I have a few questions especially concerning this issue:
1) Did not our Lord say to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque via the Sacred Heart devotion and His asking of the consecration of France to His Sacred Heart that that would be the last time He would appeal directly to mankind?
2) Where does it say that Pius XII had approved of the Divine Mercy devotion?
3) Was not the original Diary of Sr. Faustina lost?
4) How do we really know for sure what she said then when she wrote phonetically and was not literate?
5) How do the supposed Divine Mercy apparitions relate to and square with the Fatima apparitions?
6) Was it really significantly popular anywhere outside of Poland before its suppression?
7) What is to be made of the part in Sr. Faustina's Diary concerning the passage which talks about an unusual and apparently sacrilegious reception of the Eucharist?