How do we know that Francis isn't being blackmailed and forced to speak heresy in order to save his reputation, family, insert reason here? Shouldn't he be given the benefit of the doubt rather than being condemned by so many outside of authority as a heretic? Maybe they replaced the real Francis with a double and the authentic Francis is just a swell guy.
There's a difference between observing repeated, external acts of apostasy and heresy, therefore he has proven himself to be an enemy of Christ. Whereas the other involves speculating that so-and-so must be an agent of Opus Dei or whatever because of some subjective observation about past connections, therefore he's an agent or whatever.
+Vigano has done nothing but push further and further toward Catholic orthodoxy than even the neo-SSPX these days, as Pax pointed out:
Nevermind that what he HAS done is the following:
1. Condemned V2 as heretical and unorthodox
2. Condemned all V2 popes
3. Indirectly condemned the new mass, calling for everyone to return to Traditional rites
4. Called out +Francis' heresies and errors, supporting the "Dubia letter"
5. Called out the "Great Reset", satanism in politics, the covid lie, the war against the natural law, the family and Faith.
6. Called out new-rome's leaders as being part of the "Deep State" and also that many "conservative" Cardinals/bishops are lukewarm.
7. Supported +Williamson, +ABL and all Traditionally-minded catholics.
8. Exposed the corruption, pedophilia and infiltration in the Church.
What's happening here is that +Vigano is not living up to the expectations we ourselves have formed (i.e. subjectively
) about certain pet cօռspιʀαcιҽs, therefore, he must
be working for the "other side". Until it is proven
that he is still working with/for Opus Dei, condemning him as if he is an enemy is slander.
We've been in this Crisis so long that everyone has their own opinion on who is aligned with what nefarious group that it's impossible to have any trust in anyone legitimately converting, as +Vigano has shown he is in the process of doing.