it's almost always over political or ethnic and even cultural differences, not "just because" the other belongs to a different religion. I'm not saying Islam doesn't have more than it's share of intolerance, but in the end, there's more to the story than that.

    People just don't "hate" for no reason at all. That is totally non-sensical.

    Offline Traditional Guy 20

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 3427
    • Reputation: +1660/-48
    • Gender: Male
    Definition of an "antisemite".....
    « Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 12:04:43 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Hell Christians can agree with Muslims a lot more than our decadent American society. Muslims see abortions, homosexual unions, and pre-marital sex as sick and degenerate behavior while our cultural elites celebrate that behavior. Muslims see the American values of abortions, drugs, alcohol, dirty movies, blasphemous books, filthy magazines, and hellish music as a Satanic way of corrupting the morals of Islamic children. Christians and Muslims cooperate to defeat EU and UN progressives.

     

    Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16