This is a great web-page on how the Catholic Church was infiltrated by Freemasons. It also proves that Paul VI and apparently John XXIII were both Freemasons (although John XXIII supposedly repented on his death-bed). Here's some quotes from masons and some of the VII Popes:
"Now then, to assure ourselves a Pope of the required dimensions, it is a question first of shaping for this Pope a generation worthy of the reign we are dreaming of [by saturating society with liberalism/free opinion/vice] Leave old people and those of a mature age aside; go to the youth, and if it is possible, even to the children... You will contrive for yourselves, at little cost, a reputation as good Catholics and pure patriots! This reputation will put access to our doctrines into the midst of the young clergy, as well as deeply into the monasteries. In a few years, by the force of things, this young clergy will have overrun all the functions; they will form the sovereign's council, they will be called to choose a Pontiff who should reign. And this Pontiff will be... imbued with the revolutionary principles that we are going to begin to put into circulation." "..let the clergy march under your standard, always believing that they are marching under the banner of the Apostolic keys." (Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita. - J. Venarri) (pages 6 -10)
Now read these quotes. Pay close attention to the quote from Paul VI at the United Nations!
* John XXIII in opening Vatican II: "The prophets of doom always talk as though the present in comparison to the past is becoming worse and worse. But I see mankind as entering upon a NEW ORDER, and perceive in this a Divine plan."
(Note: the United Nations was established by the Masons in 1943 to be the seat their 'World Government' (Piers Compton, 'The Broken Cross' p. 64)
* Paul VI told the U.N. assembly in New York, Mar. 6, '67: "Your vocation is to bring not just some people, but all people together as brothers. [ ! ] Who can fail to see the need and importance of thus gradually coming to the establishment of a 'world authority' capable of taking effective action on the juridical and political plane. Delegates to international organization, public officials, gentlemen of the press, teachers and educators, all of you, must realize that you have your part to play in the construction of a NEW WORLD ORDER."
(video "Communist Infiltration of the Catholic Church" - Dr. James Wardner)
* John Paul II speaking of the crisis in Iraq said on Dec. 20, '98: "To everyone I make a heartfelt appeal that human solidarity and respect for the International Order will prevail." (The Wanderer, Jan. 14, '99)
* John XXIII: "I see no reason why a Christian could not vote for a Marxist if he finds the latter to be more fit to follow such a political line and historical destiny." (Fr. J. Arriaga, ‘The New Montinian Church', p.570)
* Paul VI: "The Church has proclaimed herself so to speak, to be the servant of humanity... everything at the council was directed to the service of MAN." (Fr. Noel Barbara, 'Fortes in Fide', p.5)
* John Paul II: "Nothing [not even God?] surpasses the greatness or dignity of the human person... human life is the concrete reality of being capable of loving and serving humanity." (C.C.C. of America, tape #3)
* John Paul II: "O Man, O Woman, I love you with my whole heart, with my whole soul, and with my whole mind, because you are great in your dignity as Man or Woman, great in your value, and in your 'transcendence'."[!!]
(addressing U.N.E.S.C.O., June 2, 1980; from video 'Has Rome Become the Seat of the Anti-Christ'