Author Topic: A Shocking Video From the Vatican  (Read 2827 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online RomanCatholic1953

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6687
  • Reputation: +2341/-62
  • Gender: Male
  • I will not respond to any posts from Poche.
A Shocking Video From the Vatican
« on: May 22, 2015, 11:34:32 AM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • This is a clip from the 2014 canonization of so called St John XXIII that were seen worldwide
    on TV and video screens.
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT. YOUR JUDGMENT.



     

    Offline PerEvangelicaDicta

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2049
    • Reputation: +1285/-0
    • Gender: Female
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 12:36:52 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Just about the entire New World Order conspiracy protestant community sees the Holy Catholic Church as the Whore of Babylon and every pope in recent years is the AntiChrist.
    This same accusation came up with P BXVI - I saw a youtube video about it a few years ago and did a little research.  The translation is

    Flammas eius lúcifer matutínus invéniat:
    ille, inquam, lúcifer, qui nescit occásum.
    Christus Fílius tuus,
    qui, regréssus ab ínferis, humáno géneri serénus illúxit,
    et vivit et regnat in sæcula sæculórum.

    May this flame be found still burning
    by the Morning Star:
    the one Morning Star who never sets,
    Christ your Son,
    who, coming back from death's domain,
    has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
    and lives and reigns for ever and ever.

    So those who don't know Latin and/or Catholic tradition or history, pick up on the "lucifer' thing and apply their own interpretation.  That's what prots do.

    That being said, I'm a firm believer that freemasons infiltrated the hierarchy and corrupted the Church.  And we know their god is lucifer.  
    Back at square one?


    Online RomanCatholic1953

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6687
    • Reputation: +2341/-62
    • Gender: Male
    • I will not respond to any posts from Poche.
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 12:56:07 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta
    Just about the entire New World Order conspiracy protestant community sees the Holy Catholic Church as the Whore of Babylon and every pope in recent years is the AntiChrist.
    This same accusation came up with P BXVI - I saw a youtube video about it a few years ago and did a little research.  The translation is

    Flammas eius lúcifer matutínus invéniat:
    ille, inquam, lúcifer, qui nescit occásum.
    Christus Fílius tuus,
    qui, regréssus ab ínferis, humáno géneri serénus illúxit,
    et vivit et regnat in sæcula sæculórum.

    May this flame be found still burning
    by the Morning Star:
    the one Morning Star who never sets,
    Christ your Son,
    who, coming back from death's domain,
    has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
    and lives and reigns for ever and ever.

    So those who don't know Latin and/or Catholic tradition or history, pick up on the "lucifer' thing and apply their own interpretation.  That's what prots do.

    That being said, I'm a firm believer that freemasons infiltrated the hierarchy and corrupted the Church.  And we know their god is lucifer.  
    Back at square one?


    Why in Latin Lucifer is intone. Is that the word used in the English translation, and other
    languages meaning the prince of the kingdom of the devils.
    This must be a new prayer composed for this ceremony.
    I must ask is their any traditional prayer that Latin turn of Lucifer is inserted. I use a 1962
    Sunday missal  that has both the English and Latin, and the word Lucifer has not
    shown up once.
    In the St Gregory Hymnal, the latin word Lucifer does not show up.
    I believe that that those that sung this prayer were meaning the literal meaning of
    Lucifer. And it was seen and heard all around the world.

    Offline PerEvangelicaDicta

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2049
    • Reputation: +1285/-0
    • Gender: Female
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 01:25:21 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • This is the video re: P BXVI 'invoking lucifer' -  Easter Vigil Mass.


    On the one hand we have pernicious Church hating prots and atheists who are promoting these videos and on the other we know there are satanists in the hierarchy.  



    Offline BTNYC

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2469
    • Reputation: +2805/-31
    • Gender: Male
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 01:40:46 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • There are more than enough legitimate complaints to be made against the conciliar hierarchy without resorting to Latin-illiterate, Protestant Chick Tract-type idiocy like this.

    Or should we shrink in fear from the mention of St. Lucifer of Cagliari as well?  
    I heartily apologize to all on this forum whom I have offended by my frequently uncharitable (and, at times, outright abusive) language.

    Please pray for me, a prideful, rash and intemperate sinner.


    Offline Dolores

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1062
    • Reputation: +536/-39
    • Gender: Female
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 02:07:28 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • This is one of the most ridiculous videos I have seen regarding the papacy, and I am shock, appalled, and, quite frankly, offended, that anyone would post it on CI.  It is anti-Catholic nonsense, and RomanCatholic1953 should apologize immediately.

    The use of the word "lúcifer" to refer to the morning star, and not to the devil, is valid, traditional, and holy.  It does indeed appear in the traditional Roman Missal; in the Exsultet--the glorious Easter proclamation--for the crying out loud!  To suggest the words of the Exsultet need to be changed because you are squeamish about something you clearly don't understand is ludicrous.

    Offline GGMoreno

    • Newbie
    • *
    • Posts: 51
    • Reputation: +57/-0
    • Gender: Male
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 02:23:13 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • This is the most ridiculous assertion ever made. It ought to be a punishable crime to possess either such a hatred of the Church, or such ignorance of Latin, and still yet be able to make public comments as though from authority.

    The whole world has gone to hell because partial recognition of certain words is now proof of knowledge and understanding.

    Of course, if the video talked about the real enthronement of the devil in the Vatican in the 1960s, then it would have my attention.

    Offline PerEvangelicaDicta

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2049
    • Reputation: +1285/-0
    • Gender: Female
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 03:57:04 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote
    Of course, if the video talked about the real enthronement of the devil in the Vatican in the 1960s, then it would have my attention.


    Indeed, what I poorly expressed but meant.

    The reality is that these videos and hundreds of variations are sickeningly common on youtube and many websites.  You wouldn't believe how many think the seat of evil is the See of Peter.  It is the undercurrent in the anti-NWO camp.

    I listen to a lot of alternative news radio, or used to until recently, which reeks of this mentality.  I'm not sure Catholics understand how deeply hated is the Church, stoked by these types, better described by BTNYC as "Latin-illiterate, Protestant Chick Tract-type idiocy".   It's pervasive and growing.


    Online TKGS

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 4630
    • Reputation: +3953/-395
    • Gender: Male
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #8 on: May 22, 2015, 04:30:32 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • I've seen this video before.  I thought it was here on CathInfo, but it may have been sent to me by one of my mad friends.

    For the individual who noted that the word lucifer does not appear in the 1962 Missal, I happen to have the 1962 Missal in pdf format.  I did a quick search.  The term appears 3 times in the Missal, once as "lucifer" and twice as "luciferum".  I didn't bother to check specifically where, but none of the references are to the Prince of Devils.

    As noted above, there are plenty of legitimate problems in the Vatican about which to complain.  This is not one of them.  

    Offline Cantarella

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 7782
    • Reputation: +4568/-575
    • Gender: Female
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #9 on: May 22, 2015, 06:49:34 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta
    Quote
    Of course, if the video talked about the real enthronement of the devil in the Vatican in the 1960s, then it would have my attention.


    Indeed, what I poorly expressed but meant.

    The reality is that these videos and hundreds of variations are sickeningly common on youtube and many websites.  You wouldn't believe how many think the seat of evil is the See of Peter.  It is the undercurrent in the anti-NWO camp.

    I listen to a lot of alternative news radio, or used to until recently, which reeks of this mentality.  I'm not sure Catholics understand how deeply hated is the Church, stoked by these types, better described by BTNYC as "Latin-illiterate, Protestant Chick Tract-type idiocy".   It's pervasive and growing.


    The world's hatred for the Holy Roman Catholic Church demonstrates that Jesus' mark is permanently branded upon it.   :smirk:
    If anyone says that true and natural water is not necessary for baptism and thus twists into some metaphor the words of our Lord Jesus Christ" Unless a man be born again of water and the Holy Spirit" (Jn 3:5) let him be anathema.

    Offline Prayerful

    • Jr. Member
    • **
    • Posts: 449
    • Reputation: +161/-25
    • Gender: Male
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 07:13:30 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • The godless and Masonic nature of the Novus Ordo is clear enough - the new Padre Pio church is something else. Its "Mass' or rather blasphemous parody was written by one. I don't think the video is correct, however. You can get anything from selective editing and similarly selective listening.


    Offline Dolores

    • Full Member
    • ***
    • Posts: 1062
    • Reputation: +536/-39
    • Gender: Female
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #11 on: May 28, 2015, 09:19:35 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • We are still awaiting your apology, RomanCatholic1953, for posting such an anti-Catholic video and for starting such an ignorant thread.

    Online RomanCatholic1953

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 6687
    • Reputation: +2341/-62
    • Gender: Male
    • I will not respond to any posts from Poche.
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 12:27:30 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: Dolores
    We are still awaiting your apology, RomanCatholic1953, for posting such an anti-Catholic video and for starting such an ignorant thread.


    DOLORES

    I have absolutely no intentions of apologizing to you and anyone else for this thread.

    The video speaks the truth. Those Cardinals were singing songs to LUCIFER, the prince
    of the underworld.

    And, they knew whom they were singing to.

    I have a collection of Catholic pre vatican 2 hymnals. And Altar Missals. LUCIFER cannot
    be found in the Latin.  

    After all, Our Lady said at Lasallette said that ROME WILL LOSE THE FAITH AND BECOME
    THE SEAT OF THE ANTICHRIST.

    I need an apology from you DOLORES.

    Offline Ladislaus

    • Hero Member
    • *****
    • Posts: 20471
    • Reputation: +11235/-5525
    • Gender: Male
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 12:32:11 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0
  • Quote from: RomanCatholic1953
    Those Cardinals were singing songs to LUCIFER, the prince of the underworld.


     :facepalm:

    No.  They weren't.  Really.

    Offline Centroamerica

    • Sr. Member
    • ****
    • Posts: 2557
    • Reputation: +1545/-428
    • Gender: Male
    A Shocking Video From the Vatican
    « Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 12:33:24 PM »
  • Thanks!0
  • No Thanks!0

  •  :facepalm:
    We conclude logically that religion can give an efficacious and truly realistic answer to the great modern problems only if it is a religion that is profoundly lived, not simply a superficial and cheap religion made up of some vocal prayers and some ceremonies...


     

    Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16