1. If a teaching/promulgation is not binding either a) under pain of sin, or b) with certainty of faith,
then the Church's doctrine hasn't changed and this "teaching"/promulgation has nothing to do with infallibility/indefectibility.
2. V2 & the new mass do not have to be accepted 1) under pain of sin, or 2) with certainty of faith.
a. V2 = theological speculation/quasi-heresy.
b. New Mass = quasi-heretical liturgy.
3. Ergo, V2 and the new mass have nothing to do with infallibility/indefectibility, because the Church does not force anyone to accept/attend them.
4. Scripture, Tradition and Doctrine are binding on all Catholics, 1) under pain of sin and with 2) certainty of faith.
5. Scripture, Tradition and Doctrine, as explained/taught by the Church, are 100% required for salvation.
6. V2 and the new mass are optional and not required for salvation.
7. V2 and the new mass are not part of the Church's official theology or Her official liturgy.
8. Ergo, these novelties have nothing to do with infallibility/indefectibility, because the Church does not force anyone to accept/attend them.
9. Quo Primum's law is still in force, as confirmed by Pope Benedict in 2007.
10. QP commands all of the latin rite to use its missal (1962). QP does not allow anyone to revise its missal. Both of these commands under pain of grave sin.
11. The new mass is illegal to attend because it violates QP.
12. The new mass is not approved by the Church, no matter how many V2 popes use the new missal or promote it publicly.
13. A pope can violate Quo Primum, just like any Catholic. A pope is not above the law, and he must abide by it, if he fails to change it.
14. Since no pope has changed QP, all popes who say, attend or promote the new mass are promoting an illegal and sinful act.
15. The new mass' existence is not a violation of indefectibilty because it is, and always has been, illegal and therefore sinful.
17. All doctrines/dogma are binding on all catholics with a "certainty of faith" and "under pain of sin".
18. V2 proposes ideas that are contrary to Scripture, Tradition and defined doctrines. V2 does not teach with a "certainty of faith" nor "under pain of sin".
19. All of V2's quasi-heresies and novel theology has been condemned by previous ecumenical councils, if not directly, then indirectly.
20. V2 is not a violation of infallibility/indefectibility because its "teachings" have been condemned and its teaching authority is non-existent.