I have reread the thread and I can find no answers to the questions I have asked.
Here they are:
From Reply 5: I searched for "Concealment of minors tfp" and came up with nothing except the two sites you have presented. What evidence do you have for this accusation and why would you give more credibility to "the government" than to a great Catholic man who gave his life for the Catholic faith?
I really cannot understand what is your gripe. You don't seem to me to have spelled it out.
Is your gripe with TFP, with TIA, with Prof Plinio? I'm puzzled.
And from Reply 10:
Cera, the untitled video you find "shocking" is a series of 3 photo images of an unnamed man, while the speech is of an (the same?) unnamed man, with a subscript in English. Can you vouch that the script is an accurate translation. How much credibility can we give it?
Where is the evidence for child trafficking? It is not a minor offense. Can you present it?
Maybe you sincerely think you have answered my questions by providing a few links and videos. I can't see the answers. Maybe you can identify your answers by quoting the reply numbers as I have.
In regard to your other question. I have watched the video which deals with an altogether different topic and so is irrelevant to questions I have asked. You read into it something which is absent. This seems to be a particular habit of yours,
May I suggest a good examination of conscience and a good Confession paying particular attention to the eighth commandment.
“Where is the evidence for child trafficking? It is not a minor offense. Can you present it?”
And Nadir asks the same question again in a different format.
“I searched for ‘Concealment of minors tfp’ and came up with nothing except the two sites you have presented. What evidence do you have for this accusation and why would you give more credibility to "the government" than to a great Catholic man who gave his life for the Catholic faith?
My response: This information was presented in an earlier post. Plinio Correa de Oliveira’s group, TFP, was condemned by the civil authorities in Brazil. This was reported by investigator Thomas Case in Fidelity, the monthly organ of the highly conservative Ultra-Montanists in its May 1989 issue.
TFP had been repeatedly accused by the Brazilian authorities of “inducement to flight, reckless transfer, and concealment of minors”–and this despite TFP’s own slavish devotion to the military regime.https://ephesians511blog.com/2013/09/28/america-needs-fatima-a-cult-using-the-fatima-name/
“Cera, the untitled video you find "shocking" is a series of 3 photo images of an unnamed man, while the speech is of an (the same?) unnamed man, with a subscript in English. Can you vouch that the script is an accurate translation?”
My response: I have already responded to this. Yes, I know enough Spanish, and he speaks slowly enough that I know it is an accurate translation. If you do know enough Spanish, simply take the portion of the speech in which Monsignor João Scognamiglio Clá Dias of the Plinio-worshipping TFP offshoot, “Heralds of the Gospel” says “Let it no longer I who live but Plinio in me who lives” and use Google Translate or ask a friend who speaks Spanish if that is truly what is being said.
“Is your gripe with TFP, with TIA, with Prof Plinio?”
You already know the answer to this which was in the OP:
I used to be a fan of Tradition in Action until I noticed that they have the founder of their parent organization, Tradition Family and Property all over their site, and ooze with admiration for Plinio Correa de Oliveira. Plinio taught of himself that "Next to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Dr. Plinio is most loved by God. Hence, St. Michael the Archangel is his own personal guardian angel." This is from a former member whose entire statement is here:https://www.cathinfo.com/crisis-in-the-church/plinio-correa-de-oliveira/
During the period of training which I received, I was taught:
* Dr. Plinio will never die. When his mission on earth is fulfilled, he will walk into an earthly paradise and then ascend into heaven.
* Dr. Plinio's mission is to defeat "the revolution," the Communistic and/or demonic forces which are corrupting the human race. He is the "pilgrim of justice" sent by God for this purpose.
* Next to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Dr. Plinio is most loved by God. Hence, St. Michael the Archangel is his own personal guardian angel.
* Dr. Plinio has the power to read a man's soul in order to determine if he possesses "Tau," the vocation and quality to fight the revolution. He is even supposed to be able to make this determination from viewing a photograph. "Tau" can be found only in males.
* Members of the TFP are required to pledge their allegiance to Dr. Plinio. They make a consecration of slavery to the Blessed Mother and to Dr. Plinio. So highly regarded is Dr. Plinio that we were encouraged to kiss one of his hats that had come into our possession. And we kept a special room set aside for him where we had a special bed raised on a platform above the floor.
Nadir, I will pray for you if you are truly seeking the truth about this problem. And I will pray even harder for you if you are yourself a Plinio-worshipper.