1. Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of a sick person.
2. Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of a healthy person.
3. Assuming people are guilty for potentially
carrying the virus and potentially
spreading the virus breaks long-established fundamental legal principles in many nations, especially the Western legal tradition of innocent until proven guilty.
4. Assuming asymptomatic carriers are “suspects” turns ordinary people into criminals in the New War on Bioterror
5. There is just as much validity in declaring that “we are now at war with a new invisible enemy” as there as in proclaiming that “we at now at peace with a new unseen protector.” Which belief system you choose is entirely up to you; you will create a reality that sustains and validates your belief system.
6. “Going outdoors is what stops every respiratory disease”
– epidemiologist Professor
7. Staying inside on lσcкdσωn for weeks and months weakens your immune system. “When you take human beings and you say ‘go into your house, clean all your counters, Lysol them down. You’re going to kill 99% of bacteria; wear a mask; don’t go outside.’ What does that do to your immune system? We develop an immune response daily to [exposure to bacteria and viruses] … This is microbiology 101.”
– Dr. Dan Erickson
8. Germ theory is a theory, as the term suggests, not a 100% indisputable fact.
9. Host theory or terrain theory explains many things that germ theory does not.
10. Germ theory suits Western Medicine/Rockefeller Medicine/Allopathy
very well, because it posits the existence of dangerous pathogens ‘out there’ against which you must defend yourself by submitting to vaccines, drugs, radiation and surgery.
11. Germ theory also suits government very well, because it allows authorities to exploit people’s fear of the unknown and fear of death to create the illusion that they protecting people from hostile invaders.
12. Politicized science or junk science, where scientists are paid to ‘find’ conclusions that benefit their paymasters, is not true science.
13. “The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness.”
– Dr. Richard Horton
, former editor-in-chief of The Lancet.
14. “It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines … I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.”
– Marcia Angell
, former editor-in-chief of the esteemed New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM).
see more here:https://thefreedomarticles.com/88-simple-truths-virus-pandemic-everything-in-between/