I didn't know JPII was one of the founders of the "Neo-Catechumenical Way." I think my head is going to explode.
John Paul II with Kiko Argüello and Carmen Hernadez, founders
of the Neo-catechumenal. The secret Catechism of Kiko contains the
following important heresies:
- By virtue of God’s mercy, in the end, all will be saved;
- Jesus may not have satisfied the justice of God, for He is only allforgiving
- Jesus offered Himself as a victim for the sins of the world; on the
cross, however He did not complete a “sacrifice;”
- Jesus did not redeem us;
- Jesus saved the world by virtue of His resurrection;
- There is no sacrifice offered on the Altar
- The Church is not a hierarchical society, but charismatic;
- The Church does not confer the priesthood with the Sacrament of
Holy Orders; Baptism is enough to incorporate all to Christ, the sole
- There is no Eucharist without the assembly proclaiming it ... It is
from this assembly that the Eucharist flows;
- “Transubstantiation” is not a dogma of faith, but a mere attempt of
theologians to explain the “how” of Christ’s presence;
- The true and real presence of Christ in the Eucharist can’t be accepted,
for the alleged miracle of “transubstantiation is not credible;
- There is no sin, because man can’t avoid it;
- Penance is omitted, as the sacrament of Baptism is sufficient;
- The important thing is not absolution ... ;
- Confession is a public, community event.
My head hurts.
Actually, he didn't found it, but was close with the founders, as in this picture.