I know I originally said I wouldn't talk about this topic anymore, but then I felt like I'd be a coward for walking away. I'm not going to let this go.
Let's review a few facts about the case:
- Terri's husband was sick. He was having an affair at the time, and was potentially responsible for his wife's injuries in the first place.
- The judge in the case was a liberal
- The lawyer of Terri's husband was a New Ager
- The Bishop of the diocese was a liberal coward
- Even George Bush, as sick as he is, tried to stop her murder
- It took THREE WEEKS for Schiavo to die to death. You think that just because she was "brain dead" means she did not suffer?
I am sorry, Cupertino, but you are wrong. The facts are heavily against your argument, and Father Cekada, being a Traditional priest, should know better. Of course, I realize he is simply mis-informed on the facts, and thus is of good will, but good will does not make up for an illogical position.