Maybe if you $end $ome $$$ you will be one of the $pecial one$ who find$ out the $coop.
Ooooh! Dinner with Mr. Alquist!
So what's this "missing piece" of the puzzle? Shouldn't he be revealing it now, if it's so groundbreaking? After all, our salvation hangs in the balance!
No doubt, St. Jude, this will cost you money to find out. If our salvation truly did hang in the balance on this missing link, he should give the info away for free.
Here is the re$t of Gerry'$ me$$age that was not in the OP..
So I'm deeply grateful to my friend whose generous loan made this entire trip possible. Without that loan, none of the above would have taken place.
For my part, I gladly undertook this exhausting ordeal of a trip (driving over 7000 miles through 17 states to speak in 30 cities in 30 days, often driving 8 or more hours a day, sometimes driving all night as well) because I think our country has a very limited time to repent and embrace the true Faith or quite literally perish. My study and preparations, my time and energy, my labors on the trip, the physical punishment the stresses of the trip entailed, my month-long separation from the rest of my family -- all these I gladly sacrificed to Almighty God out of love for Him, love for our Holy Mother Church, and love for the life-changing Catholic Faith.
I pinched every possible penny, often eating only one meal a day, getting discounted hotel rooms for as little as $59.95, saving some additional bucks by not even getting a sleeping room some evenings after my talk but simply driving through the night to the next city, bargaining hard with each hotel to get the meeting space as cheaply as possible. Several hotels let me have their meeting room for free, most charged in the $50-$75 price range, the hotel in Cincinnati charged $175 ($25 an hour, which seemed like a good deal until the Q & A session went to 2 am!). But the gas and tolls came to nearly $1000, the postage to mail out fliers cost another $1000, and there were other necessary miscellaneous expenses (two 3,000-mile oil changes & check-ups for my car, a new tire, etc.). All those trip expenses added up to a total cost of over $10,000, which was about what I'd estimated before I set out. (Long experience has shown me that each day on such a trip averages a bit over $300 in its various expenses.)
More significantly, however, the trip's expenses were more than double its income, i.e., what I made in book & CD sales and donations, leaving me with a nearly $6000 shortfall. That made my friend's loan doubly appreciated, but also makes repaying it an interesting challenge.
I cannot leave my friend holding the bag for his sacrificial loan. So I offer the following proposals:
1) If you can make an after-the-fact donation towards this trip of $100 to help me close the deficit gap between the trip's expenses and income so as to be able to repay my friend, I will send you a 2-CD recording of my "Deadline 2012: Decoding the New World Order's Hidden Agenda" talk before it becomes available to the general public, plus a copy of Fr. Dennis Fahey's crucial book The Kingship of Christ and Organized Naturalism, which just came back into print as I was leaving on my trip, enabling me to sell it at every location where I gave my talk. In my estimation this book is the single most important book ever written on the current economic, political, cultural, and spiritual crisis engulfing our world today. If you have not read any of Fr. Fahey's books, the general consensus among students of his work is that this volume is the very best introduction to his thought; if you read only one book by him, this should be it. (To put my money where my mouth is, I am currently reading this book out loud to my family during our daily family prayer and study time, a few pages each day.)
2) If you can donate $200, I'll send you not only the 2-CD set and Fr. Fahey's book but also copies of two additional books crucial for understanding the New World Order's history, methods, agenda, and real identity: The Secret Powers Behind Revolution and Freemasonry and the Vatican, both by the great traditional Catholic French nobleman, writer, and leader, the Vicomte Leon de Poncins. These two books are must reading if you wish to understand what's going on today, and are not currently available from my online store.
3) If you can send $300, I'll send you the 2 CDs, all three books, plus two additional books, the two most thorough and devastating critiques of the New Mass ever written: The Robber Church, the anthology of Patrick Henry Omlor's writings, and Fr. Anthony Cekada's new book, Work of Human Hands: A Theological Critique of the Mass of Paul VI. (My offering of these invaluable books should not be construed as a blanket endorsement of the views of either author on other matters; both would vigorously disagree with my "recusant" position on the illegitimacy of post-Vatican II traditionalist clergy -- including the priesthood of Fr. Cekada himself.) Nonetheless, each of these books contains several hundred pages of priceless research and documentation, and is literally life-changing. Neither book is currently offered on my online store, though I sold them at every city on this tour.
If you wish to donate, please do NOT use the "PayPal" button on my website, as I currently have an issue with PayPal that I need to resolve. Instead, please donate either by credit card (we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), or by check or money order, per the following instructions:
1. If donating by credit card, please call me at (570) 969-1724. If you get my voicemail because I'm away from my desk, please leave your name, address (both snail mail and email address, if you have one), phone number, credit card number -- including the 3-digit security code on the back -- and expiration date, and the amount you wish to donate.
(If you choose to supply this information via email, I advise people against supplying their complete credit card information in a single email, for security reasons. I would suggest including only the first half of your credit card number, i.e., the first 8 digits, in one email, and then provide the second half of the credit card number, together with the 3-digit security code and expiration date, in a second email. Don't forget to supply the other needed information -- full name, address, phone number, amount of donation -- in one of the two email messages!)
2. If you prefer not to use a credit card, please send a check or money order, made out to "Biblical Foundations International," to: Gerry Matatics, PO Box 569, Dunmore PA 18512.
I will personally call each donor who responds to this appeal to thank you and answer any Biblical, theological, or apologetics questions you may have. Thank you so much for whatever you can do. We must all make great sacrifices to help save souls, and to save our country from God's wrath. (I hope you don't think the recent mid-term election results are sufficient to save us, since the same globalist elite effectively controls both major parties in this country.) I am happy to offer the little sacrifice of this lecture tour, like all the hundreds of similar lecture tours I've taken over the past quarter of a century. I hope that you can join me in this sacrifice by your financial assistance. With the possible exception of a lecture tour of Alaska and Hawaii this coming spring to complete my megatour of all 50 states, this recently completed trip is the last road trip/speaking tour I plan on taking in the continental US, and thus the last such trip I'll ever be asking you to donate to.
(I hope to spend the rest of November and December completing my 25-CD set "Riding the Train of Truth All the Way to the End of the Line" as well as the 8-CD set "The Plot Against the Church, Vol. 3" to get them to people in time for Christmas, and to finish designing the new website to launch it by January 1.)
May God richly bless you and all your loved ones. I pray for you and them every day in my rosaries and other prayers.
Yours for the conversion of our tottering nation to the One True Faith, before it's too late,